Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities (59285 Views)

FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Hantonia(f): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2020
ASUU and unilaggggg when ohhhh

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Kingoslo(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
pray for journey mercies and financial open doors for parents

3 Likes

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by StagethemTVee: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
We are not ready for this step
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by karo93: 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
commendable
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Fheelzz(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ok
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by princeade86(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lautech nko
From 200-400l, feb 28, 2021
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by kolafolabi(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lautech nko
Relax bro
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Professorcplus(m): 7:29pm On Sep 19, 2020
If you truly want school to resume let's gather here sad

5 Likes

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by iaamxavier(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Well while ASUU is still on strike and Covid bruhaha
My school wrote first SEMESTER exam amidst all of this
Now 21st sept, 2nd semester is beginning starting with exiting classes

There are levels to madness in my school
Someone guess the school
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by gambia(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
Hantonia:
ASUU and unilaggggg when ohhhh

FG is yet to fulfill ASUU demands.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by AKzee(m): 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
University of Abuja is set. Postgraduate oooo.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by edoairways: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2020
mbahdi:
99.9% of Nigeria students have forgotten about school.many want d coro saga to continue cos local man can no longer come
This is not true. By the way this exaggerated statistics wasn't tested
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by AKzee(m): 7:31pm On Sep 19, 2020
gambia:

FG is yet to fulfill ASUU demands.
The demand that will never finish.

3 Likes

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2020
sammysneh:
Can't wait for FUTO to resume
Lol... Futo na till next year
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
Some stupid people will still come here and blame Buhari
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:34pm On Sep 19, 2020
I know LAUTECH will not plan for any resumption because they are used to strikes
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by lilbarracuda(m): 7:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
All of us in federal institutions are still waiting ooooo
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Iamvetlander(m): 7:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Cross River University Of Technology (Crutech) is resuming on the 21th of this month
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by slivertongue: 7:40pm On Sep 19, 2020
best of luck dear Nigerian students. praying for the best for u all. fatana alheri ne !
God bless my days in the 90s. peace to those we lost on the way...
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by RioCarputo(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2020
in as much as they are all state-owned institutions,they are can resume. Federal government controls Federal institutions.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Vexedkid(m): 7:44pm On Sep 19, 2020
candidbabe:
Nawaaa oooooo no northern school is talking about re- opening , knowing that they were the first to lock down schools before the federal government.
Where u dey school?
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by sureinfo: 7:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Ok, now na back to school things
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Dreamliner787(m): 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
In my country, one has to make a move first before others consider making that same move.. most of our leaders are laggards.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Israel93: 7:46pm On Sep 19, 2020
I wasn't surprised as I didn't see my modwfuvkking school BSU here.... Benue de always carry last
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 19, 2020
iaamxavier:
Well while ASUU is still on strike and Covid bruhaha
My school wrote first SEMESTER exam amidst all of this
Now 21st sept, 2nd semester is beginning starting with exiting classes

There are levels to madness in my school
Someone guess the school

Abuad. cheesy
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vexedkid:
Where u dey school?
I dey Udus o
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by ThatFairGuy1: 7:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi where have you been
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Emmywealths01(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
First time OOU go dea active ��
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Hezmatosky: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
LASU will never resume angry headquarter of ASUU undecided
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Donbazooka: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
sammysneh:
Can't wait for FUTO to resume

OK oh
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by donMIG(m): 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
ASUU holding dia dicks in dia hands ready to Bleep us over again... Its all a scam the selfish ASUU fvctards demands r met

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2020
Israel93:
I wasn't surprised as I didn't see my modwfuvkking school BSU here....
Benue de always carry last
I feel your pain my brother buh if you say your school dey carry lass tell me about my school that locked school second day Dem announce say make all students go house angry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel / This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / Universities With Wireless Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.