Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs (23438 Views)

Group Donates Campaign Vehicles To Obi's Presidential Campaign (Pictures) / Atiku’s Picture Missing As Benue PDP Unveils Campaign Vehicles (photo) / 2023: Atiku’s Photo Missing As Rivers PDP Launches Campaign Vehicles (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Runsmania(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Election No Be War...
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by bolinxman: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2020
jidamsel43:
Jegede known that his defeat is imminent. He will be running from poll to pillar in order to win the heart of the people. What would Akeredolu gain in his assassination?.
why are you supporting evil because of politics? Jegede is a man with credible records and is not your common politician. I've not voted for PDP in any election before, but this coming election is beyond political affiliation. Ondo State's election is beyond political party card-carrying members. The reality on ground is that Ondo State people(majority) say no to Aketi second term bid.
I'm from Akoko and not an outsider.

5 Likes

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 17, 2020
Mowsid:
No pun intended but does this guy really stand a chance of winning the incoming election. it's not by protest or the likes of it. Does he knows how influential APC is in Ondo?
Same way apc was influential that they lost the president election to a pdp candidate in the last general election abi?

1 Like

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Honchoslim16(m): 9:50am On Sep 17, 2020
Goddamn mehn!

Am only concerned about those young dudes wasting they lives for some old craps because of peanuts.
In the next few years, they be the ones complaining about bad government.

Am still surprised such things happen in this generation.

Nigerians ain't ready for change.

Period!
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2020
Sufisunni:
APC in Ondo is more thuggery than I previously thought
Same way aketi used this same thugs to chase ajayi borrofice from owo, I was a witness to those act... I pray aketi don't turn my state to banana republic

3 Likes

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2020
bolinxman:
why are you supporting evil because of politics? Jegede is a man with credible records and is not your common politician. I've not voted for PDP in any election before, but this coming election is beyond political affiliation. Ondo State's election is beyond political party card-carrying members. The reality on ground is that Ondo State people(majority) say no to Aketi second term bid.
I'm from Akoko and not an outsider.
pls tell them the truth sir, am also from from akoko but I won't support aketi for any reason

5 Likes

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by akure1stson: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
jidamsel43:
Jegede known that his defeat is imminent. He will be running from poll to pillar in order to win the heart of the people. What would Akeredolu gain in his assassination?.
[/s]
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by SenatorBright(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2020
jidamsel43:

Let's be sincere for once. Even if we know that Governor Akeredolu will win the next election, he should allow free and fair campaign. No need to use thugs to distrupt or harras other candidates when we all know that you will win due to the kind of support and organization among the APC in Ondo State. We have got to condemn this kind of act in our state politics.

Even my junior brother who's a ZLP ward secretary in Ondo State do tell me that Aketi is sure for second term and others will only need to fight for 2nd and third position. Let the Governor call his Dogs together and feed them in his cage rather than use them to cause unwanted mayhem that isn't necessary.

God bless Aketi
APC: Let the good work continue
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by akure1stson: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2020
Mowsid:
No pun intended but does this guy really stand a chance of winning the incoming election. it's not by protest or the likes of it. Does he knows how influential APC is in Ondo?

dont forget apc lost 2 senatorial district to pdp in the last election just for u to know, that Ondo people are not apc dogs

2 Likes

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by akure1stson: 10:03am On Sep 17, 2020
[s]
Seventy7kings:
cheesy Well, the attack is condemnable, but not from APC. Jegede trying to inflict himself on Ondo people.
Nigga knows he stands no chance against Aketi thereby running from pillar to post just to gain some sympathy. It'll still end in premium tears Jegede should have taken you along to the police since you have the evidence about the thug cheesy
[/s]

ur eye go soon clear
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by akure1stson: 10:10am On Sep 17, 2020
femioloye:

pls tell them the truth sir, am also from from akoko but I won't support aketi for any reason

thank u Omo ye mi

1 Like

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by 9jahotblog: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2020
Aketi is a goner, it doesn't want the governorship election to be free and fair. infact he want it to be bloody. he will surely failed woefully in his evil plans.

1 Like

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by 9jahotblog: 10:13am On Sep 17, 2020
femioloye:

Same way aketi used this same thugs to chase ajayi borrofice from owo, I was a witness to those act... I pray aketi don't turn my state to banana republic
he has started already on that course.
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by SenatorBright(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2020
Mowsid:

He will probably get the third position looking at the statistics on ground. Jegede should not of allow Agboola move to another party. That was one mistake the PDP made. Agboola has alot majority than Jegede in the south and with the support of Mimiko, the central will be shared among the 3 parties. To me own knowledge and understanding, Agboola has advantage over Jegede in the next election.

The structure of the APC is cemented in Ondo State. It will be very difficult to defeat the Governor because he already reconciled with every baboon and rat in the party. And upto the local level (units\wards) his warriors are there. It's will be so easy for him (money influence) to get all the votes he want.

I'm not a politician but with the little knowledge I have and from interview with locals, I think it's sure for Aketi as first and Agboola as second then Jegede can settle with third position.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Abalado(f): 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Aketi must be silly if he refused to call his dogs to order
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by richiemcgold: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
Mowsid:
Oga this is ondo o! APC isn't as influential here as you think. An average ondo man is tired of APC. Buhari lost to PDP here just last year and heaven didn't fall. Jegede already has ondo central in his kitty, I don't know how well he's popular in north and south though.

3 Likes

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Mosesnow: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
The stomach image showing in the second picture on the body of the car shows the person is chopping government money.

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Seventy7kings: 10:28am On Sep 17, 2020
akure1stson:
[s][/s]

ur eye go soon clear
ok sir cheesy
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by deboysben(m): 10:31am On Sep 17, 2020
He is not ready to win.

Jegede this is nigeria and not america.

Jegede is JJC.
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Danwakae(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2020
Awol1:
Plz, does this guy stand a chance?

Yes

Without normal Nigeria rigging via federal might he stand a greater chance ... His party Flood the 2019 elections in all level and don't forget that Ondo has always been a PDP state until 2016... Politicians are very wise.

1 Like

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Aposteli1(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2020
Some people who are not residing in Ondo State are just commenting as if they know what is going on in Ondo State. An Average Ondo Electorate is tired of Aketi. The only way out for him is to rig/buy vote or discourage Electorates from coming to vote. Once the election is free and fair. Then Aketi is a Goner��
God bless Ondo State.

2 Likes

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by freeborn02: 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Seventy7kings:
cheesy Well, the attack is condemnable, but not from APC. Jegede trying to inflict himself on Ondo people.
Nigga knows he stands no chance against Aketi thereby running from pillar to post just to gain some sympathy. It'll still end in premium tears Jegede should have taken you along to the police since you have the evidence about the thug cheesy

Did you watch the video before commenting? No?
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by temitee4me(f): 1:38pm On Sep 17, 2020
jidamsel43:

It sometimes baffles me to see people make these comments with no facts. Until proven to be false, all we have is his claim of being attacked. Whether he'll win or not should be left to the electorate to decide (this is me assuming there will be free and fair election). Whatever the case is, insecurity under any guise is simply unacceptable.
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by NedvedGraphix(m): 2:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Awol1:
Plz, does this guy stand a chance?

You never can say
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Lamasta(m): 2:53pm On Sep 17, 2020
PDP have no chance in Ondo State especially when Jegede is their flagbearer they can only finish third at best.
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by lagosrd: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
I think that is the smartest move ever. Let him try it 2 more times and after that he should defend himself and his people. Maybe they will wake up then
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by raphaeladeyele: 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
Hmmm Bi o ba se rere
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by pacespot(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2020
This guy should stay silent joor. Ondo state is better off with the current governor. Are you coming to the government to perform a miracle better than what the current governor is doing, or to steal?
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by freeborn02: 5:30pm On Sep 17, 2020
Seventy7kings:

Kindly ask your brain why your question sounds stupid. What's the link between my comment and your dumb reply?
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
Mowsid:
APC influential in Info state? In the last general election, PDP won more seats in National Assembly and presidential election than APC.

1 Like

Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by Seventy7kings: 3:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
freeborn02:

Kindly ask your brain why your question sounds stupid. What's the link between my comment and your dumb reply?
you seem frustrated. Well, life isn't that easy but trust God so far you don't commit sucide, everything will be okay. Be blessed bro cool
Re: Jegede Storms Police HQ To Protest Attacks On His Campaign Vehicles By APC Thugs by freeborn02: 7:34pm On Sep 18, 2020
Seventy7kings:
you seem frustrated. Well, life isn't that easy but trust God so far you don't commit sucide, everything will be okay. Be blessed bro cool

You are just saying rubbish. You sound disoriented. Are you sure you won't be the first person to commit suicide?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa REC, Hudu Ari: Like Father, Like Son? / Atiku And Bindow At The Traditional Wedding Of His Son In Ghana / Why President Buhari Fired Boroh As Presidential Amnesty Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.