Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact (12133 Views)

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Oba Of Benin Meets Ize-Iyamu & Obaseki; As They Sign Peace Pact (Photos) / Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize- Iyamu To Battle For APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by jy2kbeyond(m): 5:11am On Sep 16, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Two jokers sign a peace pact. Of course they can hug and kiss each other during the agreement but Edo people shouldn't be fooled.

These guys will distribute ammunition to innocent fools to kill themselves.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by enemyofprogress: 5:46am On Sep 16, 2020
Wickedfact:

You may not even die. By the time those Mopol and soldiers they are moving from Borno handle you, you would regret not dying.
Has a Mopol with tribal marks slapped you before?

Anyway, tell your people where you are going so that they know where to pick your dead body.
nothing dey happen. We are ready to die for democracy in Edo state

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Harrynight(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2020
Wickedfact:

But their children won't fight.

Any supporter who thinks a politician is worth dying for has not yet found a reason to live.

That's if their children are even in the country

Some foolish thugs will still lose thier lives for these guys

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by seguno2: 6:08am On Sep 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
ISE IYANU cares wink

He cares about looting the Edo people’s commonwealth

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by chukwuibuipob: 6:27am On Sep 16, 2020
seguno2:

He cares about looting the Edo people’s commonwealth
wic Edo money? Show us Evidence
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Harrykn: 6:28am On Sep 16, 2020
Free and fair election chikina, is that hard? Edo championship(final) : Obaseki |2.29| DRAW |3.30| ize-iya united |3.00| Edosportybet.gov.ng
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by chiedonedoor(m): 6:33am On Sep 16, 2020
Edolites don't die for political party, shouting pdp or apc will not help you.signing peace deal is a good ones.
Wages of sin is dead.
Acts 8:22 KJV
Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
Acts 5:31 KJV
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Kelvinbako(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2020
All these peace pact signing doesn't work...it only takes prayer and God's intervention for election in Nigeria to be peaceful...
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Amos1423(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2020
Believe me, from the OBAS statement, he has sinced taken sides with izw Iyamu

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by 4tomandchi: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Edo Vote wisely
Edo Vote continuity
Edo Vote Obaseki
#Edoforpeace!!!

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by GERALDsams: 7:11am On Sep 16, 2020
Na Philip be the main problem, not even Obaseki
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by zudozz: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2020
Ize-Iyamu just dey waste him time. If u no worh-wor u no fit rule Edo state! grin

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Enwhen(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
LandMann:
I think it's time INEC and civil society organisations start calling the youths and voters to sign peace pacts... They are the ones who actually perpetrates these acts of violence during elections, so they do should join in signing peace pacts.

Next, the police and other security services should be made to sign peace pacts... They are the ones that either provide covers for those who perpetrate violence on election day, or even carry out the violence themselves.

Next, pastors and other religious leaders should since something closely related to peace pact. They need to stop providing their alter for the propagation of political messages by our eternally corrupt set of politicians.

Judges too should sign peace pacts. They need to respect the will of the people and respect our democracy. If they want to be appointing people that are supposed to be elected then they should let us know so that we can scrap INEC.

IN OTHER NEWS

Obaseki's government has armed a lot of weed smoking touts around Benin city and environs with live weapons and dane guns in the name of vigilantees... These are the persons that will either shot into the air from their hideouts to scare voters on election day or cause breakdown of law and order during the election.

Those who like to send petition to US and UN should take note now.

Know who to hold responsible if there's bloodshed and violence on election day.

BOTH PARTIES ARE GUITY OF THUGS IMPORTATION....Any party the police back will Cary the day... U r being political with the truth , u also need to sign the PEACE DEAL...

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Donedeal1(m): 7:37am On Sep 16, 2020
Audio support program for peace, however what a man do will live with him.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
Philip shaibu signed the peace Accord ?
if No ...then trouble still dey
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2020
congrats to obaseki in advance .....

oshomonkey can make use of the river Niger
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Wierdceo: 9:28am On Sep 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
wink On my way to Benin city
See men wey Don ready for election. Abeg Edo state Don full already o. U guys should not add to this population of securities they ate unleashing here. Imagine 31,000 policemen. Soldiers, DSS, mopol neva dy there o. This election go too go tough
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by BenDrickz(m): 9:50am On Sep 16, 2020
Osho baba should have come and sign the peace treaty nah
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by chukwuibuipob: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2020
Wierdceo:

See men wey Don ready for election. Abeg Edo state Don full already o. U guys should not add to this population of securities they ate unleashing here. Imagine 31,000 policemen. Soldiers, DSS, mopol neva dy there o. This election go too go tough
I don land for Airport-Ogba zoo junction.Make I chop and relax sad. OBASEKI must go angry sadcool
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Wierdceo: 11:38am On Sep 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
I don land for Airport-Ogba zoo junction.Make I chop and relax sad. OBASEKI must go angry sadcool
So na izeiyamu u dy support wey make u stand up dy enter this side? Me na obaseki I dy with and I no mind enter Benin like dis to tackle u. Afa no try urself o.
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by chukwuibuipob: 11:42am On Sep 16, 2020
Wierdceo:

So na izeiyamu u dy support wey make u stand up dy enter this side? Me na obaseki I dy with and I no mind enter Benin like dis to tackle u. Afa no try urself o.
wait till Sunday evening for result cool grin
Re: Edo 2020: Obaseki, Ize-Iyamu Sign Peace Pact by Cramzy: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2020
May the Best Man win.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol / Governor Obaseki: Era Of Sharing Money To Greedy Edo Politicians Over / Border Closure: Are We Truly Self Sufficient In Food Production?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.