Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Something To Learn From Your - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something To Learn From Your (151 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Should Learn From This Lady, Such A Good Wife. / What You Must Learn From Popular Youtuber, Summer Aku's Failed Marriage / Mom Killed My Tomorrow - All Parents Should Learn From This Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something To Learn From Your by JPIC(m): 12:55pm On Sep 18, 2020
My phone battery was running low and I needed to use my phone. I quickly plugged it to the charger and to the socket on the wall but do you know what? I didn't switch on the socket
I continued to type only to see my battery at almost zero percent. This jolted me up and I now reached out to switch on the socket.

Some of us are like this.

The socket on the wall is our network marketing business, we are like the phone needing to be charged.
We plug in by signing up but refuse to switch on the socket which is acquiring the basic knowledge needed to run our business.
We sign up and fold our hands expecting millions and rewards to start falling. Just like I plugged in the phone expecting it to charge.
Did it charge? NO

What did I do? I had to go back to the wall and switch it on.

Are you expecting your business to work without you doing the required work? Truth is it won't!
It will rather go down like my phone battery did.

If you want your business to work,u must get up n take charge.

(1) (Reply)

Choice And Consequences / It's High Time We Embrace The Change Of The New Retail Concept, Join Chy Mall / Go On Vacation Quarterly By Earning Every 10 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.