Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities (59273 Views)

FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Teejay13(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Please anyone with idea about when Nasarawa state university is opening?
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
Professorcplus:
After resumption what next:
Examination: smiling grin

Student right now
graduated or still in school?
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:
Dear sex starved nairaland undergraduates!

Make una calm down... School na till February grin[/s]
sharap northerner
candidbabe:
Nawaaa oooooo no northern school is talking about re- opening , knowing that they were the first to lock down schools before the federal government.
hehehehe this one got me rotflmao grin grin
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Grateful02(m): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2020
I know say you dey ready till next year
purpleicious:
I know UniCal is so sad on this one.Dem no want reopen O.loll
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by moren3310(m): 11:37pm On Sep 19, 2020
Adesina18111:
FUTA pls resume na...at least make we graduate na angry embarassed embarassed embarassed
My fellow Futarian, weldone o
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by mdan(m): 12:02am On Sep 20, 2020
iaamxavier:
Well while ASUU is still on strike and Covid bruhaha
My school wrote first SEMESTER exam amidst all of this
Now 21st sept, 2nd semester is beginning starting with exiting classes

There are levels to madness in my school
Someone guess the school

NOUN
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by sammysneh(m): 12:45am On Sep 20, 2020
Darkseid:
So you can swim in pọtọpọtọ Ihiagwa road angry grin
Lol, are u a student there
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Adesina18111(m): 1:33am On Sep 20, 2020
I hail oo...what dept and level bro?
moren3310:

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by ELibraryNG: 1:42am On Sep 20, 2020
iaamxavier:
Well while ASUU is still on strike and Covid bruhaha
My school wrote first SEMESTER exam amidst all of this
Now 21st sept, 2nd semester is beginning starting with exiting classes

There are levels to madness in my school
Someone guess the school

COOU

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by lanre88(m): 2:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Get a faceshield for protection for ur group or while class mate. Schools are resuming soon.

Bulk supply available.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Darkseid(m): 4:56am On Sep 20, 2020
sammysneh:

Lol, are u a student there
Not anymore, but I heard the situation there has gotten worse.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by imagrg(m): 6:09am On Sep 20, 2020
But sha, when is Ambrose Ali University resuming oh?

My children are tired of staying at home.
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by ThatFairGuy1: 6:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Sammy07:

I miss her tho
Abi nah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Jimbadly: 7:47am On Sep 20, 2020
obasi101:
Resumption or no resumption, a graduate Like me ll always be a graduate. Let our undergraduates and jambites in d house prepare for resumption.

We graduates dey pray make big and Better companies accept our endless application letters.

Btw, in NIGERIA as a country... ONE MAN'S FOOD, IS ANOTHERS POISON undecided

Abeg who ask you all these?

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Professorcplus(m): 7:56am On Sep 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
graduated or still in school?
graduated bro
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by sammysneh(m): 8:27am On Sep 20, 2020
Darkseid:
Not anymore, but I heard the situation there has gotten worse.
yes, Nekede road is very bad
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by King44(m): 9:19am On Sep 20, 2020
James0777:
what is wrong with kwara state abeg
Especially Unilorin all that one have ASUU so resumption till till further notice

Kwasu still have the chance of reopening early
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by King44(m): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2020
AKzee:

The demand that will never finish.
They will keep demanding, Federal government should not listen to them.

A raise in their salary would be nice but not stipends that some of them are clamouring for, of they want awoof they should join politics after all this country is a scam and there is no fairness

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by ndiri(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2020
Are you serious?
quote author=Arrewa post=94094298]Dear sex starved nairaland undergraduates!

Make una calm down... School na till February grin[/quote]
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 20, 2020
Teejay13:
Please anyone with idea about when Nasarawa state university is opening?
forget Northern schools... those guys no get book for thier agenda. na Kaduna state University I de
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Dreamliner787(m): 11:52am On Sep 22, 2020
moren3310:

I sight you bro
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by jamiudarex(m): 7:37pm On Sep 25, 2020
Any ladokite here�
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Ayandokun2000: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
jamiudarex:
Any ladokite here�

SURE
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by jamiudarex(m): 3:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Ayandokun2000:

SURE
Ur WhatsApp digit
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2020
Sammy07:

I miss her tho
grin cheesy
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nwanyiogwashi where have you been
I dey here tongue
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Ayandokun2000: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Universities With Wireless Internet Access / FUTO Mysterious Water From A Tree (More Pictures) / This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.