Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! (749 Views)

Fayose Dances To The Tunes From Native Women In Ekiti Community (Photos) / El-Rufai Playing Football Barefooted Wearing Native Attire & Eyeglass(Pics / SHOCK-APC Leader Involved In Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Rhino5dm: 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
Peter Daut
FOX 4 News
DALLAS - Friends and family are mourning the death of a North Texas woman who was shot and killed as she returned home from her job as a nurses aid. Eunice Nzelu was the victim of an apparent robbery in the parking lot of a far northeast Dallas apartment complex. Police are still searching for the shooter. FOX 4's Peter Daut has the details.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/nigeria-native-killed-in-robbery
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by buzugee(m): 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
folks need to leave america alone and start relocating to finland
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by juman(m): 7:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
buzugee:

folks need to leave america alone and start relocating to finland

Great.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by EzeUche2(m): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
This is very sad. Well the U.S. is a very violent country. And for some reason it always causes immigrants to form their own protection.

The Italians, Irish, Haitians, Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans etc all had to form ways of protecting themselves.

The most well known, the Italian mafia who at first protected their people's interest in the states, then it changed into something else.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by buzugee(m): 7:56pm On Feb 27, 2011
juman:

Here (Finland) is great.
it sure is. helsinki stand upppppp grin
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by buzugee(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

This is very sad. Well the U.S. is a very violent country. And for some reason it always causes immigrants to form their own protection.

The Italians, Irish, Haitians, Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans, Mexicans etc all had to form ways of protecting themselves.

The most well known, the Italian mafia who at first protected their people's interest in the states, then it changed into something else.

yeah we need to form the nigerian mafia in places like maryland , hoston and chicago grin start shakin folks down for protection money grin
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by EzeUche2(m): 7:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
buzugee:

yeah we need to form the nigerian mafia in places like maryland , hoston and chicago grin start shakin folks down for protection money grin

I do you know one doesn't exist already? wink
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by buzugee(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

I do you know one doesn't exist already? wink
excuse my ignorance my capo de tutti capo. please dont make me an offer i cant refuse cry
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Rhino5dm: 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2011
^^i o sono padroni soli, tutti gruppo le mafiaso chiami capone, capito??

After watching the video, i keep on asking why must Nigerians be the victims??. we keep on having this horrible incident on regular intervals.
Get your machine and protect your self. simple!
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by buzugee(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

^^i o sono padroni soli, tutti gruppo le mafiaso chiami capone, capito??

After watching the video, i keep on asking why must Nigerians be the victims??. we keep on having this horrible incident on regular intervals.
Get your machine and protect your self. simple!
ermm yeah what you said grin
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Rhino5dm: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
buzugee:

ermm yeah what you said grin

"Am the only Godfather, and all the mafia group address me as capone, so you cant be the capa de tutti capo. understand??" grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by buzugee(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

"Am the only Godfather, and all the mafia group address me as capone, so you cant be the capa de tutti capo. understand??" grin grin grin
ahhhhh consigliore i understand grin
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 27, 2011
lord have mercy.

it's the economy, maybe.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by oncolor: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
The U.S has historically being a violent nation, from the days of the wild wild west to present day gang syndrome, its amazing the security forces are able to maintain sanity in the country.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2011
Aww so it's no longer just Yorubas victim? awwww.
Have they yet found the other one that killed the taxi driver? Eyah.
RIP
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by obowunmi(m): 10:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
Coming to America is not the main issue --- living in a SAFE neighborhood matters.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Blazay(m): 10:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
Igbo again?  cry
Where izzz za "Animal-Husbandry"?  cheesy
So these husbands have developed a new "style" like oyinbo peeps as kpeee hired asassins huh? wink
This wan na high-tech plot o!
We need forensics experts for this case.
The husband must not escape.
We have a prolific, profiling of Igbotic, violent husbands that can NEVER fail.
It is in their "Blood Of Jisos" ooooooooh!  cry
So these hungry men are now targetting nurses' aides? shocked

Who will they kill next?
Wives giving birth in "maternity" wards? shocked
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by ekubear1: 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2011
And here I was having the impression that Dallas is relatively safe. Anyway, condolences to the family.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by EzeUche2(m): 11:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Aww so it's no longer just Yorubas victim? awwww.
Have they yet found the other one that killed the taxi driver? Eyah.
RIP

You are mocking the dead? You are a HORRIBLE person.

I have words for you, but they are best not said, to keep me cursing you and your family.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
Have they yet found the killer of Uche Okafor or w/e the fuggz his name is?
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by oncolor: 11:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Shut the bleep up you imbecilic ediot.
When your useless waste of a tribe was posting and laughing at the death of academic successful Yoruba students who were killed by jealous colleagus nko? Did you "moral" went into a coma then? Oloshi buruku.
Like I said, I guess the Igbos are now the mincemeat?

That does not mean you should laugh at an innocent woman brutally murdered in front of her apartment because she is Igbo, leave those sentiments out of threads involving the death of fellow Nigerians like you. That is really appalling behavior.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by EzeUche2(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Shut the bleep up you imbecilic ediot.
When your useless waste of a tribe was posting and laughing at the death of academic successful Yoruba students who were killed by jealous colleagus nko? Did your "moral" went into a coma then? Oloshi buruku.
Like I said, I guess the Igbos are now the mincemeat?

My tribe did not say a thing about that boy.

Only a few wayward members of my tribe. The majority of Igbos sent out there condolences and reprimanded the few Igbos who did say anything derogatory.

Even I reprimanded them after I sent out my condolences. Go back to the thread and see FOOLISH BIMBO.

You are a wicked girl to mock the dead and only deserves ridicule. . . 
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

My tribe did not say a thing about that boy.

Only a few members of my tribe. The majority of Igbos sent out there condolences and reprimanded the few Igbos who laughed.

Even I reprimanded them. Go back to the thread and see FOOL.

This is what happens when you suddenly fail blindness to some posts on NL.
Not just "that boy" but also many other Yoruba cases that your moral-less people so joyously celebrated.
BTW, it's not a must to quote me, find someone else to preach your upside down bible to. If my posts kills anyone, plz double over and. . . .you know the rest.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

You are a wicked girl to mock the dead and only deserves ridicule. . . 

Yada yada yada ridicule. Congratulation on your new priesthood.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by EzeUche2(m): 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

This is what happens when you suddenly fail blindness to some posts on NL.
Not just "that boy" but also many other Yoruba cases that your moral-less people so joyously celebrated.
BTW, it's not a must to quote me, find someone else to preach your upside down bible to. If my posts kills anyone, plz double over and. . . .you know the rest.

There is no hope for you. As I said, you are one wicked girl. . . Aturu

Let us hope that something like this does not befall your family. Then you will know someone else's pain.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 27, 2011
EzeUche_:

There is no hope for you. As I said, you are one wicked girl. . . Aturu

Let us hope that something like this does not befall your family. Then you will know someone else's pain.

Thank you, blushes. Oh the compliments.
And here I was hoping something worst will befall the likes of your ppl who made countless threads ridiculing the death of the Yorubas.
Re: Nigeria Native Killed In Robbery. AGAIN! by olaadegoke(m): 12:05am On Feb 28, 2011
@ Ileke that was uncalled for, This is really a sad news for hardworking Nigerians, R.I.P cry

(1) (Reply)

Men May Be Facing A Depressing Future / If Not Ararume, Ohakim Nor Okorocha : / Reasons For How Igbos Voted For Gej (or Not For Northern Candidates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.