Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,789 members, 7,837,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (49870 Views)

Court Rejects Edo Dep-Gov, Shaibu's Plea To Halt Impeachment / APC Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results / Eleka Rejects Ekiti Election Results, Heads To Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2020
APC is a useless party! How could you use thieves such as gandollar and supreme ice cream governor to convince the strong people of Edo to vote for Ize-Thief?

Mumu party dey always attract mumu people!!! cheesy

Cc: seunsmg
Simplyleo simplyseyi
Solmus
Bighead9
Thatfairguy

Ntooorrrr!!!

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:32am On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

You mean mbaise mandate
Why are u pained? abi u no like transparent things? undecided
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Diri's case is very different from this criminal own.. u can't compare qualification issue with allocation of fraudulent votes to a 4th position and declaring him winner, that's wrong.. Diri's own even better he came second whereby the first fvkced up then he was next in line

Oga,it will not happen.we will compare it.diri is a supreme court governor son

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Okfrank25: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2020
From pdp to apc,from apc to court
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:32am On Sep 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

Why are u pained? abi u no like transparent things? undecided

Why are you also pained? Diri is a supreme court governor

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Agwabijoe(m): 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
See this accidental Governor talking when the helped him life to survive.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Royalfurnitures: 7:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Supreme court gov of Imo thinks Edo is Imo

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by andyanders: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Edo no be Imo.

Look at the mediocre APC governors that even came to support Ize Iyamu, why he no go loose before.

No heavy weight APC governor or politician. Even come help Oshiomhole.

Na people like supreme court governor, gandollars,
Tinubu be the heavy weight wey APC send to help Oshio pikin.

Buhari did not come to Edo state not to talk of Osibanjo or abi na El rufai.

Wonder whats next for Oshiomhole

Oshomole should go into exile if there is any sane mind still left in him. Same way he sold out Nigerian workers as labor president and made his money.

Greedy man. He has destroyed his political carreer.

1 Like

Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Efobiandrew83(m): 7:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Mkpi
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VirginSearcher(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2020
garfield1:

[s]Oga,it will not happen.we will compare it.diri is a supreme court governor son[/s]
You will compare what? stay there and be deceiving yourself.. Uzodinma is a highly pronounced supreme court governor than Diri, afterall Lyon's deputy had court issues before contesting so they caused their own problem. The governorship candidate on finding out his certificate saga should have replaced him earlier for stories that touch but he didn't.. so stop crying.. Bayelsa is way different than Imo in this case. cool
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Letmehearword: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2020
This will be the quickest case the election petition tribunal will dispense of in the His Nigeria. #deadonarrival
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by garfield1: 7:41am On Sep 21, 2020
VirginSearcher:

You will compare what? stay there and be deceiving yourself.. Uzodinma is a highly pronounced supreme court governor than Diri, afterall Lyon's deputy had court issues before contesting so they caused their own problem. The governorship candidate on finding out his certificate saga should have replaced him earlier for stories that touch but he didn't.. so stop crying.. Bayelsa is way different than Imo in this case. cool

More shalayeing.diri and uzo are made in abuja
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by rawpadgin(m): 7:43am On Sep 21, 2020
Marine54:
Supreme court governor , that does not have the mandates of his people, cruel and oppressive !
lol. Walter the grumpy old man
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Gval123: 7:44am On Sep 21, 2020
Bluntguy:
See this one. Maybe he needs to told too that Edo no be Imo.
lol
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by laidima88(m): 7:51am On Sep 21, 2020
But APC claimed he was disqualified because he has fake certificate, they can challenge him on that in the court of law and if the court confirm his certificate to be original that means APC is the cause of their problem.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Gval123: 7:54am On Sep 21, 2020
Buhari tell oshomole and tinubu to leave obaseki alone, them nor hear. oshomole say i will show him that i am osho-baba, Tinubu say e go know say i be national leader for Lagos. AS result come out, President Buhari was now looking for oshomole, na small pikin oshomole come be oh. ok, Way national leader the president asked? Tinubu say him na community leader now. lolz
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Bakoalex: 7:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Who is this one again??, does he know how to win election? Supreme court in my mind.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VcStunner(m): 7:57am On Sep 21, 2020
Anazp:
rubbish. Nothing fancy about this type of Igbo news broadcast. Nta and other state to stations have been doing this for years
lol, no one ever said there was anything special about it. On a lighter note however, I am promoting my beloved language among my peers on nairaland, making people who cherish their heritage feel even more proud of it. How do you encourage it? By discouraging it? Hahahaha. It stays bro! How many times have you watched your state channel in the last 10yrs grin
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by VcStunner(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2020
SmartPolician:

You people should stop making it seem like Igbos cannot be in APC. Our people have the right to decide which political party to join. It's a choice everyone must respect
Igbos can be anywhere distinguished. No one is insinuating a thing. Question is, what benefit is a divided front in a war time nna?
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by madridsta007(m): 8:00am On Sep 21, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365349/uzodimma-rejects-edo-governorship-election-results-heads-tribunal/

Supreme Court Governor.

Edo no be Imo.

Meanwhile, I hope this is a joke.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Agugbadin: 8:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Supreme Court governor Uzodima, Edo state is not Imo state where your numerous lies fetched you Imo state Governorship ticket at the supreme court. In Edo state your lies, tricks and deceit will lead you to no where.
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by MartinsD12(m): 8:09am On Sep 21, 2020
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1365349/uzodimma-rejects-edo-governorship-election-results-heads-tribunal/
The Supreme Court Governor thinks he is smart Edo no be imo, Edo people I know will never allow what happened in imo happen in Edo, I trust my Edo people they will revolt any attempt by tanko and his cohorts to illegally challenge the people's mandate and I trust Obaseki, wike and shaibu no shaken
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by humilitypays(m): 8:16am On Sep 21, 2020
EdiskyHarry:
In a saner clime, immediately after the election, someone like oshiomole, Uzodimma tinubu and izeiyamu would have been arrested by now for wasting the good people of Edo state time but look at Nigeria they still have the boldness to talk about going to court.
shocked grin
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 21, 2020
APC should keep the money remaining from the one they use in buying vote in Edo State and focus on starting life afresh
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by FashionCookie(f): 8:24am On Sep 21, 2020
SoftP:
See this obioma’

I doubt if he has ever heard of Edo airline,
U are lucky u left Benin with a healthy spinal cord

Akpu

Hahahahaha...what do you mean Mr man? The spinal cord part got me lolzzz. Una get mouth for this forum sha. Hahaha hahaha....ogbene bikoo
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Collins9156(m): 8:32am On Sep 21, 2020
It's obvious nobody want APC in Nigeria
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by generalud: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2020
Look at this Supreme Court governor talking. You feel that since the apex court judgement favoured you, it will be the same in Edo state. It can never be the same. Don't forget that ' Edo no be Imo and Lagos States '
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Xfemt(m): 8:42am On Sep 21, 2020
I pity dis guy cus am not seeing him coming back for second term
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by Pain(m): 8:43am On Sep 21, 2020
IDIOT !
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by gees101(m): 8:55am On Sep 21, 2020
see dis mumu man , nor be irregularities bring you into power? Edo no be IMO
Re: Uzodimma Rejects Edo Governorship Election Results, Heads To Tribunal by lordswill03: 8:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Sheh this one wants to suffer for 600 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Wins Kogi Governorship Election / Nigeria's 5 Most Controversial Governors / Picture Of Hot And Beautiful Ladies Campaigning For Buhari/osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.