Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Is This Right Or Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Right Or Wrong? (1023 Views)

I'm Craving This Right Now! (Pics ins.) / Is This Right Even If She's His Daughter? (photo) / Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Right Or Wrong? by jamata20: 3:58pm On Sep 15, 2020
Let's discuss
A mother kissing her daughter in this way,
Is it right or wrong?
Pls give reasons for your suggestion

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by MAGG0T(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2020
cheesy

It's middle, because that's where it will all end
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by jamata20: 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

It's middle, because that's where it will all end
It might not end there o grin whereas if it was the husband now, some people will call him a pedophile
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:11pm On Sep 15, 2020
Nothing wrong with that, even if it was daddy kissing his daughter.

Just because there are pedo parents out there, doesn't mean Any caring parent is one. Every parent has the right to show love and care to their kids the best way they see fit.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by capnies: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
You cannot kiss you children, sister and other relatives on their lips; you only peck them on their cheek and forehaed

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by Liposure: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2020
Until it goes left. A kiss is a kiss. Even though it looks somehow
Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 15, 2020
capnies:
You cannot kiss you children, sister and other relatives on their lips; you only peck them on their cheek and forehaed

... and you are entitled to your opinion, but as you can see above, a parent can indeed kiss their kids on the lips.

1 Like

Re: Is This Right Or Wrong? by paulolee(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2020
every mallam with him own kettle oo

(1) (Reply)

Kaoshi, The Future Of International Money Transfer. / Why Is It That Women Can Never Mind They Fvucking Business?! / My Boss Hired Me To Drive,but I End Up Driving Hard Into Her Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.