Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend (3632 Views)

How I Started Sleeping With My Lovely Aunt / How I Started Sleeping With My Brother's Wife / How I Started Sleeping With A Married Co-worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by Ilal: 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2020
Intriguing story of a mom sleeping with daughter’s boyfriend and her own daughter sleeping with her step dad.

Both mom and daughter shared with media personality their side of the story, Nana Aba Anamoah on her famous NanaAbaDiaries.

According to the mother, her husband did not treat her well and as a result, she began to see a young man only to find out that he was the boyfriend of her daughter.

The mother of 3 admitted she was in love with the boyfriend of her daughter and couldn’t break up with him and the guy also refused to break up with her daughter.

She thinks her daughter is sleeping with her ex, who is now step dad of her daughter, according to the mother of 3.

While the daughter of the woman in the other hand revealed that she has been treating her mom badly ever since she broke up with her father.

Her mother insults her daily with her father’s name, according to the young lady. She further disclosed that when she got admitted to KNUST, her step dad supported her.

According to her, her mother instructed her step father not to support her but rather to go and find a vocation.

She said she discovered her mother is sleeping with her boyfriend she met at KNUST and also she decided to have an affair with her Step dad for revenge.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/mom-sleeping-with-daughters-boyfriend/
Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ok.. boyfriend and stepfather keep enjoying.. buy one get one free

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by Enudapan: 12:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Nna eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Odogwus like us don't bang family
We lit it up and bang some random pussy outta street
Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by DaddyRochie1642: 1:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
Matured Women are Very Extremely good in Bed.

That Woman in your Street that is in her 40's that is always answering you with a smile on her face each time you greet her,..the day she handles you in Bed, You'll be Amazed grin grin
Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2020
It’s a draw for now. They should complete the square by sleeping with each other then running a foursome afterwards.

1 Like

Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by LikeAking: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Ilal:
Intriguing story of a mom sleeping with daughter’s boyfriend and her own daughter sleeping with her step dad.

Both mom and daughter shared with media personality their side of the story, Nana Aba Anamoah on her famous NanaAbaDiaries.

According to the mother, her husband did not treat her well and as a result, she began to see a young man only to find out that he was the boyfriend of her daughter.

The mother of 3 admitted she was in love with the boyfriend of her daughter and couldn’t break up with him and the guy also refused to break up with her daughter.

She thinks her daughter is sleeping with her ex, who is now step dad of her daughter, according to the mother of 3.

While the daughter of the woman in the other hand revealed that she has been treating her mom badly ever since she broke up with her father.

Her mother insults her daily with her father’s name, according to the young lady. She further disclosed that when she got admitted to KNUST, her step dad supported her.

According to her, her mother instructed her step father not to support her but rather to go and find a vocation.

She said she discovered her mother is sleeping with her boyfriend she met at KNUST and also she decided to have an affair with her Step dad for revenge.

Source: https://ojblitz.com/mom-sleeping-with-daughters-boyfriend/

Congratulation!.
Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by fati2001(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2020
great job.
Re: I Started Sleeping With My Step Father When I Caught My Mom With My Boyfriend by lascos912(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
stupid family

(1) (Reply)

What These Men Are Doing Wrong During Kpobing / Can A Girl Be So Madly In Love With You Genuinely And Always Ask For Money! / How Do I Make A Man Know I Love Him Without Saying It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.