Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock (19628 Views)

Nana Akufo-Addo Tenders Apology For Demolition, Orders Investigation / President Akufo-Addo Speaks On Nigeria Border Closure / Buhari And Nana Akufo-Addo Laughing In Burkina Faso (Caption Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by bewla(m): 6:10am On Sep 21, 2020
D
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Mercykayy(m): 6:10am On Sep 21, 2020
All the best fuń wôn ooo
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Bar1941(m): 6:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Mumu Ghanian president, he looks like a cleaner at the Aso villa, his people are maltreating Nigerians yet he has the effrontery to visit Nigeria. NANS is so useless this days, gone are the days when mum like this would have be prevented from entering freely by Nigerisn students.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Bar1941(m): 6:22am On Sep 21, 2020
BayLord01:
If Buhari is not clueless, I'm expecting him to bully Akufo Ado with words over inhumane treatment of Nigerian in Ghana but the mean reason may be how Fulani will graze their cows in ghana

Pls don't use clueless for Buhari, that adjective is associated with Jonathan, Buhari is dullard, don't confuse identities.
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by mattmogan88: 6:30am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Newbiee: 6:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Ghana is not happy about the border closure things, Nigeria imposed on them and other neighbors. That is the main reason for their aggression. They think that is the only way to make Nigeria open its borders.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by eddyslim(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Welcome air.
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by mmsen: 6:37am On Sep 21, 2020
BayLord01:
If Buhari is not clueless, I'm expecting him to bully Akufo Ado with words over inhumane treatment of Nigerian in Ghana but the mean reason may be how Fulani will graze their cows in ghana

What is inhumane about enforcing rules?

Only to a Nigerian is law and order 'inhumane'...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Blakpot: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lmao...Nana Addo is a genius, he schooled in Oxford University .

Don't think it works like that. Remember this genius who graduated from Harvard business school

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 21, 2020
BayLord01:
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Blakpot: 6:47am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=Blakpot post=94146073]
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
A wise man from Ghana comes to visit a dullard...

I hope we won't hear another episode of a lifeless person just like after the Trump visit. undecided
You’re saying this to your President in a public forum where we have a lot of Ghanaians. This is very wrong bros.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Multiplier7(m): 6:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Forget it, Nigeria is really a giant! Akuffo Addo knows that.

That's why he runs to Aso Rock every now and then. He knows who his Daddy is, unlike common Ghanaians. If you think otherwise, justify why an ECOWAS chairman will be visiting a non ECOWAS chairman.

Two things are involved, is either he was summoned or he came to seek favour from his big brother.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Cryomancer: 6:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Fuckingmallam45:

You’re saying this to your President in a public forum where we have a lot of Ghanaians. This is very wrong bros.
Do yourself a favor by moving your foolishness outta my mention.

I'm not an àsslicker that won't say the truth just to save face of a failed nation.

If the president wants respect, then he should also be responsible enough to earn it.
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:59am On Sep 21, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lmao...Nana Addo is a genius, he schooled in Oxford University .
Schooling in Ivy League schools or Oxbridge doesn’t make someone an intelligent individual.
Being genius and going to a top university are not automatically the same. Being a genius without working hard and without managing the eccentricities that may come along with it will eventually run into a disastrous halt.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:
Do yourself a favor by moving your foolishness outta my mention.

I'm not an àsslicker that won't say the truth just to save face of a failed nation.

If the president wants respect, then he should also be responsible enough to earn it.
Okay Sir

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by sinkhole: 7:08am On Sep 21, 2020
SmartPolician:
See as Buhari tall but without sense at all embarassed embarassed

Who has noticed that short people are always smart? grin cheesy cheesy grin
Dogon Yaro, igi agun mani'ye lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Notatribalist(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
candidbabe:
Ghana dealing with the so called giant of Africa.
But their president came down to meet the giant of Africa.. See ur mouth,who be Ghana to deal with Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by elmodee7(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:

I hope we won't hear another episode of a lifeless person just like after the Trump visit. undecided
d

Your stupidity has been verified.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by natureblack(m): 7:34am On Sep 21, 2020
A personal assistant to a President of Nigeria on BROADCAST MEDIA is not privy to the fact that a person from Ghana is a Ghanaian, not a "Ghanian".

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Okoroawusa: 8:00am On Sep 21, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by themaestro08(m): 8:23am On Sep 21, 2020
BayLord01:
If Buhari is not clueless and dullard, I'm expecting him to bully Akufo Ado with words over inhumane treatment of Nigerian in Ghana but the mean reason may be how Fulani will graze their cows in ghana

Its clearly a law in Ghana that foreigners are not allowed to set up business in the retail sector. Some Nigerians living there are aware of this and still went ahead anyway thinking the enforcement is as lax in Ghana as it is back home. angry

Ignorance of the law is never an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Okoroawusa: 8:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Multiplier7:

That's why he runs to Aso Rock every now and then. He knows who his Daddy is, unlike common Ghanaians. If you think otherwise, justify why an ECOWAS chairman will be visiting a non ECOWAS chairman.

Two things are involved, is either he was summoned or he came to seek favour from his big brother.
You have said it all.

Any person that is the president of Nigeria is the de facto leader of ECOWAS. That's a fact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Ironi: 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You have said it all.

Any person that is the president of Nigeria is the de facto leader of ECOWAS. That's a fact.

Do you people even know the real reason of this meeting?

It has nothing to do with Nigerian traders in Ghana at all.

So far as the Nigerian traders are concerned , Ghana has its laws and just as Ghana cannot tell Nigeria to change its laws , Nigeria cannot tell Ghana to change its laws, period !

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Multiplier7(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You have said it all.

It is a norm already in ECOWAS that any current Chairman of the organization must visit Nigeria.

You know what that means? It means Nigeria is a power house. Is a sign of respect for that fact
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Caseless: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Buhari sallau is now the adviser on new broadcast media or it is because Bashir is on a wedding leave?
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Miracle1991: 10:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Ghana should shoot at sight any ipob causing trouble in Ghana.
Btw, I hate Buhari for what he did in Edo State. Buhari is a disgrace to APC.
GEJ stood by his party in Ekiti ensure that PDP win Ekiti but Buhari stayed dumb and allow his party to be defeated in Edo.
Buhari is planning to hand over Nigeria to PDP in 2023.
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Noisyrians: 10:31am On Sep 21, 2020
Foolish comment. Don’t leaders visit each other. So when a leader travels to another country, it means the visiting leader is looking for something? By the way, what has Nigeria got to offer to Ghana, apart from poverty?

Some of you mudder fuggerz are just too stupid!

Multiplier7:

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by Noisyrians: 10:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Why do nigerians have such a primitive mindset? I wonder ooh. So a leader visiting another leader means the one he is visiting is more important? grin wonderful logic grin

No wonder, your country is fvcked! grin people with primitive mindset! grin most Nigerians think like people in the 1960s and 1970s grin

Multiplier7:
It is a norm already in ECOWAS that any current Chairman of the organization must visit Nigeria.

You know what that means? It means Nigeria is a power house. Is a sign of respect for that fact

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by isahsalee: 10:48am On Sep 21, 2020
dotbaba86:
Nigeria wch way

From their comment, we know how empty and myopic they're.
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by isahsalee: 10:49am On Sep 21, 2020
Cryomancer:

From their comment we know how empty and myopic they're!
Re: Buhari And Akufo-Addo Meet In Aso Rock by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2020
My president tall oh. perhaps he might be 6.5ft

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Appointments Favoured The North More - New Telegraph / Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands / Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.