Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes (5725 Views)

Lady With Heavy Backside Turns Wedding Ground Upside Down With Her Big Bom Bom / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding / Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by OveyETA: 11:45pm On Sep 19, 2020
Man came to his wedding ground with his best man both #Naked without clothes yet the wife was so amaze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P2xuq_P45Y
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by Charlezs(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2020
Wetin Jennifer no go see for her dairy?

2 Likes

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by lightangel65i(m): 12:16am On Sep 20, 2020
Thats hot, well sadly its just two of them
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by khia: 12:23am On Sep 20, 2020
OveyETA:
Man came to his wedding ground with his best man both #Naked without clothes yet the wife was so amaze

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P2xuq_P45Y

Such lies, they're not nak.ed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by khia: 12:28am On Sep 20, 2020
lightangel65i:
Thats hot, well sadly its just two of them

Are you gay?

3 Likes

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by Nobody: 1:38am On Sep 20, 2020
khia:

Are you gay?

Are you a gay hunter?

1 Like

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by khia: 2:02am On Sep 20, 2020
kelvinrhs:

Are you a gay hunter?

No, I just found his post strange. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by GreaterFuture1(m): 6:54am On Sep 20, 2020
His Wedding, His Style... His Bride and We'll wishers like it.
Tho I think it's that was just an act in the wedding, not that he was undressed throughout his Wedding
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by Franktom247(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2020
Mr groom on behalf of mr president and all nigerians i just want to tell you that you dey craze,happy married life and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by marshalcarter: 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
This is lame...this is nonsense...this is trash ...no hate undecided
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by Vyzz: 9:04am On Sep 20, 2020
cool
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by simplepee(f): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2020
I like this kind of naked tongue tongue.

I was going to break my phone if I see pot belly and unattractive body. God, thank you for saving my phone.

Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by heykims(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2020
There's nothing entertaining in this. The two guys might just be there to perform anyway and not groom and his best, I don't trust bloggers.
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by ToastingAllowan: 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
They went in their Adam and eve suit.
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by paulolee(m): 11:44am On Sep 20, 2020
big time rawbish, mayb jus to trend....so he choosed this abnormal way and his friends joined him instead of to advise hiim...
no wahala o, afterall he is happy and the bride too is happy and the wedding continues...wetin ganduje and osho no go see about inec incoming results
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
simplepee:
I like this kind of naked tongue tongue.

I was going to break my phone if I see pot belly and unattractive body. God, thank you for saving my phone.
lol come and rub my pot belly
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by fati2001(m): 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
rubbish.
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by lightangel65i(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
khia:

Are you gay?

So i cant appreciate Gods creation without being called gay
Re: Man Came To His Wedding Ground With His Best Man Both #naked Without Clothes by khia: 6:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
lightangel65i:

So i cant appreciate Gods creation without being called gay

I didn't call you anything I asked you a question.

(1) (Reply)

As Seen In Nsukka This Morning / All Women Have Secretly Fantacised About Another Woman / Boyfriends Slapping Their Girlfriends And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.