Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Muammar Gaddafi's Criminal Cia Translator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muammar Gaddafi's Criminal Cia Translator (1046 Views)

Muammar Gaddafi Designed The World Safest Car Before He Was Killed(pictures) / President Buhari Listening To A Translator And Laughing Out Loud[pic] / PHOTOS: Last Moments Of Muammar Gaddafi(Viewer's Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Muammar Gaddafi's Criminal Cia Translator by Calamama: 2:31pm On Feb 27, 2011
It vexes me that Muammar Gaddafi'S  translator keeps misrepresenting him and no one has yet picked up on this.

Gadafi says, "Oh my great people, Libyan citizens, the great African Family, beware that  they the outsiders of America, Britain and Europe want to see us reliant on them for everything. They do now want our independence, they do everything to destroy us but we will survive and progress. Let us develop inter African trade, build our own cars and industries, let there be unity between all parts of Africa in the name of furtherance of development!"

Translator translates:  "he says put your foot in pot of tea, wave the scrotum cleaning towel so that George bush dies!"

CNN reporter to Translator, "ask Gaddafi, what does he have to say about the uprising?"

Translator to Gaddafi, "She, asks what do you do to relax, Murma Gaddafi?'

Gadafi to Translator, " what kind of question is that? Did she not come to ask me about the uprising, why is she asking me about holiday, silly cow!" 

Translator to CNN reporter, 'Gaddafi say, Ha,ha, obviously there is no sea in the desert so I surf the sand dunes'

The upshot is that whenever Gadafi opens his mouth, the world thinks he is a mad-man. undecided
Re: Muammar Gaddafi's Criminal Cia Translator by Beaf: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Gmb (general Muhammed Buhari) / Bloomberg- Nigerian Senate Approves $31.7 Billion Budget, 17% Bigger Than Before / Buhari Arrives Jos -live Pix's And Reports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.