Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

“I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS (30610 Views)

PDP Tells FG To Perish The Thoughts Of State Of Emergency Rule In Anambra / NBC To Sanction Nigeria Info Over Mailafia Interview / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by ebukajay184: 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
A Former Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), Dr Obadiah Mailafia on Monday for the third time honoured the invitation from the Department of State Security (DSS).

According to IgbereTV reports, Mailafia arrived the DSS headquarters at about 11am for another round of interrogation over an interview he granted that a sitting Governor in the north is a commander of the Boko Haram sect .

The Former presidential candidate of the African Democratic Congress, ADC, in the 2019 presidential election on arrival was cheered by hundreds of his supporters who stormed the DSS headquarters.

Speaking with journalists on arrival, before honouring the DSS invitation, Mailafia said “I am ready to perish for speaking the mind of millions of Nigerians over the incessant killings of innocent citizens going on presently in the country.”

He said “I don’t know why I have been invited again this is the 3rd time that they are inviting me to their office and I am honouring it.”

He further said “there has not been any instances that warrant any crises in the country after the interview which I granted a radio station in Lagos.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1364506/ready-perish-mailafia-honours-third-invitation-dss/

27 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Righteousness89(m): 1:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
I Love this Man!

Only a Man who is Sure of His Eternal Destination will Confidently utter these words!

I Say the truth! If I Perish! I Perish!

That is my Kind of Person!

250 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by SarkinYarki: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
They have invited MaiLafiya for the 3rd time yet quiet about Boko Haram camps around Abuja

268 Likes 24 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by SmartProf(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2020
Meanwhile despite the flagrant inciting statements by Miyetti Allah whenever killer herdsmen destroy livelihoods & despite what the MURIC man who tacitly supports extremism does, no invitation has been sent out to them.

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by IamWonderful: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
That senile vegetative devil incarnate in aso rock want to silent everyone

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
IamWonderful:
That senile vegetative devil incarnate in aso rock want to silent everyone

Did you use your Igbo account profile?....

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by amakadlite(f): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
This is an indirect means the authority is passing a message to the public. when you see or hear something, don't say it, shop up your mouth.
Democrazy here here we come.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by amakadlite(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Esseite:

Did you use your wrong account?....
grin I wondered too

5 Likes

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by 2020Experience(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
Heart of a man is the evil known.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by orisa37: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
Trust in God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Racoon(m): 3:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
"..Tyrants have always shown some slight shade of virtue; they support the laws before destroying them..."-Voltaire.

So "..when tyranny and oppression comes into the land,it will be in the guise of fighting crime ."-James Madison(US President 1809-1817)

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by paulolee(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
dts Nice, i love brave men dt gat big balls..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Patrioticman007(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
You don't have to perish Mr Man.
Just tell us the name of the Boko haram sponsoring Governor. Please, you don't have to commit suicide like the BH boys.

The human tongue can always bring happiness or misery upon person, be mindful of what you say.

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Dannyset(m): 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Since the DSS isn't acting on the information you gave in your first invite, please gladly tell the public the Governor so we can deal with him. Or is there no name in the first place?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Anazp: 4:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by gangstarmonk(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Again?

This is Nigeria...
Anyway, comments reserved until the reason for his invitation is made know.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by daddytime(m): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
The world is watching with keen interest.

1 Like

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by ursullalinda(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
They really want to silence him.......freedom after speech not guaranteed.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Goodmarlian: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
After listening to this man confession all I can say is there is there is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be on the run ,he revealed too much.its time we all prepare for war in Nigeria if you run away then you are disgrace to your ancestors because they fought thousands of year to defend the ancestral land you call home today,

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Dealvault100: 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Mayng01(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
This thing is getting messier!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by NORSIYK(m): 4:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
While bandits are having field day in Abuja and kidnapping people in their tens, these idiots are after people who are telling them the truth

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by femmyapson(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
okay
Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by ekaette1621: 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
That's my type of guy, not that idiot that calls himself Nnamdi Kanu that is hiding behind his keyboard.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Wolexdey(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hmmm...

Fear not sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by Merimental(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
so many wrongs going on in d country mehn.

hell is right in dis country but heaven is far far away.

Terrible backward nation scaring n harassing citizens at will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Am Ready To Perish… ” - Mailafia Honours Third Invitation From The DSS by shiki(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
The next DSS invitation to this man will be in Lag, he has been to Jos and ABJ offices.
Instead of using the man information to make investigation, they are busy inviting the man upandon

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governors Fayemi, Makinde, Sanwo-Olu At Funke Olakunrin’s Burial (Photo) / 97 Killed In Boko Haram’s Fresh Attacks In Borno Mosque. / FG May Sell Public Assets To Fund 2020 Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.