Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children (936 Views)

Marriage Rules For The Digital Age / Making Love & Raising A Family / Raising Kids Who Do Not Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by fstranger3(m): 3:16am On Feb 27, 2011
"Ogede n baje, a l'on pon" ("banana dey spoil, men think it is getting more ripe")
YORUBA PROVERB

Begin with infancy to give the child everything he wants. In this way he will grow up to believe the world owes him a living.

Quarrel frequently in the presence of your children. In this way they won't be so shocked when the home is broken up later.

When he picks up bad words, laugh at him. This will make him think he's cute.

Give the child all the spending money he wants. Never let him earn his own.

Never give him any spiritual training. Wait until he is twenty-one and then let "him decide for himself".

Satisfy his every craving for food, drink, and comfort. See that his every sensual desire is gratified.

Avoid the use of "wrong". He may develop a guilt complex. This will condition him to believe later, when he is arrested, that society is against him and he is being persecuted.

Let him read any printed material, and listen to any music he can get his hands on. Be careful that the silverware and drinking glasses are sterilized, but let his mind feast on garbage.

Pick up everything he leaves lying around. Do everything for him so that he will be experienced in throwing all responsibility on others.

When he gets into real trouble, apologize to yourself by saying, "I could never do anything with him."

Take his part against neighbors, teachers, and policemen. They are all prejudiced against your child.

Prepare for a life of grief. You will likely have it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by Pweety4me(f): 7:24am On Feb 27, 2011
Why the use of "he" i believe we are talking about 'children' so why the gender biased approach?

neverthless good info's tongue
Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by fstranger3(m): 7:26am On Feb 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

Why the use of "he" i believe we are talking about 'children' so why the gender biased approach?

neverthless good info's tongue

I am a guy and the world revolves around us.

It is a man's world, you know
Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by Pweety4me(f): 7:31am On Feb 27, 2011
^^Yet u keep worshipping the temple inbetween a woman legs. undecided
Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by fstranger3(m): 8:19am On Feb 27, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^Yet u keep worshipping the temple inbetween a woman legs. undecided

I dont worship that temple, first I suck and munch on it to pieces, after that I pound it sore.
Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by Vindy: 3:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^ You make me laugh in Kalabari language.
Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2011
Mccccccccchew! Meaningless post undecided

1 Like

Re: Twelve Rules For Raising Deliquent Children by jomarq(m): 7:31am On Sep 27, 2014
nice info

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need To Get A Dicvorce, How Do I Go About It / A Question For The Married Men! / How Many Of You Used Any Of These?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.