Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Do Not Vote Pdp, No Matter What! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Vote Pdp, No Matter What! (920 Views)

Apc Campaigning For GEJ & PDP. No B God? / BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges / Abia State PDP No Zoning -state Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Vote Pdp, No Matter What! by 10cirenoh: 10:52pm On Feb 25, 2011
Mohammed Paiko : You dont need a soothsayer to translate for you. PDP and their GEJ are getting desperate and in the process, are showing their true colours, which is that GEJ is a staunch believer in maintaining the status quo (perpetrating corruption), just like OBJ planned. This further justifies the suspicion which many held about him when he was hand-picked by OBJ. The plan worked quite alright, now we are seeing the truth prevailing.
Ask yourself people; why is Anenih (and so many dead woods like him), a celebrated suspected thief of PDP extraction still FIXing for GEJ? Why is GEJ still negotiating with near-irrelevant northern politicians like A-thief-KU and CHEat-ROMA? How come GEJ all of sudden is praise-singing the much spoken about International Big Barawo? Listen, all the next ministerial and head of parastatal seats have all been negotiated, the same THIEVES have been allocated to continue looting your treasury to their personal accounts in the next dispensation should GEJ win. Nothing will change, except that more people like you and me will die of poverty, or loose their jobs or not getting employment when GEJ is voted in again. Yet, I still read comments like North this, Christians that? South fii and Muslims faa? Nigeria will never run short of blind morons! Between that 1% of THIEVES who have held Nigeria hostage and are milking it to their bank accounts, while all our aged parents, friends, colleagues and children still die of road accidents, infected water and Malaria, you will never lack muslims nor will there be shortage of christians in their fold, nor atheists. If you want Northerners, they are represented and so are the southerners, middle belters are also not left behind. If you screen them properly, almost all tribes are represented, yet, they keep us blind morons at each others' throats by all sorts of sentiments, from religion to region; From tribe to taboo and temptations to tribulations. Their sole intention is to use a smoke screen to divide us, while they silently use the screen to smile to their banks! Their children wed abroad, their wives deliver outside, their parents and cronies do their medical check-up overseeas, while their children study in UK, USA and Asian universities. Their accounts are abroad so when wahala drops, they only need to escape on okada to the nearest boarder. Lately, most of their family members have second passports, thus they are assured of another nationality. It is only you and I that are stuck with the green passport, alone!
Wake up short-sighted, unthinking and sentimental population of mediocrity! I was born in the north and I am constantly surrounded with almajiris who cannot make ends meet, nor their parents. My secondary school was in the south-south where the people can no longer farm, fish nor engage in any meaningful agricultural practice, yet they are the goose that lay the golden egg? I served in the south-west and used to visit lagos where a graduate being an area boy is to make ends meet, where u see graduates holding first class or second class upper as agberos in motor parks or some other unthinkable job which does not befit their credentials. I have had to do business traveling to the east and have seen how energetic, innovative youths engage in unpleasant practices just to earn a living.
Common people, the problems are same ALL over Nigeria. You want proof? People die in accidents all over Nigeria due to bad roads. Malaria is still a killer in about all states. Unemployed youths are everywhere. Armed robbery is common place all over Nigeria! white elephant projects of government both at federal, state and local government levels are spread all over. If you think your state is worse, try going to another and you would be surprised. Listen, we are all victims, none of us is happy!
Care not about that person who rules NIGERIA, no matter his tribe, religion or region, ONLY CARE about HE/SHE who LOVES NIGERIANS and NIGERIA, . Because that is our common destiny and we must do ALL we can to protect it! Dont be lured by sentiment, ACT wisely, VOTE BUHARI, we know him, we know what he can do, yes he will catch them, the whole bunch of them and help us to put them under lock and key, those rogues! That is why they are desperate! No one is negotiating with Buhari because that alone, is tantamount to a jail term.
The time to stop them is NOW, or else in 20 years, I bet you, our children may not even be educated enough to read and understand what I have just written. You know why? Yes, it will be because by then, there may even be no budget for education. All the money of our dear nation would be in personal bank accounts, while NIGERIA will be heavily indebted to ALL the lending houses all over the world.
When we get to that stage, only then will we all throw away all these so-called differences and confront the TRUTH head on, just like Tunisia, Egypt, Libya and Yemen are currently doing.
That time, we would have no choice and surely it will take more casualties.
Lets do it now, it will be very peaceful and very, very rewarding!
Lets put aside all our so-called differences NOW and come together for NIGERIA, for our children and our children's children. The only way to do it is,
DO NOT VOTE PDP, no matter what!
Even in experiments, scientists accept trials 3 times (OBJ, OBJ, YarAdua/GEJ or PDP, PDP, PDP haba!).
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, time up PDP!
SAI BUHARI, or else Egypt and Libyan protests will be like child's play, if anyone attempts to stuff ballots or rig this one!
Re: Do Not Vote Pdp, No Matter What! by aljharem2: 11:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
@op

gbam

no one what trully love nigeria should vote for PDP because it is a bad party and has ruled without any change

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Insurance Sector Loses 200b Naira To Financial Crisis / Gej Twitter Vs Buhari Twitter / Election In Imo State Was A Farce!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.