Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This (2584 Views)

The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry / What's Your Wildest Dream? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 7:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
I think you'll enjoy this.

Please comment so we can connect. I'd love to get to know the people who come through.

http://fabulositynouveau..com/2011/02/in-your-wildest-deams.html

Fabulous,
W
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2011
How much per comment?
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 7:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
Connecting with me is more than enough payment babe (boy or girl), grin grin grin
I am phenomenal woman, that's me. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

smiley
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2011
are u a thief
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 27, 2011
lol @ 190's question, quietly waiting for the
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:00pm On Feb 27, 2011
Off what 190? Oh does this mean you saw my little admission?
Reality 101 you wouldn't be waiting if you actually did visit.

Between me and you 190, a definite yes. End justifies the means and all that. You are very perceptive. and my friend does not mind losing things to me, no. You see the eye? it says the only thing I can't resist is temptation. True. he made that for me.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
well i didnt visit you site

I just felt you are a thief after all since u are south african undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2011
Ah and you are originally from?
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2011
heheheh this gonna interesting, I will be the referee grab ma whistle
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
Do you know where he's from Reality?
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:14pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor:

Ah and you are originally from?

Im Jamaican why  
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:16pm On Feb 27, 2011
Mmmhhh. in that case let me not engage.
We can't both come off as high & illiterate, it will get you every time.
But I do wish you well.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Nobody: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor:

Do you know where he's from Reality?

He lied, hes from LAGOS NIGERIA, type that in google and tell me what you got lol
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Phate07(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2011

Ok! undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor:

Mmmhhh. in that case let me not engage.
We can't both come off as high & illiterate, it will get you every time.
But I do wish you well.

That doesnt justify the answer i seek

Are u a thief ( yes or no )
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2011
I actually quite like Nigerians Reality, so I will not insult the Nigerian nation by calling him what Nigerians are know as not only in South Africa but worldwide. And I would be insulting my husband who I love more than I could love anyone not born of me.
So i will say the following. I always insist that a person attend school at least until first interval or break. That way, whatever you may have heard in that brief period will surely stand him in good stead when he has to communicate with the rest of the world. No your word is enough that he is Nigerian, to google him would mean he's worth more than he actually is.

So, let us hope you never have to leave Nigeria with your prejudices my brother, it a hard world out there, ask your brothers who are abroad. You need every friend you can get to make it.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2011
Phate07:

Ok! undecided

I am of the same sentiment Phate.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:30pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor:

I actually quite like Nigerians Reality, so I will not insult the Nigerian nation by calling him what Nigerians are know as not only in South Africa but worldwide. And I would be insulting my husband who I love more than I could love anyone not born of me.
So i will say the following. I always insist that a person attend school at least until first interval or break. That way, whatever you may have heard in that brief period will surely stand him in good stead when he has to communicate with the rest of the world. No your word is enough that he is Nigerian, to google him would mean he's worth more than he actually is.

So, let us hope you never have to leave Nigeria with your prejudices my brother, it a hard world out there, ask your brothers who are abroad. You need every friend you can get to make it.
undecided undecided

And what are Nigerian's known as in southafrica
woman im not trying 2 insult you, i only asked u a question
what brought you here was also what brought me here from Jamaica
and reality doesnt know me OK undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

And what are Nigerian's known as in southafrica
woman im not trying 2 insult you, i only asked u a question
what brought you here was also what brought me here from Jamaica
and reality doesnt know me OK undecided

In that case then your state is even worse than initially thought. Can you advise Reality if you did not see an insult here? Ignorance is even worse than illiteracy. If I cared I believe I would feel sorry for you right about now. Get on with your life, I certainly no longer have the luxury of time to exchange words with you. Otherwise I'll also come away the fool too. Lovely meeting the rest of you, cheers.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Woke4all(m): 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2011
Downloading. . . . . . . .98%
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2011
And please shut the door behind you please,

we dont need no bloggers here,

this site aint southafricanrands.com
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2011
190:

And please shut the door behind you please,

we dont need no bloggers here,

this site aint southafricanrands.com

In case you did not notice, this is my thread, so yes. good bye 190, have a good life.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2011
Interesting. . . .
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:46pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor:

In case you did not notice, this is my thread, so yes. good bye 190, have a good life.

What baffles me is you leaving the south and coming 2 the western part of africa
just to put a thread about a blog, Many SA'frican have come on here infecting this site with blog's like yours
which infects the P'cs of nigerians with malware's and trojan's
Anyway you dont look that Gullible so all im gon say is Good luck Lady bird undecided
but sincerely speaking i doubt anyone would be interested in your blog undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 9:49pm On Feb 27, 2011
Assumptions: I am in SA, in case you don't know we get Nairaland here too. Cheers
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by 190: 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor:

Assumptions: I am in SA, in case you don't know we get Nairaland here too. Cheers

why are u so stubborn!! undecided
How do your Nigerian husband cope !! undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2011
Woke4all:

Downloading. . . . . . . .98%

Did you manage to get to it?
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by MrCork17: 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2011
X_factor (f). are u a compter or a robot? undecided
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Phate07(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2011

OP is just spaming. angry She posted this same stuff in 3 other sections.
Re: In Your Wildest Dreams: I Think You'll Like This by Xfactor2(f): 10:22pm On Feb 27, 2011
Phate07:

OP is just spaming. angry She posted this same stuff in 3 other sections.

Oh are you asking from the perspective that Phate just gave? or another.
yes I did Phate because these are the three forums that I visit, especially the writers one, although when I started off here I think two years ago I frequented this one and the business one. I note that a moderator said you can only send one ad which I was not aware of at the time.

I'm still not sure about the difference between the robot or computer and will not answer because my answer is quite offensive if indeed I am understanding Corcky correctly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Men Who Love And Take Care Of Their Women / The Most Promiscous Woman On Earth Is NAOMI Campbell !! / “day I Slept With A Ghost”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.