Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines (17855 Views)

Urgent Inquiry: Toyota Camry (spider) And Oil Shortage / We can ring any car engine, no blue smoke or oil shortage, Abuja / Reasons You Always Have Engine Oil Shortage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 4:45pm On Sep 15, 2020
The Resurs Next works with the rings, pistons and cran shafts
If it has rings have gaps, that makes the car engine consume more engine oil.
The Resurs Next when applied melts on high temperature and fills the gaps and marks in the engine
Its has not side effects, it can be used for cars with issues and without issues
Cars with issues, Resurs Next restores the engine
Without issues Resurs Next protects the engine.

Only two problems Resurs Next can not solve
If the car has knocking sound, that means the metals are broken
Secondly, if the car smokes only in the morning, that shows that during the car experiencing overheating, the valve seals have been damaged and need to be replaced
Because the valve seals has no friction activity.

RESURS NEXT CONCENTRATED Significantly reduces or totally eliminates oil shortage,

Prevents dry friction under high loads, overheating and cold starts,

Increases engine life if used regularly up to 2 times,

Increases compression up to 50%,

Reduces fuel consumption by 7-10 %,

Reduces engine noise and vibration

RESURS NEXT CONCENTRATED will help you bring your engine back to life be it, car, diesel or generator engine!

For further enquiries, check my signature.

A TRIAL WILL DEFINITELY CONVINCE YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2020
A very nice product
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by TPound(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2020
ayolayo0405:
A very nice product

Stating the price would be nice
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2020
TPound:

Stating the price would be nice
2k per sachet
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by TPound(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2020
ayolayo0405:

2k per sachet

And how many sachet will suffice for a 2000 sienna or 2003 Toyota corolla or a 2004 Toyota tundra
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2020
TPound:

And how many sachet will suffice for a 2000 sienna or 2003 Toyota corolla or a 2004 Toyota tundra

v4 will use 1 sachet for protection and 2 sachets for restoration while v6 will use 2 sachets for protection and 3 or 4 for restoration

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by omorkelly(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2020
ayolayo0405:

v4 will use 1 sachet for protection and 2 sachets for restoration while v6 will use 2 sachets for protection and 3 or 4 for restoration
Howand where to get it?
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2020
A reliable solution

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 8:03am On Sep 17, 2020
good morning
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2020
reliable product
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good evening
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 10:45am On Sep 18, 2020
A trusted solution
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
Happy weekend
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 2:21pm On Sep 20, 2020
Happy Sunday
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
patronise us
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 8:16pm On Sep 24, 2020
ayolayo0405:
A very nice product

Good evening
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2020
happy weekend
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by demola2100: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2020
ayolayo0405:
The Resurs Next works with the rings, pistons and cran shafts
If it has rings have gaps, that makes the car engine consume more engine oil.
The Resurs Next when applied melts on high temperature and fills the gaps and marks in the engine
Its has not side effects, it can be used for cars with issues and without issues
Cars with issues, Resurs Next restores the engine
Without issues Resurs Next protects the engine.

Only two problems Resurs Next can not solution
If the car has knocking sound, that means the metals are broken
Secondly, if the car smokes only in the morning, that shows that during the car experiencing overheating, the valve seals have been damaged and need to be replaced
Because the valve seals has no friction activity.

RESURS NEXT CONCENTRATED Significantly reduces or totally eliminates oil shortage,

Prevents dry friction under high loads, overheating and cold starts,

Increases engine life if used regularly up to 2 times,

Increases compression up to 50%,

Reduces fuel consumption by 7-10 %,

Reduces engine noise and vibration

RESURS NEXT CONCENTRATED will help you bring your engine back to life be it, car, diesel or generator engine!

For further enquiries, check my signature.

A TRIAL WILL DEFINITELY CONVINCE YOU!

I must confess this product works like magic, my car no longer smoke before, after like 250 to 300km I used to top my oil with 1L but surprisingly, now I'm close to a thousand KM and my oil is still very much intact....indeed a wonderful product

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by SpaceAngel: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2020
demola2100:

I must confess this product works like magic, my car no longer smoke before, after like 250 to 300km I used to top my oil with 1L but surprisingly, now I'm close to a thousand KM and my oil is still very much intact....indeed a wonderful product

And you are still using same oil or did you also change to another weight of oil ?

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by demola2100: 9:36am On Sep 26, 2020
SpaceAngel:

And you are still using same oil or did you also change to another weight of oil ?

Same oil

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by weyreypey: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2020
wee you kip kwayet dia! magic kor idan ni

demola2100:

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by demola2100: 10:41am On Sep 26, 2020
weyreypey:
wee you kip kwayet dia! magic kor idan ni

You dont need to rubbish another's man business, i only comment based on the result I got and if you have used it before pass your comment instead of bad mouthing my comment....some people sha....isssh

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by weyreypey: 10:56am On Sep 26, 2020
demola2100:

You dont need to rubbish another's man business, i only comment based on the result I got and if you have used it before pass your comment instead of bad mouthing my comment....some people sha....isssh

you did that yourself. I am yet to comment on the product

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by adanny01(m): 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
demola2100:

Were you paid to testify on the product? Why is the business important to you when you are not the owner.

I personally cannot imagine how that product will work without causing other issues that may not be immediate.

2 Likes

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by demola2100: 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
weyreypey:

you did that yourself. I am yet to comment on the product
I believe you understand English
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by weyreypey: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
demola2100:

I believe you understand English

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by demola2100: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
adanny01:

Were you paid to testify on the product? Why is the business important to you when you are not the owner.

I personally cannot imagine how that product will work without causing other issues that may not be immediate.

Yes I was paid as you were the third party, oga conserve your negative energy
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2020
demola2100:

Thank so much for the testimony and for trusting our product.
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by demola2100: 9:40pm On Sep 27, 2020
ayolayo0405:

Thank so much for the testimony and for trusting our product.
Always welcome

1 Like

Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 11:45am On Sep 28, 2020
Happy New week
Re: Solution To Oil Shortage And Smoking Engines by ayolayo0405(m): 7:58pm On Sep 28, 2020
contact us

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

First Train To Ply Port-Harcourt Bashes A Car Parked On The Rails / Peugeot 407: What Is Your View? / OCI Foundation Rewards Partner, Dr. Epunam With Mercedes SUV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.