Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,452 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) (83948 Views)

Slay Queen Go Wrong : Funny Pictures / What Is The 'worst' Grammatical Blunder You've Ever Come Across? / When Grammatical Blunder Turns Grammatical Murderer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Tywo2018: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
U can't still form urs bros.
OkhaiAsein:
All this are old posters
seen this b4
Dm for your flyer and logo design
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by PIXSPEAKS: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
mansakhalifa:

So, I just have to "climb upstairs to study overseas"

Very affordable sad

grin
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by fredoooooo: 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Investnow2017:

Its even "Dog childrens" cheesy

grin cheesy grin boys and girls grin grin grin
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by modsfucker: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, they are not proudly termed 'Educationally disadvantaged' for nothing! Leave matter!!! tongue

Out of all the pictures posted, you decided to choose only one to castigate, just because it supposedly originates from the North huh? Is North your greatest nightmare in this your miserable life?
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Teewai69: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
Abeg make I add the ones wey I get join them

3 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by modsfucker: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
friday2011:

Abeg make i explain give you quick before you go abuse kogi pple... Me na kogi man

Na aboki association people (abokkis from Jigawa State) wey dey lokoja.

grin grin

You're exposing your own while trying to absolve yourself... Which one is "Aboki Association People" again?
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by freeman5050: 4:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bantino
post=94085042:

Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

Can someone please explain that "Jigawa State association of Kogi State"

grin grin

These are jigawa state people (association) that based in Kogi.....what I feel
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Teewai69: 4:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by modsfucker: 4:56pm On Sep 19, 2020
kikake:

That’s why I like far north Nigeria. They no longer speak English in far north Nigeria.

We don't have any business with English... When a Northerner meets a Northerner, no matter how highly educated or placed they are, they will never speak English to themselves... That's the more reason why the language keeps dominating minority languages in the North.

The strength of a language is determined by the number of people speaking it.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
modsfucker:

Out of all the pictures posted, you decided to choose only one to castigate, just because it supposedly originates from the North huh? Is North your greatest nightmare in this your miserable life?

1. That's the second picture I have opined on already.
2. There is no secret to the fact that the North operates on the impression that they are educationally disadvantaged! If you wrote JAMB, you would know this is more of a fact, and less of an insult... That's why they have the lowest cut off too.
3. I'm not a fan of certain regions in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean I hate them or consider them nightmarish (whatever you even mean by that).

Finally, don't ever respond insultingly to me ever again!!!... I am far removed from such gutter level of exchange. I won't warn you again!!! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
daddytime:
It is well.

Anyone of the people wey write these things go still contest and win election for this Nigeria.

This is how bad it has become due to rigging and thuggery.

It happens everywhere...not just in Nigeria. First picture didn’t happen in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 5:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin

It's funny really.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by KosiGee(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
This is in Sri Lanka or India

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by mechanics(m): 5:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hahahah.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
acesboy:
I think they mean to say association of jigawa indegine in kogi state
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

grin grin
I think they mean to say association of jigawa indegine in kogi state
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by tiredoflife(m): 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

grin grin

People from kogi state who live in jigawa state
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by ciro11(m): 5:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
PIXSPEAKS:
grin cheesy grin

Oya smile..

Man shall not live by seriousness alone grin

Lols
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by ciro11(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
is

Na wa ooooooo, this one tire person
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by modsfucker: 5:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

1. That's the second picture I have opined on already.
2. There is no secret to the fact that the North operates on the impression that they are educationally disadvantaged! If you wrote JAMB, you would know this is more of a fact, and less of an insult... That's why they have the lowest cut off too.
3. I'm not a fan of certain regions in Nigeria, but that doesn't mean I hate them or consider them nightmarish (whatever you even mean by that).

Finally, don't ever respond insultingly to me ever again!!!... I am far removed from such gutter level of exchange. I won't warn you again!!! Thanks.

Lowest cut-off says who? Go and compare the cut-off for BUK or ABU vs UNILAG or any other University in the South and then report back... I work with facts not some mere baseless arguments. And I hope you know how the Institutions arrive at their cut-off marks.

Your warning has fallen on deaf ears.... You've already stooped so low and I'm gonna take you on that level.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by OgideAgu: 5:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lolz

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Investnow2017: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
When you see a girl selling SWEET BITTER LEAF, will you buy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin But in Portharcourt it is common grin The vegetable first has to be sweet, then bitter grin
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by sylve11: 5:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
To God be the groly. Lol grin cool

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by samuelson06(m): 5:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

grin grin

I think they were trying to say "Jigawa State Students Association of Kogi State University."
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Angelfrost(m): 5:50pm On Sep 19, 2020
modsfucker:

Lowest cut-off says who? Go and compare the cut-off for BUK or ABU vs UNILAG or any other University in the South and then report back... I work with facts not some mere baseless arguments. And I hope you know how the Institutions arrive at their cut-off marks.

Your warning has fallen on deaf ears.... You've already stooped so low and I'm gonna take you on that level.

Sigh.... All you had to do was simply Google the phrase or statement "Educationally disadvantaged or less developed"!!! It would have saved you all this stress and wasted rants.

Those universities listed in the North, do they use the same cut off marks for all students regardless of states of origin??!...

See ehn... Stay humbly in your level of knowledge!!!

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Sharatan(m): 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Funny scenes.

English is difficult as I do say always.

If you have a dashing command of the language, you should be proud, like I am.

Most folks on this platform are bad with the use of English.

I owe my parents a vacation in the Bahamas for the decent education they gave me.

I will give my kids a better one.

I miss Maloway mehn!

Only real niggarrs would understand.

Maloway anyday anytime twice on a hot Saturday afternoon.

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Texty: 6:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
ishowdotgmail:
Nigerians don’t care about getting the right spelling.

Almost all street of Lagos I do see JOB ALART! I fear those who put that down, and not ready to learn
gnld

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Dukeolumidemans(m): 6:13pm On Sep 19, 2020
grin grin grin tongue
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Alaenyieby(f): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
So funny.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Masterclass32: 6:41pm On Sep 19, 2020
"This shop is not open because it is closed".

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by yak(m): 6:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha
Prostituted indeed grin
grin grin
something like association of Jigawa indigenes in Kogi State

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by RIDOO: 6:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
...[quote][/quote]
l saw one years back.
......HOUSE PAINTING IS HERE...lf l lived on that street then,l for change am....very funny.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by hollah124: 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
grin grin grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo) / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.