Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,208 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout (1525 Views)

Enugu LG Elections: Ugwuanyi Votes, Praises Peaceful Conduct / Breaking: Anambra Deputy Governor Votes / Enugu State Governor Votes, Observers Describe Elections As Peaceful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by Doraty1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
The Deputy Governor of Edo state, Comrade Philip Shaibu, has said it is too early to assess the success of the election as the much-awaited Edo state Governorship Election started this morning across the state without any major incident recorded so far.

Shuaibu who spoke to journalists immediately after casting his vote at his ward said he is happy with the peaceful situation and praising the impressive voters’ turnout in his ward.

According to him, “the turnout of voters in this ward is expected because they have always turned up to vote for me. They are my people and they have always supported me”.

Although the situation does not suggest the likelihood of violence as voting is going on well, Shuaibu argued that more voters will troop out to vote if they believe that there will be no violence.

Asked to assess the success so far, the incumbent Deputy Governor of Edo state said it is too early to rate the conduct of the Edo Governorship election.

However, the massive security presence in Benin City, towns and villages of Edo state may have been responsible for the the peaceful conducts all stakeholders so far although troubles start during collation, computation and announcement of the final results of Nigeria elections.
https://www.today.ng/news/politics/edo-election-deputy-governor-votes-praises-turnout-318682/amp?__twitter_impression=true
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by haryorbarmie83(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by emeijeh(m): 12:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congrats to the PDP

OshiomhOLE go and die

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by colorsofrainbow: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Even as I support Obaseki to win,APC has taught me to be calm during election cos their "the more you look,the less u see" magic during collation na another 8th wonder of the world.
APC don teach PDP as e go dey be when PDP wins after 2023...I no sure say dem go get another party for Nigeria again apart from PDP cos na BETTER return match e go be for APC for any kind election if dem still exist reach DAT time

3 Likes

Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by MrGoood: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulation, Victory is sure, God win
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by slivertongue: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
ok .comrade deputy governor
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by biglizzy: 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Good
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by BigEcommerce: 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by garfield1: 12:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
slivertongue:
ok .comrade deputy governor

Why not admit that you are a pdp fan? This shuaibu is a purveyor of violence
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by SpicyMimi(f): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
By the way, we have new cooooooool polos, T-shirt’s and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by slivertongue: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

why are u always bitter? are u bitter leaf?
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by ifejobi84754: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
greetings, defeat is yes, God win
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by garfield1: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
slivertongue:

why are u always bitter? are u bitter leaf?

Why always bitter about apc
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by slivertongue: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

I haven't said ill of iyamu and his deputy same with obaseki and Philip. so let me be. PDP is a party same as APC they are not beings...
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by slivertongue: 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
garfield1:

bitter ke ? sweet babana
senior and worthy APC faithfuls have called APC out, expecting her to live up to the change mantra but urs is blind support in the midst of the failings of the apc
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by slivertongue: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
garfield1:

dansuqi I never knew u are an anarchist. what a shame
Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by slivertongue: 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2020
garfield1:

Re: Edo Election: Edo State Deputy Governor Votes, Praises Turnout by garfield1: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
slivertongue:

You too boy

(1) (Reply)

Buhari At 78: If Only We Knew This President / Police Refute Resignation Of Officer Who Rejected N864m Bribe / IPOB: Greed, High-handedness, Curruption Responsible For Nnamdi Kanus' Fall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.