Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,924 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock (18724 Views)

FG, NLC Meeting On Fuel Subsidy Removal Ends In Deadlock (Video) / Minimum Wage: Details Of New Adjustment Formula Agreed By FG, Labour / New Minimum Wage: Atiku States Position On FG, Labour Face-off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 16, 2020
Lol
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by brainworkng: 7:09am On Sep 16, 2020
Meeting of deceit. Same people, they should keep deceiving Nigerians angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Golden057(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2020
All they have ever achieved so far is to bring pains to Nigerians..
Useless and wicked elders
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by TONIOI: 7:10am On Sep 16, 2020
GEJ will be on his couch smiling right now, and wat would be on his mind would be like , una never see anything, una dey look for 5 thousand naira change , dem give una 50 naira change , make una enjoy, who knows wat will be next after buhari
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by West2019(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2020
Nigerian are fools , durin Ebele Jonathan everyone came out and started prostesting where are those idiot now oya you people should come out , Buhari I beg increase it to 300/per liter

4 Likes

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by originalprof: 7:15am On Sep 16, 2020
dre11:

• Petrol could have been sold for N183/litre, says Federal Government

• ‘Seven-day ultimatum stands, no acceptable explanation from govt’

• Labour meets today, TUC says planned protest, strike on course

SOURCE
Like For Sai Baba Share For Good luck Jonathan
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:21am On Sep 16, 2020
A mumu government that increases minimum wage and comes back like a thief to steal from taxes, Tarrif hikes and fuel price increase.

Supported by their brain dead supporters and empty skull economic and security teams, only God can save Nigeria now.

A repeat of 1984 economic quagmire was predicted by most of us
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by promotervickky(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2020
Perfecttouchade:
Ok..when u have leaders that care less about it's people, this is what you get
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Amos1423(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2020
dukeprince50:
8hours meeting end in deadlock?
is there no sane person among them to give a reasonable suggestion that could be accepted?
how can so called leaders have a meeting for 8hrs and nothing tangible came out.
No wonder, they have been ruling for 60yrs yet nothing to show for it.
imagine u start meeting by 9am and meeting ends by 5pm yet nothing tangible

Bros you Sabi talk o
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Maxymilliano(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2020
Buhari is just using the negotiation to buy time, very soon there will be a court pronouncement banning and declaring protests and any form of strike by NLC and its affiliates as illegal.

Watch out.

3 Likes

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Amos1423(m): 7:27am On Sep 16, 2020
I feel everyone in the country has moved on from the corona virus pandemic except the students community.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by enshi(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
AnnyBarna:
Good morning nairaland

Please I'm planning of buying a laptop and my budget is 80k
Which laptop can I buy in this amount (80k), with;
*Long battery life ( atleast 8hrs)
*Speed
*Fast charging
*Big storage
Please your candid advice is all I need

DM me.. We sell all kinds and all property laptops.
If you are in the Same state with me then its your luck cos we can deliver to you even on installment

1 Like

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Chicastle: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Harrykn:
Lose it please, what is FG Even doing about ASUU?

ASUU ke.
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Kovuh: 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
NLC has been demystified, the government doesn't give a hoot about them anymore and the irony is that it's Adams Oshiomole the most vibrant labour leader in his time that helped turn NLC into a joke with rigged elections to impose puppets on the union just like they did with NANS.
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Mouthpis(m): 7:29am On Sep 16, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Buhari is just using the negotiation to buy time, very soon there will be a court pronouncement banning and declaring protests and any form of strike by NLC and its affiliates as illegal.

Watch out.

You ain't far from the truth sire!

Wicked gov't.
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by 1realBobby(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Nothing seem to be productive in this country anymore....

Anyways, I bring you the best offer you would get anywhere.
Get a properly designed original business logo, a business card design, a letterhead and a flyer containing what your business is all about. All for #5,000...

cheap right! yes, The offer is only available for today... just WhatsApp me via the number on my signature let's talk business.

I repeat, just #5,000 and you would get all the designs listed above uniquely done for your business..

it's pay after delivery.. so, don't worry, it's not a scam... WhatsApp me now via the number on my signature.. thanks

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by chiedonedoor(m): 7:31am On Sep 16, 2020
Next level here we come.
Acts 8:22 KJV
Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee.
Acts 5:31 KJV
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Brushstrokes20: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2020
As expected! Useless, heartless, sadistic, govt of self serving thieves!
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Donedeal1(m): 7:32am On Sep 16, 2020
The labour here asking what can you do to help our members, but what about the average person on the streets who will plead there already bad case.
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by StagethemTVee: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2020
I don't even know what to say to these men representing the Government
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by StagethemTVee: 7:39am On Sep 16, 2020
"Landing" cost of petrol in a country that produces crude oil on its Land... Chai!

1 Like

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by AnnyBarna: 7:40am On Sep 16, 2020
enshi:

DM me.. We sell all kinds and all property laptops.
If you are in the Same state with me then its your luck cos we can deliver to you even on installment

I'm in Akwa ibom state
Uyo
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2020
Too Bad
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by AnnyBarna: 7:43am On Sep 16, 2020
Good morning nairaland

Please I'm planning of buying a laptop and my budget is 80k
Which laptop can I buy in this amount (80k), with;
*Long battery life ( atleast 8hrs)
*Speed
*Fast charging
*Big storage
Please your candid advice is all I need

Location; Uyo, Akwa ibom state
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by simpleseyi: 7:46am On Sep 16, 2020
topgear:
Rubbish
If it was GEJ Every one wud come out like falling avalanche and march.

But now suddenly everyone is quiet like grasses.

This Goatluck Jonaddaft humiliation really pained you oooo. We have kicked the drunk ineffectual buffoon out forever. Get used to it. Even Goatluck Jonaddaft himself has become Buhari's envoy, going from country to country to mediate on behalf of Buhari and reporting back to Buhari, so wetin be your own?

Buhari is messing up and we shall fucck him up. We Buhari/Tinubu supporters protested against Goatluck then, what are you Goatluck supporters doing now? Hiding under your grandma's bed and tweeting.

2 Likes

Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Angelfrost(m): 7:48am On Sep 16, 2020
Don't hold your breath people... There is no labour union!!! Just as there is no judiciary and no legislature!!!

This is not a democracy!!!
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by drololaaof: 7:56am On Sep 16, 2020
We have voted for changed into hardships, insecurity, rice is not in the reach of common man , those canvassing for self sufficiency in rice production wither thou,
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by MediMedi(m): 8:04am On Sep 16, 2020
My problem is that I'm jobless
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by Odion2016(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2020
topgear:
Rubbish
If it was GEJ Every one wud come out like falling avalanche and march.

But now suddenly everyone is quiet like grasses.

Even grasses are moved by wind....
Re: FG, Labour’s Eight-Hour Meeting Ends In Deadlock by ikorodureporta: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2020
After 3 weeks una never still decide?? nonsense!! Na till when NEPA don share 30k bill strike go start??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheist Mubarak Spends Holiday In Prison As Police Shun Court Order / Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.