Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:35 AM

A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) (44833 Views)

I Saw A Falcon Bird That Cost Over $100,000 In Saudi Arabia / A Bird Turns To A Woman After Being Hit By A Moving Vehicle / Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Bbbwings: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
englois:
I don't think it has any meaning. If you schooled in OAU, Ile-Ife, you will experience it wella. The school has a high bat population and they can poop on your head, clothes. Kinda yellowish poop
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by michkosi(m): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
stanliwise:
LOL grin grin grin grin grin
Op hold this guy if your ticket cut o

My hands are clear
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by johhbekeboh09: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
KIKIkIKIKIKI
It has nothing to do with anything Focus n add vigor t your prayers....dont be distracted by that
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by WriterX(m): 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
grin the implications are serious oh bro very serious you need to go and consult with your bathroom immediately for a bath
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by jacoik(m): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
madridguy:
See money grin grin grin Dey expect contract worth of 1 billion pounds grin
lolxxxxx hahahaha so ur madness don enter gear 2? remind me when u don enter market
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by miqos02(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nothing new
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2020
Gregorian2020:
A lot of people on this nairaland are kids/indomie generation. They have no understanding of Africa culture and believe. So you asking them is like a waste of energy. My brother there are meaning to it because you were not expecting and it is not a deliberate act. If you like sit under a big tree where that contains a batch of birds so that they can poo on you you will never see. There are meaning to things like this but only those with spiritual insight and cultural heritage can key into it. Indomie generation throwing away their fathers pride to inherit the white man's culture, I pity you all

Bros. You too dey shalaye.... Just tell us the meaning, that's all!

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by sammysmiles(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:
Afternoon nairalanders...

So i went with a friend to a mechanic village to fix his car. When we got there I was able to find a cool spot under a tree to chill while we wait for the car.

I was alone with my thoughts so I decided to say some prayers. Basically I prayed for breakthrough..

The shock I got after praying was what lead to my thread.

I was about to get up when I felt this hot splash on both my hand and leg..

Pls my people i have heard about the implications of birds poo on humans.. Pls people help me shed light.
The way you came up with the thread shows you have analysed the poo as blessing and answer to prayer.... You better stop deceiving yaself

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:

So i went with a friend to a mechanic village to fix his car. When we got there I was able to find a cool spot under a tree to chill while we wait for the car.

I was alone with my thoughts so I decided to say some prayers. Basically I prayed for breakthrough..

Pls my people i have heard about the implications of birds poo on humans.. Pls people help me shed light.

Principalities and powers have shit on your head
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2020
No go hustle, dey look for sh!t wey go make you rich. undecided
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by kingxsamz(m): 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
Gregorian2020:
A lot of people on this nairaland are kids/indomie generation. They have no understanding of Africa culture and believe. So you asking them is like a waste of energy. My brother there are meaning to it because you were not expecting and it is not a deliberate act. If you like sit under a big tree where that contains a batch of birds so that they can poo on you you will never see. There are meaning to things like this but only those with spiritual insight and cultural heritage can key into it. Indomie generation throwing away their fathers pride to inherit the white man's culture, I pity you all

A fool at forty is a fool forever.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by bluefilm: 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:

Chai... this is a very bad omen.

I suggest you go into serious dry seven days fasting right away.

After that, make your way fast to see Fada Mbaka.

Had it been you were aware of the dangers of allowing a witch in the form of a bird to _shit on you; you would have made all the efforts to see that the bird is killed and burnt to ashes.

Sorry.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by kpakpankolo: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
deltateam:
grin. Epic replies

But how do birds get their target so easily from high above?
deltateam:
grin. Epic replies

But how do birds get their target so easily from high above?
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Investnow2017: 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2020
So Nairaland hosts an avalanche of Native Doctors now. What an ugly blessing tongue
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by CALCULUS16: 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Nigerians and superstition na 5 and 6. Anyways to add to the superstition, the implication is u need to fight against poverty in your life, anyways you can contact baba segun on 09090251232.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Deborah98(f): 8:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
clean up... there is no meaning in it.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by dapadawee: 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2020
I beg no bath o until you hammer
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by gowonmaharajah(m): 9:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lol...
It's not natural.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by larryking540: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
LadySarah:
Ask Mr bones of kuvuki land.

wen I remember kuvuki in aau ,I just smile back
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Friend22(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
madridguy:

SMH
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2020
Kriss216:
Africans ee, smh undecided

This one below me is saying blessing is about to fall on the OP. Poo na good thing? How can sh!t attract blessing?

Lol even here in Australia they say it's good luck for bird to shit on you

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by sylve11: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2020
1stHooligan:
Instead of you to wash it off. Seems you don't know you can be infected with Terrible virus.

Africans and funny way of reasoning, what advantage has bird poo got on you??

lol grin cool
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
gaburiel:
You should have drank red bull, fly and shit on the bird too. Red Bull: Gives you wings.

grin cheesy
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
madridguy:
money! he better work smart.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by NewsBlast: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
This one is Nigerian version of Mr Bones. Whoever watched Mr Bones will understand grin
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
GuestLog:
Your worried about bird poop instead of being happy that cows don't fly. Life!

Lol. Yeah U wouldn't want one of them shitting on Ucheesy

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
breakthrough indeed....guy go baff jhoor!!!
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2020
Jst reminded me of a scene frm the classic, WILLOW cheesy
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
enshi:

In Australia we say it's good luck
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by SirLakes: 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
gaburiel:
You should have drank red bull, fly and shit on the bird too. Red Bull: Gives you wings.
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
J111333:
Birds don dey poo on me since I was a kid, crown I no see and money I no see too.

Oga go and take bath biko. grin

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2020
babaowambe:
Here in Ireland bird pooped on my jacket ,and I got employed at a second company, that week,was working at 2 places
bro the company just wan employ u ni o,birds they poo on my car like is their father's car, no big money i see, but the grace of God they full me.

The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom / Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill