Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,815 members, 7,837,930 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (49871 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results / Eleka Rejects Ekiti Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by mattmogan88: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by golddare: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=NwekeUG post=94145302]

https://igberetvnews.com/1365349/uzodimma-rejects-edo-governorship-election-results-heads-tribunal/[/quote

Another phase of accusation and disturbance is coming. They will start accusing one party of trying to switch evidence or sabotage it. My people dont forget they are all crooks so enjoy the entertainment and dont fight unless you are eating directly or indirectly from them and we can understand.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by golddare: 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
[quote author=NwekeUG post=94145302]

https://igberetvnews.com/1365349/uzodimma-rejects-edo-governorship-election-results-heads-tribunal/[/quote

Another phase of accusation and disturbance is coming. They will start accusing one party of trying to switch evidence or sabotage it. My people dont forget they are all crooks so enjoy the entertainment and dont fight unless you are eating directly or indirectly from them and we can understand.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by West2019(m): 7:10am On Sep 21, 2020
foolish man US ,UK will soon ban you animal

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Livingstone124: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Supreme Court CEO is talking, Pls listen to him.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by LawLab247: 7:11am On Sep 21, 2020
kenfarm:

What d wholistics charge for CAC company registration? Can send reply to
kenfarm2020.gmail.com

Done!
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Even this bazztard supreme court governor has mouth to talk grin.. I hate the guy eh!

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by kolade560: 7:14am On Sep 21, 2020
To the Igbo's that have personalized Edo PDP, here is ur brother ranting like a slowpoke.
We the elites believe in good candidature than stupid unrealistic analysis and tribal polarization.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by 8stargeneral: 7:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Thunder come and do d needful on ozodinmma head.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Afolabimills(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2020
rasheedatt:
Always end like this
hey beautiful
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by dikeizu1(m): 7:16am On Sep 21, 2020
Nawao,I have been following up and no one said good about this supreme Court governor that doesn't have the mandate of the people
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by sukar886: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Supreme Court governor, because Supreme Court favoured him
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Mcreloaded(m): 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Edo no be Imo.

Look at the mediocre APC governors that even came to support Ize Iyamu, why he no go loose before.

No heavy weight APC governor or politician. Even come help Oshiomhole.

Na people like supreme court governor, gandollars,
Tinubu be the heavy weight wey APC send to help Oshio pikin.

Buhari did not come to Edo state not to talk of Osibanjo or abi na El rufai.

Wonder whats next for Oshiomhole

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by 8stargeneral: 7:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Thunder come and do d needful on uzodinma head.

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by otonye12(m): 7:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Funny he is crying wolf under APC, while his aide is carrying an umbrella for him ���
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Is this unfortunate Son'$ name not on the list... ??

Hmmmmm....
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Essence20(m): 7:19am On Sep 21, 2020
This supreme Court governor too like court issue, but it will fail him this time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Nbotee:
He shld have stayed in Edo to announce the rejection instead of running to Owerri to reject it.. Where are those mor.ons dat claimed Igbos have been running their mouth about the Edo election. Can we now say Edolites have spoken or Igbos have won?

Don't mind them. They don't know anything

Cc: simplyleo
Simplyseyi
Seunsmg
Bighead9
Solmus

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
I hate this man with passion
Same here, if I have my way I will delete him angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Thonee:
Imagine this supreme court governor, We said Edo do be Lagos before the election and now it's going to be Edo no be Imo. Ur false hope of jumping from 4th to 1st or 2nd to first will scatter. The judiciary also must be given visa ban by UK and US. Don't try Wike cos even Buhari is afraid of him.

When will you guys stop overrating wike
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Nobody: 7:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Supreme Governor..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
dikeizu1:
Nawao,I have been following up and no one said good about this supreme Court governor that doesn't have the mandate of the people

Because most of them are filled with hatred,biased and don't comprehend simple issues.most Nigerians cannot grasp simple electoral matters
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Miniso:
Supreme Governor..

Like diri

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:25am On Sep 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Even this bazztard supreme court governor has mouth to talk grin.. I hate the guy eh!

I hate diri his partner

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Afolabimills:
hey beautiful
Naso dey thing hungry u? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:26am On Sep 21, 2020
mauchiz:
This guy is a disgrace to Apc,
Where is Ihedioha? He should sue this guy to court and take back his mandate.

Useless supreme Court governor.

#CJN, please give Ihedioha his mandate.
Hope Uzodinmma is a pain in the ass.

You mean mbaise mandate
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by andyanders: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2020
Hope Uzodinma is as useless as apc who is a sinking ship. Should be ashamed of himself.

Oshomole and Tinubu his masters, has been disgraced by intelegent Edolites. More troubles for apc on national levels come 2023.

Eat their money and be wise when voting. Vote out apc, the party of ocult men.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:28am On Sep 21, 2020
chloride6:
Tribunal governor

Him and diri

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:29am On Sep 21, 2020
andyanders:
Hope Uzodinma is as useless as apc who is a sinking ship. Should be ashamed of himself.

Oshomole and Tinubu his masters, has been disgraced by intelegent Edolites. More troubles for apc on national levels come 2023.

Eat their money and be wise when voting. Vote out apc, the party of ocult men.

Vote out pdp also
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Whoube99(f): 7:29am On Sep 21, 2020

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

I hate diri his partner
Diri's case is very different from this criminal own.. u can't compare qualification issue with allocation of fraudulent votes to a 4th position and declaring him winner, that's wrong.. Diri's own even better he came second whereby the first fvkced up then he was next in line

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo / Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.