Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George (4677 Views)

Anxiety Grips PDP Chieftains Over Buhari’s Extradition Plan / We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by odedele: 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
ITS UNFORTUNATE DAT SOME PPLE CAN STILL CAMPAIGN 4 A PARTY LIKE THEPDP
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by haboosa(m): 5:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
i  think OBJ and Bode George should be ashamed of their selves and know definitely that the youth is watching them as they do, dey should watch out for the likely and possible uprising here in naija angry angry angry angry
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by scatayan: 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
I love Naija.
Nairalandas, what are people still doing? Why don't you start devicing your own means of stealing Naija money.

Se what happens to those who do!

I dey laugh!
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by 9ijaMan: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2011
haboosa:

i  think OBJ and Bode George should be ashamed of their selves and know definitely that the youth is watching them as they do, dey should watch out for the likely and possible uprising here in naija angry angry angry angry

You forgot to include your President GEJ. After-all his wife also led another delegation to Bode George's house.

scatayan:

I love Naija.
Nairalandas, what are people still doing? Why don't you start devicing your own means of stealing Naija money.

Se what happens to those who do!

I dey laugh!

We will not steal. We'll rather put our intelligence into go use by voting out the looters and criminals from office.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
^^ Speak for yourself dude . . . . I am open to ways to get my own share of that Nigerian Eba o o o o . . . . I no dey swegbe ooo!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by soyad: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2011
PDP has become the symbol of corruption in Nigeria . I understand that Jonathan sent a delegation to Kirikiri to welcome ex convict Bode George .
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by 9ijaMan: 6:21pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kobojunkie:

^^ Speak for yourself dude . . . . I am open to ways to get my own share of that Nigerian Eba o o o o . . . . I no dey swegbe ooo!!!! grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

@ Kobojunkie,
If na so, u no get any moral grounds to come dey throw stone against the everstealing GEJ and the Gang!

soyad:

PDP has become the symbol of corruption in Nigeria . I understand that Jonathan sent a delegation to Kirikiri to welcome ex convict Bode George .

Have you just woken up from a deep slumber? It's no longer an issue of understanding, it's the reality my brother. In fact GEJ's wife led another set of delegation to Bode George's house to welcome him.
Our president and his looters gang have finally put a rubber stamp on the world wide impression about Nigeria and corruption.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Whiteguru: 6:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
Beloved Nigerians in d lord, lets us draw near with a true heart n confess our sins unto the lord is ever faithful n just enof to forgive us Amen. Sorry Guys, dats all i can say, am speechless! Oh, oh , Wait i think dis shd make it into d guiness book of records!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by totorimi: 8:00pm On Feb 28, 2011
God where are you, If this man had won laurels for the nation and he is been celebrated it would have been a different thing, but to think that he was convicted for corruption and jailed and he is released and given a heroic welcome as if he did something good. Na wa o for Naija, where are we going really. What do we tell the children that are watching this show of shame that to steal is now a virtue in Nigeria. Why are we like this in Nigeria. Obasanjo that claimed he was fighting corruption was also there to welcome him. The same man that sacked his minister of education for corruption, why the double standard. This PDP people can drive someone crazy o. We must vote them all out of the system kai.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by metmartins: 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2011
Am really ashamed and disappointed in Nigerian, on the celebration of an ex convict. So were do we go from here? is he gonna be given presidential pardon or what? what about the loot that land him in jail, ve the government recover it yet? Nothing have been said on the loot, yet to recover. I wish nigeria could be another new egypt for know. The millitary know the best, not withsatanding there short coming.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Kobojunkie: 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2011
9ijaMan:

@ Kobojunkie,
If na so, u no get any moral grounds to come dey throw stone against the everstealing GEJ and the Gang!

I too luf my country like the one's wey dey home dey steal yafu-yafu. Why can't I eat my cake and have it too? Na only dem fit do that? Abegi!!!
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Solomon227(m): 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2011
[size=20pt]Vote for Positive Change in Nigeria

Vote for Development in Nigeria

Vote for Integrity

Vote for Accountability and Probity

Vote Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size]
for the future of our children
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Eziachi: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2011
GEJ was there in spirit, but represented in flesh by BEAF. Beaf is the one olding the door for the PDP's fake version of Nelson Mandela.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Righton: 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2011
againstGEJ:

Didnt Ribadu say Bode George wasnt in charge of NPA contracts before Waziri nailed him?

Isint the same Ribadu now the saint of the moment?
Ma-Blige, please bring evidence! Otherwise keep quiet. Your name is fiction. This statement of yours is fiction
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by geetohbad(f): 9:48pm On Feb 28, 2011
they are celebrating thier doom grin grin grin
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by 9ijaMan: 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2011
Eziachi:

GEJ was there in spirit, but represented in flesh by BEAF. Beaf is the one olding the door for the PDP's fake version of Nelson Mandela.
GEJ was duly represented. Damn Patience also led another set of delegation to Bode George's house.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by wikitruth: 1:21am On Mar 01, 2011
EWA WOJU OLE NI POPO, EYIN OMODE ILE TO NFEWO, Come see the face of thief, children pilfering. So OLEbode (sorry Olabode) George
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by scatayan: 9:23am On Mar 01, 2011
Lets go out this morning and see what we can all steal from this hopeless country.

The more you steal the more you are celeberated. The more you are valued.
[size=8pt][/size][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by steveab(m): 11:46am On Mar 01, 2011
omg!
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by haboosa(m): 12:05pm On Mar 01, 2011
9ijaMan:

You forgot to include your President GEJ. After-all his wife also led another delegation to Bode George's house.

@ 9ijaman, u should knw that all of them are corrupt people
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by kshow1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 01, 2011
I BLEED FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY NIGERIA, this is all i have to say.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by uchdazzle: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2011
wen i say nigeria is a FAILED NATION ova n ova again i sound like am unpatriotic but no i only peep in to the future based on present situations nd feel far from sorry but detached. wat bg did alongside ibru cecilia and erastus is a ponzi scheme, loot or wateva dat has caused pains, sufferin directly or imdirectly to people n all we do is show angst for a brief while den move on because we live in our well to do nghborhoods, while we turn a blind eye to lives bein lost to the most trivial of diseases,unemployment,insecurity,hardship,enviroment,unpaid allowances etc. we feel dat GOD will judge only this people nay he will judge us to for not fighti for d helpless,oppressed, abused for being cruel to our employees by working deir head off n payin them peanuts we r not more righteos dan bg cos we act like d scribe n man from jerusalem instead of being a GOOD SAMARITAN
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by dexmond: 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2011
Jonathan sent Minister of Defence to welcome ex-convict Olabode George! What kind of man is GEJ? Birds of a feather flock together. Buhari/Bakare For president.
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Peaceabdul: 6:07pm On Mar 01, 2011
First of all, i want people to understand this is a social forum where issues are discuss and not persons!That guy who always pick on Ribadu for no reason should grow up. However, every body knows that the biggest criminal gang in the whole world is in PDP and led by OBJ.So i was not perturbed when they filed out as usual to receive one of their own.All i have for them is that by April they should be preparing to go back to the prison!
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by bibelo: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
we no dey shame for my country, celebrating a thief with a party, somebody who stole what belongs to us all.lord if you can just grant me just ONE WISH, MAKE OGUN god OF IRON TAKE ALL THE BLOOD OF ALL OUR LEADERS THAT HAVE IMPOVERISHED US TO WATER HIS BACK.thats my little wish. cry
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by Righton: 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2011
They included Obasanjo, Governor Daniel, Minister of Defence, Mr. Adetokunbo Kayode, Minister of Environment, John Odey, governorship candidate of the PDP in Ogun, Gen. Adetunji Olurin, Gen. Tajudeen Olanrewaju, George’s former wife, Kaine, Hon. Kamal Olorunoje, PDP chairman in Lagos, Mr. Setonji Kosheodo, Mr. Deji Doherty, Hon. Wahaba Owokoniran, Mr. Lai Ajayi-Bembe and chairman of Daar Communications, Dr. Raymond Dokpesi.

Also present were Special Adviser to the President on Parastatals, Braeyi Ekiye, national vice chairman of the PDP, south-west, Alhaji Tajudeen Oladipo, former Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, Dr. Ebenezer Babatope, governorship aspirant in the party, Mr. Owolabi Salis and Mr. Kayode Bawa-Allah, among party bigwigs.

Presidency not left behind - fresh odoriferous air!
Re: Obasanjo, Pdp Chieftains Receive Bode George by egift(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2011
Shame cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: From Government Critic To Apologist / I Atikulated My Poling Unit To Victory In Alimosho, Lagos / Now It Has Been Established That Opobo & Bonny Are Igboland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 1
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.