Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:57 PM

The Misconception People Have About Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Misconception People Have About Me (773 Views)

What’s That One Misconception People Have About You? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Misconception Of "I Stood By You When You Were Nothing". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 2:50am On Sep 21, 2020
Am getting tired of the misconception people have about me. Somebody will just see me and will just conclude I am a religious person.

Am a core introvert but that should not be a reason for that. The thing is so tiring.

I went to buy something a few years back. I have not met the man beforeooo. I we vibing to patoranking music and the man was like you play this kind of music. That he thinks i am a very religious guy.

A friend that came to my area I did a project for. One day we got talking over the phone and I jokingly was like "I go come your area come collect babe". He said ahhh. You used to talk this kind of thing. That I don't look like it at all.

Yesterday I was talking with a friend and I was telling her am looking for a babe nowooo. She looked at me with the expression like hmmmm. "You too dey do babe things". That she looks at me like someone too religious. Me that even hardly go to church.

And many other suitations like that.

I am just tried of such misconception. Is anybody experiencing such too.
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by Nobody: 3:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Nawaooo , Try to be a religious person... E get why kiss
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by cappucino925(m): 4:58am On Sep 21, 2020
You should probably work on your dressing, and maybe haircut
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 5:54am On Sep 21, 2020
cappucino925:
You should probably work on your dressing, and maybe haircut

Thanks
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by dukeprince50: 6:42am On Sep 21, 2020
ok
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by white3663: 7:57am On Sep 21, 2020
nnamx4u:
Am getting tired of the misconception people have about me. Somebody will just see me and will just conclude I am a religious person.

Am a core introvert but that should not be a reason for that. The thing is so tiring.

I went to buy something a few years back. I have not met the man beforeooo. I we vibing to patoranking music and the man was like you play this kind of music. That he thinks i am a very religious guy.

A friend that came to my area I did a project for. One day we got talking over the phone and I jokingly was like "I go come your area come collect babe". He said ahhh. You used to talk this kind of thing. That I don't look like it at all.

Yesterday I was talking with a friend and I was telling her am looking for a babe nowooo. She looked at me with the expression like hmmmm. "You too dey do babe things". That she looks at me like someone too religious. Me that even hardly go to church.

your dressing and your diction gives you out as a religious person.
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by NawtiKingRealer(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Check the type of sandal you wear, how you walk like a robot, your sanctimonous look, your oversize shirts and trousers, your worn out belt and your inferior or shy talk.
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
But you wait oooo,after all this babe thing,are you sure that you can knack,or we should give God the glory,check Ziggy,you serve deserves to be a stallion
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
dukeprince50:
lol, it happens.

people use to conclude I'm studying medicine in school just cos I'm an introvert and I use glasses, but im not lol. I'm just a fvcking pedologist, I'm already a graduate though.

Back then wen I told them, I won 60k from bet, one babe just looked at me and said, u too deh play bet?
But school was fun o, I used my cool nature bang enof girls o, they were just coming so close thinking I'm cute, before dem go know whatsup, them don fall for me, I use that opportunity to my greatest advantage sha.
OP, let it not disturb u, find a way to use this misconception to ur advantage.
OP, no slack o, cos if u slack, u go lack, if u lack den u don black

You funnyoo. I don hear bro. Thanks
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
white3663:

Thanks. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 8:29am On Sep 21, 2020
white3663:

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 8:30am On Sep 21, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:
Check the type of sandal you wear, how you walk like a robot, your sanctimonous look, your oversize shirts and trousers, your worn out belt and your inferior or shy talk.

Lolzx......I don't wear over sized shirtooo. Thanks
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by soleexx(m): 8:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Change the mood of your dressing
Probably from shirt and trouser
To round neck and jeans... With a nice sneakers
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
soleexx:
Change the mood of your dressing

Probably from shirt and trouser

To round neck and jeans... With a nice sneakers

Thanks
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by abercrombie(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Op Post ur pic....befor i commented
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 9:48am On Sep 21, 2020
abercrombie:
Op Post ur pic....befor i commented

But it is not right nah..this is a forum
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 21, 2020
nnamx4u:

This narration Sounds like that of people In 4th World. Let me guess, This happened In Nigeria right??
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by cigwe(m): 10:07am On Sep 21, 2020
What of me, they mistaken me to be a pastor even where i dey smoke weed they still argue, if they see babe with me they say i dey preach give am,
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 10:45am On Sep 21, 2020
cigwe:
What of me, they mistaken me to be a pastor even where i dey smoke weed they still argue, if they see babe with me they say i dey preach give am,

Lol......you are funny
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by naijastable(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Lol..bros try change your hairstyle and mode of communication. And hope it's not that you use to wear t-shirt and trousers most time with that deeper life sandals
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by div111(m): 12:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
lolz my case is the opposite of yours..
people see me as a chronic womanizer whereas me na holy pastor
righteousness89 what's your story??

Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by NawtiKingRealer(m): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
nnamx4u:

Lolzx......I don't wear over sized shirtooo. Thanks
grin grin grin No qualms
Re: The Misconception People Have About Me by nnamx4u: 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
naijastable:
Lol..bros try change your hairstyle and mode of communication. And hope it's not that you use to wear t-shirt and trousers most time with that deeper life sandals

Thanks. I dont dress like deeper like people self. I wear shirt and jeans. I appreciate bro.

(1) (Reply)

/ Watch American Singer, Chloe Bailey Shakes Her Big Backside In Bussitchallenge V / Is Dstv Better Than Cable Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.