Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,357 members, 7,846,534 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) (54529 Views)

Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by tundchip2: 9:06am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Joshualee: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
See wetin money go cos ... smh grin

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by yusufu16: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
Ozo part 2

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by ennyrah: 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
We'll have take this serious if Kidd is not from wealthy family but now we don't really know d reason of taking bullet for him

5 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by shaggy007(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2020
overdrive:
Later please we are still in the euphoria of edo nor be Lagos grin

I dey tells you o!

That victory sweet me die

Apc and pdp na the same thing but I'm just happy oshiomole has been humbled to the core.

The guy too dey overdo everything

5 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 9:08am On Sep 21, 2020
Unfazed olosho, yahoo boy needs her type for more money

6 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Made4naijalove: 9:08am On Sep 21, 2020
sad
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by meobizy(f): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Unlike the Kiddrica unbalanced ship, both members of Ozone could do the same for each other. Nengi must carry second in this game since Laycon is the sure winner.

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:09am On Sep 21, 2020
Fake Love

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2020
But wait oo, no be Dele Momodu be that? I see why Davido called him his boy, the man is hustling hard now. The ovation of those days wouldn't have time for this kind of mgbeke wey Biggie chase out of his house for misbehaving.

5 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Lordkratus(m): 9:10am On Sep 21, 2020
overdrive:
Later please we are still in the euphoria of edo nor be Lagos grin
lmao savage ftc

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by anonimi: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2020

6 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by 4tomandchi: 9:11am On Sep 21, 2020
Na Lay Lay Lay... Please let's do it for Laycon.

After Obaseki's victory let's do it for Laycon.

Street all the way.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by abercrombie(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2020
Las las it will end in premium tears[sub][/sub]
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by fintol: 9:12am On Sep 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam if he wasn't a BILLIONAIRE'S Son, would you still take a Bullet For Him?? grin grin

she will not even say it talkless taking the for him.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
longetivity:
This girl no get sense

In Nigerian football, there’s is a saying for last defender..... if you miss the ball, don’t miss the leg......

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Why won’t you take a bullet for him when there’s plenty money to fly u abroad for proper treatment...

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by successincentiv(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Try it first
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by ceaser: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Gold-digger

Bullet , arrow ni.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Johntemmy(m): 9:14am On Sep 21, 2020
heyah.
meanwhile order for your roofing woods.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Adakintroy: 9:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Guys go and work and make money pls I beg you. You a will be a preciosue bride to them when you earning right.

And girls do me a favour don't preach love to a guy when is rich. It's his discretion to love you then just as it is yours now.

Respect.

4 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by anonimi: 9:16am On Sep 21, 2020
BrutusOj:
But wait oo, no be Dele Momodu be that? I see why Davido called him his boy, the man is hustling hard now. The ovation of those days wouldn't have time for this kind of ngbeke wey Biggie threw out of his house for misbehaving.

Dele Momodu has always been a hustler licking the asss of rogues and thieves for any crumb they can throw his way like a hungry dog.
That was how he joined the packaging crew for Barawo Bubu, thinking that he will be made a minister, only to lead us into suffering and smiling galore.

hilariousdammie:
Media mogul, Dele Momodu, is super excited about Muhammadu Buhari‘s APC Presidential primary win.

He took to Instagram a few minutes ago, congratulating Buhari on the victory with picture below with inscription: “#ANewNigeria Congratulations Nigerians! The Saviour is here”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1935876_delemomodu600x600_jpeg71b496554fcc1415ae0258e3a90a73ed

source http://naijacityhub..com/2014/12/the-saviour-is-here-dele-momodu.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Abdulazeez99:
BBNaija: I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya Because I'm Loyal — Erica (Photos)

https://igberetvnews.com/1365357/bbnaija-can-take-bullet-kiddwaya-im-loyal-erica-photos-video/

The moment Erica arrived for her interview with Ovation
Dele Momodu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQKP8tTL5_E

Erica having dinner with Dele Momodu after the interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECsSnbzGBBg

Full Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqXMyKvG3mk

GOLD DIGGING ON THE BEAT

SECOND BASE ON CUE

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2020
typical Igbo girl, money always control most of their ladies heart

6 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2020
All this because of money,why can't she take a bullet for Laycon

4 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by PureGoldh(m): 9:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Issoryt
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:19am On Sep 21, 2020
Yinmu! Talk is ship
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Fisher007: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Believe her at your own peril.

Lo----- ki ni?
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2020
My best bbn house mate anyday.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:20am On Sep 21, 2020
Idiot.

No be only bullet, you should also take grenade!

Anuofia. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.