Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,464 members, 7,850,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) (44832 Views)

I Saw A Falcon Bird That Cost Over $100,000 In Saudi Arabia / A Bird Turns To A Woman After Being Hit By A Moving Vehicle / Can Anyone Mention The First Nigerian Movie Shown On Silver Bird Cinema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Crystademus: 3:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
In Mr bones voice..." My prince, you must come home now to play the gwara- gwara" hahaha!
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 4:03pm On Sep 15, 2020
enshi:
Afternoon nairalanders...

So i went with a friend to a mechanic village to fix his car. When we got there I was able to find a cool spot under a tree to chill while we wait for the car.

I was alone with my thoughts so I decided to say some prayers. Basically I prayed for breakthrough..

The shock I got after praying was what lead to my thread.

I was about to get up when I felt this hot splash on both my hand and leg..

Pls my people i have heard about the implications of birds poo on humans.. Pls people help me shed light.

another lazy youth spotted.....can u pls tell me the meaning of this thrash?
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by originalprof: 4:26pm On Sep 15, 2020
decatalyst:
Goan have a good bath, my friend!

undecided undecided
True Talk
Re: A Bird Just Pooed On Me (Photo) by N3cR0mAZc3R(m): 9:35am On Sep 16, 2020
Nairaland and Nonsense threads this day ehhnn...

Bird pooed on you and so what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Meaning Of Edo Flag Of Benin Kingdom / Igbo Officially Recognized In Equatorial Guinea As An Ethnic Language / Emir Sanusi And His White Rolls Royce At The Commissioning Of Olam Feed Mill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.