Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,068 members, 7,849,327 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:39 PM

Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth (1536 Views)

Kudos To The Nigerian Army: The Order Is Very Clear In Lagos.. / 'nigerian Army Was Soft On Biafrans During Civil War' - President Buhari / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2020
shocked
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by EdmundChidera(m): 1:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
Serving Nigeria is cool, just pray that you will never be posted to war zones.

To your question, it's possible you can always resign from the army whenever you wish to.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by helinues: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2020
Serve yourself,serve your friends and family.

Nigeria is not a country to die for

5 Likes

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by 10kgod(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
coming bk
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by achierosion(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2020
What do you gain serving in Nigeria army?

If you are a northern go for it.

2 Likes

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Finnese001: 1:18pm On Sep 15, 2020
We wish you good in serving your father's land

We are not interested cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by heendrix(m): 1:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
It's a nice dream/intention you've got just that for you to get favoured in posting or transfer you should have u atleast a Colonel wey geh ur back should incase
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by RomanianNinja: 1:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
If I'm your dad, I'll disown you. What rubbish thought is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Orjioorji(f): 1:56pm On Sep 15, 2020
helinues:
Serve yourself,serve your friends and family.

Nigeria is not a country to die for
eh after you received people to vote for Buhari, e no go better for you.

1 Like

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by helinues: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2020
Orjioorji:
eh after you received people to vote for Buhari, e no go better for you.

Anger, envy and insult are their regular trademarks

@ bolded, Chibukor, you too like money

1 Like

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Emyzoloye5(m): 3:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
army na suicide mission these days ....but you can still apply if you aren't going for combatant corp

me I wanna go for Nigerian navy after graduation
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
RomanianNinja:
If I'm your dad, I'll disown you. What rubbish thought is that
I just want to serve my father land na.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2020
heendrix:
It's a nice dream/intention you've got just that for you to get favoured in posting or transfer you should have u atleast a Colonel wey geh ur back should incase
As long as i get to serve this nation and have that feeling of a good patriot i will be fine.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by thesilentman(m): 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why should i train for 9 months to commit suicide when i can do it in my home in 5 minutes and without stress.Man,ambush no know gallant soldier o.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2020
If you really love military stuff google the French foreign Legion.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Christistruth00: 3:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
marsman:
Hi guys, am still an Under graduate for now, but when i graduate, i want to serve my country for some time before starting my career. I want to serve in the Army for a little time after graduation and then resign, after fulfilling my personal goal. I don't know if that is possible, i need possible solutions.

Go to NSCDC instead if you want to live long and see your Grandchildren by Gods grace.

Do not throw your life away. Boko Haram war is compromised and Government has a hand in it otherwise President Idris Derby of Chad would have finished Boko Haram off months ago.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2020
Christistruth00:

Go to NSCDC instead if you want to live long and see your Grandchildren by Gods grace.

Do not throw your life away. Boko Haram war is compromised and Government has a hand in it otherwise President Idris Derby of Chad would have finished Boko Haram off months ago.

Thanks, i will think about it.

1 Like

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by DMerciful(m): 4:40pm On Sep 15, 2020
Why do you wanna destroy yourself?
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
marsman:
Hi guys, am still an Under graduate for now, but when i graduate, i want to serve my country for some time before starting my career. I want to serve in the Army for a little time after graduation and then resign, after fulfilling my personal goal. I don't know if that is possible, i need possible solutions.
Yes is possible. Do you want to join as an officer or recruit? I will advise you to join as an officer
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Mahsums: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
Christistruth00:

u really don't know who idris deby is
open and read the links below

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1282798472408817664

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1282798579283824640

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1297593985947652096
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Christistruth00: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2020
Mahsums:

u really don't know who idris deby is
open and read the links below

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1282798472408817664

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1282798579283824640

https://mobile.twitter.com/DefenseNigeria/status/1297593985947652096

I know Idris Derby .

He was the one who defeated Col Ghadaffi's well armed troops in the 1980s in Chad when Ghaddaffi tried to extend his influence to Chad by fire by force as he later did in Liberia and Sierra Leone bankrolling devastating Civil Wars there before God Almighty himself and ECOWAS Checkmated him.

At that time Ghaddaffi was both Godfather and Father Christmas to all the Potential Rebels and Terrorists in West Africa.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2020
BabaOwen:
Yes is possible. Do you want to join as an officer or recruit? I will advise you to join as an officer
As long as i get to serve this country,but i will prefer the one that involves, less killings.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2020
I just sorry for your parents.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 12:31pm On Sep 16, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:
I just sorry for your parents.
Serving ones father land is a thing pride my parent will be proud of me.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2020
marsman:

Serving ones father land is a thing pride my parent will be proud of me.

I pity your ancestors.

A Zoo created by Ashawo Luggard is now your father land. Spits.

1 Like

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by AburiBiafra: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
marsman:
Suicide motive right? You are clearly daft and dumb. What stops you from migrating to Europe or USA and find your way into the military service of the country you arrived at where you will have dignity during and after service?

1 Like

Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2020
marsman:

As long as i get to serve this country,but i will prefer the one that involves, less killings.
What did you study in school? You should join through the DSSC
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

I pity your ancestors.

A Zoo created by Ashawo Luggard is now your father land. Spits.
Do you know that, we were here before they came, so whether you like it or not it is still our land, and we have to protect, they only succeeded in changing the name. If you keep calling it a zoo, it will be a zoo to only you, and you will be the only animal in it.
PS: Am only doing this for fun adventure and respect,i don't need your pity.
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by marsman: 12:55pm On Sep 16, 2020
BabaOwen:
What did you study in school? You should join through the DSSC
I still have some few years to go, i am presently in the area of Architecture and landscape planning
Re: Serving In The Nigerian Army. The Truth by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2020
If you were my younger brother, I’ll lock you up in a room and beat shege comot for your head with the active support of our parents but you’re not my brother so I’ll only advise you not to join the army, there are lots of things going on that are deliberately kept under the radar right now so as not to demoralize the soldiers. Even if you must, then join the Navy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

No End Sars Protest In South East A Sign We Have No Hope In Nigeria Anymore / Police Lied, My House Was Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen - Soyinka Breaks Silence / Army Cannot Defeat Boko Haram.. Bruntai Tells Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.