Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,487 members, 7,850,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. (483 Views)

Nigerian Military Plans To Establish Interim Government- Prof. Wole Soyinka / Its Likely GEJ Will Approach Me To Head The Interim Gov B4 This Week Runs Out / Gej- Reverse The Fuel Subsidy Removal Before Nigerians Copy The Tunisians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. by againstGEJ(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2011
Four dead as at saturday.

Its like its the same government continuing? or what is happening again?
Re: Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2011
i've long lost track of whatever is going on.

even the egyptians are still protesting.
Re: Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2011
the prime minister has just resigned.
Re: Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 28, 2011
The whole thing is not making sense again.
Re: Tunisians Hit The Streets Again - Revolting Against The Interim Government. by againstGEJ(m): 12:27am On Feb 28, 2011
Seriously. Its all the killings worth it?

Just my two pence.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Next African Leader Likely To Be Ousted Out After Ghadafi / Imo Judge’s Kidnap: Cj Summons Judges / Acn Will Bring Nigerians Fresh Hope – Tinubu !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.