Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities (59287 Views)

FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations / List Of School That Have Released Post UTME Forms / Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 19, 2020
donMIG:
ASUU holding dia dicks in dia hands ready to Bleep us over again... Its all a scam the selfish ASUU fvctards demands r met
Boda you are in a para mode oo
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by femi4: 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2020
Silentgroper:
Lautech nko
higher institutions not mushroom schools

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by donMIG(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Haryoife:

Boda you are in a para mode oo

The news gimme joy but I want to smile but I remember wat happened in Lagos... N I'm cot up trying to smile n frown at the sametime
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Drizzy5001(m): 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
My own school ANSU, is opening on monday, though na only for final year students and pharmacy students too.

2 Likes

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 19, 2020
donMIG:

The news gimme joy but I want to smile but I remember wat happened in Lagos... N I'm cot up trying to smile n frown at the sametime
grin grin
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Richardjcooper(m): 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
inoki247:
lol someone dey ask about Lautech doz one no fit resume again people wey dey go on a long Strike Vacation normally without Corona

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Richardjcooper(m): 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2020
Another mad school

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Utopian20(m): 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2020
Abeg someone should tell me when Futo is resuming
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Grateful02(m): 8:08pm On Sep 19, 2020
As my sch no dey reason to resume yet since ASUU and FG dey do power tussle how we ko do na? Me I just dey watch them with 3D
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Akowepower(m): 8:14pm On Sep 19, 2020
Yes.
FG is yet to negotiate with ASUU so no resumption for now. The mgt of these schools are just making plans for resumption.

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Hantonia(f): 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
gambia:

FG is yet to fulfill ASUU demands.
That is the main issue cry
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by meekyusuf: 8:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
From 200-400l, feb 28, 2021[/are you sure of what you just typed]
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Darkseid(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
sammysneh:
Can't wait for FUTO to resume
So you can swim in pọtọpọtọ Ihiagwa road angry grin
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Aguilar(m): 8:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
funaab nko
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by hayodejipop: 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2020
inoki247:
lol someone dey ask about Lautech doz one no fit resume again people wey dey go on a long Strike Vacation normally without Corona
Aswear u b ladokite
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 8:52pm On Sep 19, 2020
candidbabe:
Nawaaa oooooo no northern school is talking about re- opening , knowing that they were the first to lock down schools before the federal government.
it a long thing here. those guys no like book
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Vexedkid(m): 8:59pm On Sep 19, 2020
Haryoife:

I dey Udus o
Nice one, I dey school for Bayero. I hear say UDUS na confirm sharia school. how dah side now
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by lilbarracuda(m): 9:01pm On Sep 19, 2020
What about private institutions
are they allowed to reopen?
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by lexy2014: 9:02pm On Sep 19, 2020
lanibi:
Wow
Are these schools not under ASSU?

This is a very funny question but it's worth asking
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by clockwisereport: 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr Isoright
I know say no one go open for Edo state for now
bros damnnnn niggarrrr
abeg who is winning the election in your area?
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by KhingPaul(m): 9:18pm On Sep 19, 2020
Benue State University nko?
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Sammy07: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Nwanyiogwashi where have you been

I miss her tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Mystique8(f): 9:24pm On Sep 19, 2020
iaamxavier:
Well while ASUU is still on strike and Covid bruhaha
My school wrote first SEMESTER exam amidst all of this
Now 21st sept, 2nd semester is beginning starting with exiting classes

There are levels to madness in my school
Someone guess the school
Osun State Uni?

1 Like

Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by purpleicious(f): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2020
I know UniCal is so sad on this one.Dem no want reopen O.loll
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 19, 2020
Vexedkid:
Nice one, I dey school for Bayero. I hear say UDUS na confirm sharia school. how dah side now
Omo na just to dey your dey for that place o....my sweet school wey security dey beat students bc Dem tey outside for long in the night
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Israel93: 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2020
Haryoife:

I feel your pain my brother buh if you say your school dey carry lass tell me about my school that locked school second day Dem announce say make all students go house angry grin
baba which school be that �
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Israel93:
baba which school be that �
My great Udus sir
Re: Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities by Ayandokun2000: 10:11pm On Sep 19, 2020
femi4:
higher institutions not mushroom schools

if we do our findings very well....I won't be surprised say na Al-hikma University this MF dey attend
calling lautech a mushroom?....what this MF is smoking must be really strong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Picture Will Convince You How Some People Have Completely Given Up On ASUU / When The Senior That Bullied You Comes Looking For Job / Universities With Wireless Internet Access

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.