Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,236 members, 7,860,508 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:54 AM

In Need Of We Chat Account. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Need Of We Chat Account. (219 Views)

Why Do Ladies Assume That Men Are Into Them Just Because We Chat Them Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of We Chat Account. by buezeemeka(m): 9:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Good day everyone...
I have opened a we chat account..
But I need someone to sign me in...
Pls help
Re: In Need Of We Chat Account. by Ilariosuper(m): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
How much will you pay? I have a friend in mainland China
Re: In Need Of We Chat Account. by buezeemeka(m): 3:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Ilariosuper:
How much will you pay? I have a friend in mainland China
Actually it's just for a user to sign me in..
Already downloaded the app
Re: In Need Of We Chat Account. by Ilariosuper(m): 6:59am On Sep 20, 2020
You make it sound so easy,wechat isn't an easy fix,i sell and for a user to sign you in its still why I said it has to be done from mainland China if you want your account to be verified,if you have doubts then let naija user try do am and tell me laterif it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Virginity-hymen-marriage And Dating. / Secrets Of Irresistible People – With Love To All Single People Searching / ONLY #1 Who Gives MILLIONS Of Nigerians *SEXUAL HEALING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.