Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu (38652 Views)

Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / APC Governors Meet Oshiomole Over Rift With Obaseki / Oshiomhole Supporters Release Video Of Their Clash With Obaseki's In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Nemere2020: 12:25am On Sep 24, 2020
The gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the just-concluded Edo election, Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu has declared that he is ready to work with his victorious opponent, Governor Godwin Obaseki.

Ize-Iyamu disclosed this during a press briefing on Wednesday.

He also had a closed-door meeting with his party’s caretaker chairman and governor of Yobe State, Mallam Buni and Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State in Abuja.

Ize-Iyamu at the press conference said: “We are going to talk to everybody, we will bring everybody back. I want to salute my brother, the governor of Edo State, Mr Godwin Obaseki. I am appealing to him to return to the party. In every family, there must be a disagreement.”

Let it not be said that it was this disagreement that pushed him out of the party. I made the mistake before and I have come to realise that it was a grievious error and I would not want him as a senior brother to make the same,” he added.

Furthermore, Ize-Iyamu asserted he is appealing to him to come back to the party where he truly belongs saying

“In APC, he’s recognised as a leader but the new party he is, it will be difficult for them to accept him(Obaseki) as a leader.

“So I am ready to work with him and all well-meaning Edo people. We believe that it is time we bring peace to our state, ” he concluded.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ize-iyamu-says-hes-ready-to-work-with-obaseki/amp/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ZeroAccess: 12:36am On Sep 24, 2020
Go and work with oshopikin. You ain't welcome here. APC no be PDP

310 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Scream(m): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2020
He is coming...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by fergie001: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2020
Obasek(i), Over to you.

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Danwakae(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Pastor needs all his campaign fund back, defection calling...so unfortunate, he sold his victory the day he defected to the APC, opportunity for him to match easily to victory after Gov Obaseki vs Oshobaba battle

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by micfoley: 12:59am On Sep 24, 2020
E shock am o!

29 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Ever8090: 1:05am On Sep 24, 2020
You should go ahead.after all, all of Una na thesame but I pity gullible Nigerians wry no get sense dey follow Una shout APC and PDP.
No difference Una know as Una dey take settle Una self..only those Una mumu followers na him dey continue d fight while Una settle down to choose money..

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by fistonati(m): 1:09am On Sep 24, 2020
Unpatriotic politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by chinjo(m): 2:35am On Sep 24, 2020
You are a betrayer so there is no room for you in Obaseki's government. Because of your lost for power you betrayed your fellow Benin man. Something Philip Shaibu an Auchi man refused to do. Now you want to reap where you did not sow. Taaaarrrrrr.

138 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Comedian2019: 2:39am On Sep 24, 2020
Oshio pikin's baby speaking grin

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Travellersdelig: 2:53am On Sep 24, 2020
We offer assistance and Advisory services for your visa documentation and processing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ifejobi84754: 3:13am On Sep 24, 2020
We offer support and consulting providers for your permit paperwork and processor.
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by flexd99(m): 3:16am On Sep 24, 2020
Politics

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by WonderManly(m): 3:41am On Sep 24, 2020
It's not by force! You can work on your own. But my advice for you is that. If you can't win them, you join them.
You're free to join the winning team!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ovieigho(m): 4:07am On Sep 24, 2020
This gesture should be the other way round?

You don’t have a choice bro
It’s should be obaseki extending it to you if he deem it fit

A beggar has no choice

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ursullalinda(f): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ursullalinda(f): 4:21am On Sep 24, 2020
You really bleeped up by teaming up with a sinking man......a man his party disgraced out of office......you dashed him your popularity.......well try again next time.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Askmewhy(m): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2020
Obaseki should never make attempt to go back to APC, if he does that it will amount to political miscalculations and suicidal. He might end up his political career there.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Karemarealty288(m): 4:45am On Sep 24, 2020
You should be the one begging to come back to pdp.

14 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Nobody: 5:24am On Sep 24, 2020
After calling his WIFE Barren..

14 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Collins9156(m): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2020
You made the mistake and failed, he made the mistake and won, hahhaha but u still won award for losing in the two political parties.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Born2Breed(f): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Edo okpamakhin.

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Orubebe01: 5:44am On Sep 24, 2020
Oshopikin to obaseki right now

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Racoon(m): 5:57am On Sep 24, 2020
Politicians are just shameless.Same Ize Iyamu who was touting Obaseki even insulting & denigrating him for asserting his right when pushed put to the cold in PDP unsure of his political future thinking federal might will win election for him? God indeed is faithful

24 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by ican2020: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Working with him does not necessarily mean collecting salary but rather given advice when necessary

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by techwahala: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2020
That's why I tell people to strive for success because when u succeed, your enemies will want to be your friends

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by bioemmy: 6:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Oshiomole will not like this.
Tinubu will not like this.
Obaseki should not do this.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by jidamsel43(m): 6:14am On Sep 24, 2020
Pastor Ize- Iyamu , my man
Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by Nbotee(m): 6:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Look at dis one... Ready to work with him as wat? Oga go back to wateva work U were doing and wait till anoda 4yrs

11 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by PureGoldh(m): 6:56am On Sep 24, 2020
Smh......It's good to be at peace with all man

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu by pquaver(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2020
EVILFOREST:
After calling his WIFE Barren..

And so was he mnot called cultist and other names? E go clear u for eye when the say used and dump you labelled APC after he defected and u e3 jubilating up and down will be dish to your unsuspecting heart.. Na that time your eye go clear.. Best thing after toast bread una ho begin insult am again.. Sycophants everywhere

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari’s Running Mate, Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns To Plantain Sellers (pictures) / Osinbajo, Saraki In Two-hour Closed-door Meeting / Lagos Now Officially An Oil Producing State- Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.