Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results (56131 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / LP Rejects Edo LG Elections / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results by NNAMDIII(m): 10:03am On Oct 05, 2020
Joshater:
Lol..godfather sir! I've been online na... I achieved the PRC.. I swear no pains at all! Just feeling dull! I should have "dotted the Is and crossed the Ts!.! But i didn't! that hopeless bravopapa used me to shine... I learnt sha! Alot!.! we move!.! My consolation is, Insha Allaah, you'll be with me for the "next one"!.! And i'll be following your examples, asper shinning example!.!
Meanwhile! There's a lot to talk about fa! I blew pot like 10mins, i nearly carried on!.!

you warmed your pot for to mins and you nearly carried on, when you'll make 73 you'll blow for more than 3 hours, you'll die but guess what? They'll bring you back to life and still kill you again, that's how it'll keep going to you hang pip.

Sufferings are lessons for those who want to learn and I'm sure you've really learnt, first attempt is just for experience and I'm pretty sure you'll make it next year insha Allah, me and that my artyman, the Y cadet that never hanged one bar was discussing you yesternight and he said if you're to blow ofe it'll be because of bravo papa, and he was right, well sha you now have apha foxtrot Sierra tango experience and that's something!

The truth is we really have a lot to discuss, i checked your WhatsApp and you've deactivated, you can reach me on that number i gave you,the one i told you belongs to my mum. The one that starts with xxxx, will be waiting for your call

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adamu: Biafra Map Less Than Half Of Borno, Nnamdi Kanu To Burn That Small Region / President Buhari Prays With Osinbajo, Okorocha And Others (Photo) / Abba Kyari: How Powerful Late COS Prevented Major Crisis In Nigerian Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.