Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. (4166 Views)

Lagos State Government Now Use Yoruba As Its Official Language On Facebook / The Tribal Slur Between Igbos And Yoruba,as A Northerner This What I Have To Say / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
slivertongue:
Yoruba land through the various undulating episodes of Nigeria's journey,often to the chagrin of the Igbos, who earnestly desire a unity of the South against the North. But that unity is never going to be because, you see, the Yoruba will always win anyway. This is a smartness that the Igbo man, in all his astuteness, will never comprehend.

why mirror in east and north in ur narrative.

So what you are say it is better to be a slave than a free man. Please just look around you and see what is Nigeria which you are fighting for can't you see the country is collapse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I Meet some Yoruba Christians in the UK, do you know what they told me, white people people do not employ them foreigners do not employ them so we have no opportunity we have to become Slave to the fulani they are our brother. When I hear this I was just shocked and laughing in my mind this is UK a developed country and they are talking like this
You ain't good at lying at all grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Guess you have farms like Hausa-Fulani, or you own companies like the Yorubas. Closed minded person is a problem to himself

Please illiterate what companies or Industries are there in Nigeria manufacturing in Nigeria is only 8% of the GDP and contribute 10% to development growth only keep on fooling yourself in a dead donkey country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2020
AlfaSeltzer:

We did that in 1967. You came to our land with British guns to force us back.
Decide what you guys want instead of double face and back-stabbing.

Nonsense. All you do here is dishonest revisionism which is now something Igbos are automatically associated with today.

You contravened the constitution of Nigeria and illegally announced Biafra as a sovereign nation. You expect Nigeria to accept that from you?

When Awolowo failed to get a secession clause included in our constitution, because he was ironically thwarted and sabotaged by the dastardly and treacherous Azikiwe, did Yorubas declare Oodua Republic by force or did they abide by the position of the law?

My friend, no one stops you Igbos leaving all States of Nigeria and relocating to the SE to stay there permanently. You would achieve your desire of being away from other Nigerians as you claim to want.

Just don't try any dumb move like defying the Nigerian constitution and you will see that staying in the SE and shunning others is something no one can stop you decietful people from doing if it is really what you Igbos want sincerely.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

I Meet some Yoruba Christians in the UK, do you know what they told me, white people people do not employ them foreigners do not employ them so we have no opportunity we have to become Slave to the fulani they are our brother. When I hear this I was just shocked and laughing in my mind this is UK a developed country and they are talking like this

Have you ever set foot in even Cameroon or Togo let alone the UK? Silly cave dweller. Wrote jumbled inanity and assumes he is making sense.

7 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by slivertongue: 5:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

So what you are say it is better to be a slave than a free man. Please just look around you and see what is Nigeria which you are fighting for can't you see the country is collapse

no comment
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Eastlink(m): 5:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
It’s obvious IPOB members have become the voice of Ibo people on nairaland.
Check up the names and you’ll understand.
1. Kingzizy: IPOB resident nairalander and PDP sympathizer.
2. AlfaSelzer: IPOB nairaland President

And the host of others. Where then are the non-partisan Ibos.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by kettykin: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Power is taken not given. Tell your leaders to resign, vacate every part of Nigeria then we know you are serious.

Even Barbados that seprated from Britain never did this. Which country ever practiced this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. Nope, you need the oil hence you want the Niger Delta.

That what Igbos want because they are a covetous people always after what belongs to others.

That is why Ironsi decreed the unitary policy and the reason Ojukwu then subsequently tried to secede illegally and preferred going to war to achieve his objective of annexing the ND as part of Biafra so Igbos can be in control of their oil wealth.

This is why no Igbo on Nairaland today talks of Biafra without casting beady and greedy eye over the Niger Delta territory.

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Eastlink(m): 5:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
Grayoso:

[s]That what Igbos want because they are a covetous people always after what belongs to others.

That is why Ironsi decreed the unitary policy and the reason Ojukwu then si sequently tried to seced illegally and preferred going to war to achieve his objective of annexing the ND as part of Biafra to then be in control of their oil wealth.

This is why no Igbo on Nairaland today talks of Biafra without casting beady and greedy eye over the Niger Delta territory[/s].
Oyel drunks from Yorubaland. What's you're business with the oil in the Niger-Delta? The Ibos can have the oil no problem but you on the other hand should face your west. No one ask you for your input, mind your business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eastlink:
Oyel drunks from Yorubaland. What's you're business with the oil in the Niger-Delta? The Ibos can have the oil no problem but you on the other hand should face your west. No one ask you for your input, mind your business.

Sharap. Thia is not IPOBianland.com. Clear off and go and post there. This is a Nigerian forum so bounce Nigga.

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Eastlink(m): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2020
Grayoso:

Sharap. Thia is not IPOBianland.com. Clear off and go and post there. This is a Nigerian forum so bounce Nigga.
Exactly. This is a Nigerian forum. Not for IPOB clowns and Afonja touts like you. Any problem with that? Focus on your Amala and allow the Niger-Delta be.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2020
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Please illiterate what companies or Industries are there in Nigeria manufacturing in Nigeria is only 8% of the GDP and contribute 10% to development growth only keep on fooling yourself in a dead donkey country
. Only a child from dysfunctional family abuse people on faceless forum. I expect you to counter with facts not some BS stop whining.

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:29pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eastlink:
Exactly. This is a Nigerian forum. Not for IPOB clowns and Afonja touts like you. Any problem with that? Focus on your Amala and allow the Niger-Delta be.
. You are not a Niger Deltan. Land grabber

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Eastlink(m): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
. I’m not a Niger Deltan. I’m a Land grabber
I believe you meant this.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
Grayoso:

That what Igbos want because they are a covetous people always after what belongs to others.

That is why Ironsi decreed the unitary policy and the reason Ojukwu then subsequently tried to secede illegally and preferred going to war to achieve his objective of annexing the ND as part of Biafra so Igbos can be in control of their oil wealth.

This is why no Igbo on Nairaland today talks of Biafra without casting beady and greedy eye over the Niger Delta territory.
. Niger Deltan will kill them in numbers. They know we have mind and very violented

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eastlink:
I believe you meant this.
. Take like true son of Niger Delta, I know
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Eastlink(m): 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
[s]. Niger Deltan will kill them in numbers. They know we have mind and very violented[/s]
Aboki first kill off Boko-Haram and Herdsmen before pick-nosing into the ND!
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eastlink:
Aboki first kill off Boko-Haram and Herdsmen before pick-nosing into the ND!
. I won't stoop low to reason with you anymore. Why are greedy? Niger Delta is not for sale

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by orisa37: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fair.

You are missing this. Yoruba was born by Adam who didn't eat the forbidden Fruit. ODUDUWA was a NEPHILIM dropped in The Land of LOVE (ILE-IFE). The Yorubas are copies of their Progenitor.. AFONJA was unfortunately odd.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by yommen: 5:51pm On Sep 18, 2020
You live in another man's compound. He allows you do your thing. You work, live, rent house, build house, born children around him. He even buys the product you sell. All these you do peacefully. But at the end of the day, you have nothing good to say about him just because his ideas are not same with your own, and it's not that yours is actually better than his. I think the Yoruba man has allowed you into his life more than necessary. You wouldn't complain about Hausas that are quitely killing your people but because the Yorubas are not push overs, you can't stand their presence. The Yoruba man is a man like you and not an angel, neither are you. You chop, he chop, you shit, he shit, you sin, he sin.

If only he had laid magun for you and your children and you keep dying one after the other, I think you would have appreciated the peace you have enjoyed with the Yoruba man.

The Hausa man is your preferred neighbor. May your wish be granted.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 5:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
gomojam:
You ain't good at lying at all grin grin

what do you mean I went to Nigerian community and this is what I heard from them, they were say it not matter if they are suffering they have to vote for themselves
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2020
yommen:
You eat in another man's compound. He allows you do your thing. You work, live, rent house, build house, born children around him. He even buys the product you sell. All these you do peacefully. But at the end of the day, you have nothing good to say about him just because his ideas are not same with your own, and it's not that yours is not actually better than his. I think the Yoruba man has allowed you into his life more than necessary. You wouldn't complain about Hausas that are quitely killing your people but because the Yorubas are not push overs, you can't stand their presence. The Yoruba man is a man like you and not an angel, neither are you. You chop, he chop, you shit, he shit, you sin, he sin.

If only he had laid magun for you and your children and you keep dying one after the other, I think you would have appreciated the peace you have enjoyed with the Yoruba man.

All what you post here is stated on my post... So I guess you should appreciate me

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Wollykayb: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goodmarlian:

If ikwerres refuse to join igboland it wouldn't even show,nobody wants landlocked ikwerres all we want is any igboid groups in Rivers that wants to join us especially my obigbo then we are good to go.

Attachment by force ipob miscreant is pained here

SS oil is mainly for SS

SE is landlocked and will be worst than Somalia if you people form a country with ur 5 stinking states

It pains him �

5 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Grayoso:

Have you ever set foot in even Cameroon or Togo let alone the UK? Silly cave dweller. Wrote jumbled inanity and assumes he is making sense.

If you know me I have been to 17 African countries and I am a pan African. In West Africa I have been to Togo Benin Republic Ghana Liberia Cote d'Ivoire. I have been to all the countries in southern Africa 4 countries in East Africa I have spent 38 years out of Nigeria in other African countries. People fooling yourself why you wallow in poverty
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by yommen: 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2020
Eastlink:

You can accuse others. Now others accuse you, you say they should mind their business. That's the mentality of the average Igbo man, the 'na only me' mentality.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Wollykayb: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
yommen:
You eat in another man's compound. He allows you do your thing. You work, live, rent house, build house, born children around him. He even buys the product you sell. All these you do peacefully. But at the end of the day, you have nothing good to say about him just because his ideas are not same with your own, and it's not that yours is not actually better than his. I think the Yoruba man has allowed you into his life more than necessary. You wouldn't complain about Hausas that are quitely killing your people but because the Yorubas are not push overs, you can't stand their presence. The Yoruba man is a man like you and not an angel, neither are you. You chop, he chop, you shit, he shit, you sin, he sin.

They are taking our hospitality for stupidity.

Imagine an Igbo man telling an Hausa/Fulani man to their face about how they own Kano or Sokoto state ?

We all knw the magnitude of the sever consequences the Hausa/Fulani will hammer on them

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by knowledgeable: 6:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
sirjamesjnr:
You want separation but you don't want your leaders to forget the Niger Delta oil free money. Define what you want and see the wonders

Yoruba logic...Tufiakwa!

Please, educate me more........I never knew Igbos are sacrificing their lives for Niger Delta oil, in other words, Igbos are sacrificing their lives for their freedom in Nigeria only to deny others theirs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
knowledgeable:

Yoruba logic...Tufiakwa!

Please, educate me more........I never knew Igbos are sacrificing their lives for Niger Delta oil, in other words, Igbos are sacrificing their lives for their freedom in Nigeria only to deny others theirs.
. You and I know you need Niger Delta oil to build your cities. Enterprise without natural resources like gas and oil is sleeping on the couch in middle of nowhere.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Goodmarlian: 6:45pm On Sep 18, 2020
Wollykayb:

Attachment by force ipob miscreant is pained here

SS oil is mainly for SS

SE is landlocked and will be worst than Somalia if you people form a country with ur 5 stinking states

It pains him �

OK.
Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by Lipscomb(m): 7:14pm On Sep 18, 2020
Yoruba dont against Biafra Because of the independence. Yoruba people only speak against kanu that ordered his followers to kill yoruba people.
kettykin:

If that is the case why are yoruba and hausa against biafra and restructuring

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About A Yoruba As A Tribe. by naija4life247: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
kingzizzy:
As an Igbo man, I can say that it will be a great blessing when we Igbos dont have to share one country with Yorubas any more. Igbos and Yorubas hardly knew each other before the British came to 'rope' them both together into a colonial project called 'Nigeria'

So Im hoping we will all be 'unroped' very soon. It will be a blessing not to share the same country with Yorubas, same goes for Hausa/Fulani

Yes, you are right. That is why Yorubas stay in their region and on their land. It is you Igbos that will not stay in your region. You are everywhere selling fake medicines, doing drug trafficking, baby factory, armed robbery and prostitution. Stay in your region. What is the percentage of Yorubas in Igboland? is it up to 0.001%? Why do we have up to 40% Igbos in Yoruba land and 40% Igbos in Hausa land with only 5% of you in igboland while the remaining 15% are all over the world committing one crime or the other? Stay in your region. Is it that difficualt to do?

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Prayer Ongoing In Trump’s Office Over US Election / Why Are Igbos Bothered That Reno Said Bini Or Itshekiri Sold Them As Slaves / Breaking News! LP Peter Obi Wins Ebonyi State With Landslide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.