Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) (83964 Views)

Slay Queen Go Wrong : Funny Pictures / What Is The 'worst' Grammatical Blunder You've Ever Come Across? / When Grammatical Blunder Turns Grammatical Murderer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by hollah124: 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Patrioticman007:

Nyamiris fu<k.......
They supposedly said they killed him, so who did they imprisoned ?.
[/s]
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:
I'm not sure I understand what the issue is here... Whether upstairs or into the skies, don't you need to do some climbing in order to get overseas??! cool tongue tongue

Abeg Op, try and be calming down!!! cool
There's no upstairs there
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by madjune(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
I can't stop laughing.

This demonstrates the journey to mastering english as experienced by the brain.

Once your brain circuit understands in part, your imagination takes over for a fuller interpretation.
And, if your education is cut shot on the way ( school drop out or village school education)

Your imagination takes over in the rendition of your emotions or messages in the english platform and thus, these funny sentences.

2 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by modsfucker: 8:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
Angelfrost:

Sigh.... All you had to do was simply Google the phrase or statement "Educationally disadvantaged or less developed"!!! It would have saved you all this stress and wasted rants.

Those universities listed in the North, do they use the same cut off marks for all students regardless of states of origin??!...

See ehn... Stay humbly in your level of knowledge!!!

Sigh.. You don't have the intellectual prowess to engage me in a debate at all, since you can cite a simple google search result as fact... Who is Adeyemi?

Just save yourself all this by making a simple research on cut-off marks of institutions across the Country.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by OmoBaale1(m): 8:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wetin Kogi State dey find from Jigawa State? CHAI!

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Lol.. this is so hilariousgringringrin.

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by PIXSPEAKS: 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
Kalatium:
Op even you too made a grammatical Error.

Its not Grammatical Errors :Adverts Go Wrong

Its Grammatical Errors : Adverts Gone Wrong

grin grin grin

Calm down bro..na lala write am

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Thetruthalways: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
And the above bullshits are for who?
You must still find a way to exhibit your bigotry
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Oh my God !

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
and how does the update in Edo help your life?
First off you're not even from Edo to start with.
If you so need the update in Edo why not locate the politics section and fvck off this thread
Ur own dey ur body���
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Ayobami7(m): 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2020
lol

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
Aboki matter go kill u. Aboki has his language, well perfected & proud of. How can someone be proud of another man's language? Is it not mental inferiority for someone to be proud of language of subjugation and exploitation (English)?
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Orlandihno(m): 11:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
I can't just stop laughing!!!

2 Likes

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by PIXSPEAKS: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2020
Orlandihno:
I can't just stop laughing!!!

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by adeniyi65(m): 12:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Bantino:
Hahahahahaha

Prostituted indeed grin

Can someone please explain that "Jigawa State association of Kogi State"

grin grin
What they meant is association of kogi indigenes living in jigawa state.it should have been inscribed like this. "kogi indigenes association.jigawa state"
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Caseless: 2:01am On Sep 20, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit
na aboki write those ones above there?
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 3:37am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by donhils: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2020
Kalatium:
Op even you too made a grammatical Error.

Its not Grammatical Errors :Adverts Go Wrong

Its Grammatical Errors : Adverts Gone Wrong
And you also made your own error.
It's not Its
That's supposed to be it is, when you abbreviate it it becomes it's and not its
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Kalatium(m): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2020
donhils:

It's not Its
You also made marry errors with the use of it that i cannot understand what you wrote up there.
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Abbanazeeza(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
vengertime:
Aboki and their bulshit

Wetin be aboki. shut up! Every tribe is prone to English blunders. You like playing tribal cards. Mtcheeww
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Orlandihno(m): 10:42am On Sep 21, 2020

Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by donhils: 9:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Kalatium:

You also made marry errors with the use of it that i cannot understand what you wrote up there.
Marry errors in deed
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by donhils: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
Kalatium:

No be only marry...
Meanwhile, read well you'll understand
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by DenreleDave(m): 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
larj:
Funny as hell

I just replied ur mail sir

Gud evening
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by larj(m): 7:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
DenreleDave:

I just replied ur mail sir

Gud evening
Sorry bros, I'm interested in a room to or any space in Island . Just asking to plug me in also if you find any agent too. I'm a guy though. Thanks
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
donhils:

It's not Its

the bolded make sense to you? undecided
Re: Grammatical Errors: Adverts Go Wrong (Pictures) by mazamb: 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin
Kalatium:

grin
Kalatium:

��� lwkmd

You also made an error that I cannot understanding.
marry ko Many ni?
keep the fun going if you grab��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When The Pastor Says Turn To Your Neighbor (picture) / Chair Used As TV Stand, Hung On The Wall (Photo) / When Your Pastor Asks You To Hold Your Partner During Church Service.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.