Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges (2194 Views)

Atiku, Kwankwaso Are Buhari’s Greatest Enemies – Gov. Lamido / I Betrayed Kwankwaso, Amaechi, Others- Gov. LAMIDO Admits. / North Under Siege Because Of Buhari —gov Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Lusola15: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
The Governor of Jigawa State, Mallam Sule Lamido, has also said he remains a member of the PDP and that he has not left the ruling party.

A statement by his Director of Press, Alhaji Umar Kiyari, said, “Lamido remains the living father of the PDP no matter the challenges.”

He said the governor was not unaware of the crisis in the party but would remain.

Punch newspaper
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Lusola15: 9:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2013
Why is Buhari so desperate to receive PDP members into his APC, so much so that he wont even allow them make up their minds before going to press to announce the merger? The same PDP Buhari said was the problem with Nigeria? I hate HYPOCRISY. Smh!

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by nduchucks: 9:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Buhari will surprise you people when he throws his support behind Tambuwal as Presidential candidate and a Christian as VP candidate. GEJ's days are numbered along with the days of lazy people who do not want to work, but depend on resources they did not invest one kobo in, or know how they got underground.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by stebell(m): 9:56pm On Nov 26, 2013
ndu_chucks: Buhari will surprise you people when he throws his support behind Tambuwal as Presidential candidate and a Christian as VP candidate. GEJ's days are numbered along with the days of lazy people who do not want to work, but depend on resources they did not invest one kobo in, or know how they got underground.

Never knew yu can think like dis.
Jus know dat any person field in de APC being a muslem can never beat GEJ in de general election. I'll still be here wen yu peeps will cry foul like yu did for Anambra election.

Last tym I check GEJ didn't win in 5 states of de G-7.

Goodluck to yu sha

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Samdee12: 10:02pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why is Buhari so desperate to receive PDP members into his APC, so much so that he wont even allow them make up their minds before going to press to announce the merger? The same PDP Buhari said was the problem with Nigeria? I hate HYPOCRISY. Smh!

I don't just understand d man any more ooi
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by kokoA(m): 10:13pm On Nov 26, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Why is Buhari so desperate to receive PDP members into his APC, so much so that he wont even allow them make up their minds before going to press to announce the merger? The same PDP Buhari said was the problem with Nigeria? I hate HYPOCRISY. Smh!
must you mention Buhari? I watched the news on tv and I never saw Buhari reading any press statement, except you don't know the difference between Buhari and Baraje. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by donphilopus: 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
kokoA: must you mention Buhari? I watched the news on tv and I never saw Buhari reading any press statement, except you don't know the difference between Buhari and Baraje. Smh.
Are you not aware that the guy is a nitwit?? Does he know the difference btw Baraje and Buhari?? He likes showing himself! Hocus pocus.

Last Bullet: PDP is now like a building presently in the state of higgledy piggledy.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2013
Whether he joins now or later is immaterial. His soul is with APC already while his body is with PDP. The KOKO be say he cant go against his people shocked The wave has already started!
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by egift(m): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2013
PDP and its depreciating membership is now clinging on straws. See how they are celebrating the 2 moles we left behind to provide APC with Live Video and Audio feeds from Jonathan inner circles.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Dancee1(m): 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2013
This shows gov.Lamido to be a real man. Real men are known in taking their stand. no matter d waves, they do not give inn or give up. pls his excellency, don`t allow APC woo you into their failure party. PDP is d party is d ruling party and will continue to excel despite d hatred.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by egift(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2013
Dan cee: This shows gov.Lamido to be a real man. Real men are known in taking their stand. no matter d waves, they do not give inn or give up. pls his excellency, don`t allow APC woo you into their failure party. PDP is d party is d ruling party and will continue to excel despite d hatred.

Read this...

egift: PDP and its depreciating membership is now clinging on straws. See how they are celebrating the 2 moles we left behind to provide APC with Live Video and Audio feeds from Jonathan inner circles.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 27, 2013
Lamido is the only founding member of the PDP holding an elective position today. I have always mentioned here that he would be the last to leave PDP.

I hope APC will remove the tag "progressives" from their name cos they have borrowed fifty percent of their members from the PDP. The same PDP that is our problem and the bane of progress.

Jagaban should get ready to manage a national party with the attendant insubordination and accusations inherent.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2013
hehe ha, who no like beta tin
APC na sahara desert grin
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by BabaEleko(m): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2013
Lamido no dat kain fly wey dey follow the dead body enter the grave. You think say u dey loyal abi? U go see pepper.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by nduchucks: 3:02am On Nov 27, 2013
The day GEJ arranged for the picture below was when he became doomed. That day Ojuyobo vowed to get even. Today Tinubu may very well be one of the most powerful men in Nigeria.

Ojuyobo seems to be planning for a last laugh

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by egift(m): 3:08am On Nov 27, 2013
Chie! see can una dey use Jonathan the mob floor. PDP is now a minority, heading for an opposition party.

https://www.nairaland.com/1532854/weeping-centre-pdp-e-warriors

[img]http://1.1.1.4/bmi/www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6[/img]
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by abu12: 6:57am On Nov 27, 2013

Yes buhari realise he need them, because they have the power to rig any election for their party, and that is what is needed for now. why did you think PDP, APC, LP candidate who participate in the last anambra election are now crying? The power of the governor(peter obi) played out in anambra state, the governor is the chief security officer of a state. Why is that PDP board chairman(tony Aninh)+ minister for works+a senator and many other top PDP bigwigs was unable to win just a local government election in edo state? And they now crying that oshomole rig the election. This time around jona will be the one to go to court after 2015 election.

Donald duke could testify to this:
How To Rig Electionsuccessfully In Nigeria -the Anambra Example
https://www.nairaland.com/1531529/how-rig-electionsuccessfully-nigeria-anambra#19792260

Democracy is all about number
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Samdee12: 8:23am On Nov 27, 2013
many more will come back
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2013
abu12:

Yes buhari realise he need them, because they have the power to rig any election for their party, and that is what is needed for now. why did you think PDP, APC, LP candidate who participate in the last anambra election are now crying? The power of the governor(peter obi) played out in anambra state, the governor is the chief security officer of a state. Why is that PDP board chairman(tony Aninh)+ minister for works+a senator and many other top PDP bigwigs was unable to win just a local government election in edo state? And they now crying that oshomole rig the election. This time around jona will be the one to go to court after 2015 election.

Donald duke could testify to this:
How To Rig Electionsuccessfully In Nigeria -the Anambra Example
https://www.nairaland.com/1531529/how-rig-electionsuccessfully-nigeria-anambra#19792260

Democracy is all about number

Exactly bro....The Ends justifies the Means...(The art of war)
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by lincolnj88: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2013
grin kai jonathan don bite dis aboki for a$$...efcc is great grin

Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by takedat(m): 9:53am On Nov 27, 2013
Why won't he remain in PDP? He and his sons have voluminous case files in the office of the EFCC, and with EFCC about to prosecute his sons, his best bet is to remain in the PDP so that further action can be stalled. Its more of politics of self-preservation than principle, he knows once he is able to reach a compromise with the President, the EFCC will drop all the cases.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by 1freshdude: 10:02am On Nov 27, 2013

Am sure you were joking when you said you hate HYPOCRISY.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by KnowAll(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Lamido has more to gain being in the PDP than being in d opposition. Worse case scenerio he would wait another 4 years to allow GEJ to finish his term then after that PDP would be his for d taken. Can he get that kind of clout in APC, capital NO.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by igbeke: 11:11am On Nov 27, 2013
stebell:

Never knew yu can think like dis.
Jus know dat any person field in de APC being a muslem can never beat GEJ in de general election. I'll still be here wen yu peeps will cry foul like yu did for Anambra election.

Last tym I check GEJ didn't win in 5 states of de G-7.

Goodluck to yu sha
whoever tinks he has wat it takes to beat GEJ come 2015 must be an amateur in Nigeria politics.
Re: BREAKING: Gov Lamido, i remain In PDP No Matter The Challenges by abuc: 11:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Below was my post on the G7 Governors meeting with Jonathan on Sunday

abuc: The G7 Governors are actually fighting for their political survival. They don't have the interest of the masses in Mind.
Whichever way it goes; 3 of the Governors will never join APC. They are OBJ boys and he won't allow them Join a party
controlled by Tinubu and Buhari. Its a fact and not fiction...
https://www.nairaland.com/1525688/jonathan-meets-rebel-governors-sunday/1#19690034

I always try my best to analyze Nigeria Political game without being bias. After a huge celebration yesterday about G7 Governors defecting to APC, its now known that only 4 Governors (Kano, Rivers, Kwara and Adamawa) actually ported to APC grin. Which confirm my prediction on November 21 here on nairaland that 3 of the G7 Governors will never join APC. Politics is a Game and very dynamic. As it stand, PDP still has upper hand. Atiku defected to ACN for his Presidential Ambition and ported back after failing woefully during the presidential election. What is the Guarantee that these 4 Governors and their followers will not port back to PDP?

Nigeria politicians are actually POLITICAL PROSTITUTES without Ideology...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - IBB To Declares Support For Buhari / Aisha Buhari Defiled At 9 Years / Photos: Celebration In Katsina As Aminu Bello Masari Win The Gov. Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.