Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) (83966 Views)

Slay Queen Go Wrong : Funny Pictures / What Is The 'worst' Grammatical Blunder You've Ever Come Across? / When Grammatical Blunder Turns Grammatical Murderer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
Babanla BULSHIT dey with abokis.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by hairdeals247(f): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
I dey come grin
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
Babanla BULSHIT dey with aboki dem.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit

Well, they are not proudly termed 'Educationally disadvantaged' for nothing! Leave matter!!! tongue
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by dom80: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
very funny
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Farki: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Funny indeed but wait why is this thread in the romance section? undecided
It should be in the joke section.

Lalasticlala

You don't know

Na me talk

The romance section is already a joke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Investnow2017: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
I can't remember when last i have to laugh this way. THIS IS THE MEDICINE ALL NIGERIANS need right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Nigerians don’t care about getting the right spelling.

Almost all street of Lagos I do see JOB ALART! I fear for those who putting that down, and not ready to learn
Na LIE you lie.
Try another State.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by PIXSPEAKS: 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
MrTAnonymous:
Funny indeed but wait why is this thread in the romance section? undecided
It should be in the joke section.

Lalasticlala

You don't know

Na me talk

I just wanted to make someone smile..
Many persons need to laugh small..

Life no easy..
Thanks for calling lala.
Thank you Lalasticlala for the front page oo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Patrioticman007(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit

Nyamiris fu<k.......
They supposedly said they killed him, so who did they imprisoned ?.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by JONSYN7154: 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
Beautiful bullshit
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oritsewhandey:

Na LIE you lie.
Try another State.

It will be same
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by neonly: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
KEVIND:
Edo Election

Funny has it shows but that the truth and reality of Nigerian government
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Breastfeed: 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lwkmd grin cheesy
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Sweetcrude19: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
"Pls don't peace here" this write up is actually in Warri oo, I can't believe to see it here lol. That stuff was written in 2015

4 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Ekaka1(m): 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
shocked grin grin
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Investnow2017: 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

Can someone please explain that "Jigawa State association of Kogi State"

grin grin
Likely Asdociation of Jigawa Indigenes in Kogi State. Just guessing though grin

2 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
A male sales girl wanted? grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nazzyauri(m): 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
Tribalism at it’s peak, it’s only aboki u see bcause u believe every aboki is illiterate. The one that wrote jesus in prison nko
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
We need to dey laugh once in a while grin

2 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by ModestGal(f): 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Investnow2017: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
aydought:
Catch the message and not the grammar grin grin
Only if you understand. How about Jigawa State Association of Kogi State cheesy Can you interprete the message here. It might be a guess work, not until you travel into the mind of the writer in his dialect would you understand cheesy
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Kalatium(m): 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
Op even you too made a grammatical Error.

It is not Grammatical Errors :Adverts Go Wrong

It is Grammatical Errors : Adverts Gone Wrong

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Sambaby7640: 3:04pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Funny scenes.

English is difficult as I do say always.

If you have a dashing command of the language, you should be proud, like I am.

Most folks on this platform are bad with the uae of English.

I owe my parents a vacation in the Bahamas for the decent education they gave me.

I will give my kids a better one.

I miss Maloway mehn!

Only real niggarrs would understand.

Maloway anyday anytime twice on a hot Saturday afternoon.

Look at the slowpoke chest beating cheesy
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Investnow2017: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
Someone has heartily told me "God press you". I didn't take offence, who else would you like to "press" you if not God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by edward1106(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

Can someone please explain that "Jigawa State association of Kogi State"

grin grin
A chapter of the parent body grin
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by neonet(m): 3:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Funny scenes.

English is difficult as I do say always.

If you have a dashing command of the language, you should be proud, like I am.

Most folks on this platform are bad with the uae of English.

I owe my parents a vacation in the Bahamas for the decent education they gave me.

I will give my kids a better one.

I miss Maloway mehn!

Only real niggarrs would understand.

Maloway anyday anytime twice on a hot Saturday afternoon.

English Language is not your Language!!!....visit china...The Chinese can't speak good english,but they are successful than most countries that believe speaking good english will make them to be successful. Indians too don't speak good english either...They are no longer among the third world countries... continue to deceive yourself. What can you invent with your well spoken and written english language??

5 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:

I just wanted to make someone smile..
Many persons need to laugh small..

Life no easy..
Thanks for calling lala.
Thank you Lalasticlala for the front page oo

Naso, Nigeria and life itself is hard on a lot of people. Kudos, the thread is nice, but I was just surprised to see it on the romance section.

You don't know

Na me talk
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Zkasku:
GET A ROOF AND FOOT LED LIGHT FOR YOUR CAR NOW.

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR CAR LOOK ATTRACTIVE WITH THIS LED.

TO MAKE ORDERS KINDLY WHATSAPP 08055.086.312
How does it work. I'm interested
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Dayvidblue: 3:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Nigerians don’t care about getting the right spelling.

Almost all street of Lagos I do see JOB ALART! I fear for those who putting that down, and not ready to learn

Bros you follow.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Blakpot: 3:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
A classic thread already
Made my day tnx

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo) / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service. / Editorial Cartoons: Nasoweseeam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.