Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,237 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) (54528 Views)

Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Mraphel: 10:52am On Sep 21, 2020
Timekeeper:
Ashewo........ Him papa money just enter ur head....

Which lady can take bullet for a guy?
Certainly not whorica grin grin

Whorica Wh.ore Erica Hoerica Hoe Erica, listen and listen good, I just gave all my votes to Laycontent..

Icons stand out
Pls send me this link I wan vote for laycon
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by ccollins(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam if he wasn't a BILLIONAIRE'S Son, would you still take a Bullet For Him?? grin grin

I have been noticing your comments. You are too wise jare
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Athena4444: 10:56am On Sep 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Kidd is the realest niggarr you can find out there after me.

Girls as we know have fish brain not the mumu feminists, those ones sef, some of them get earth worm brain.

Show them what you can offer, while at the same time not being a simp, them go dey all over you.

I can't overemphasize the part of not SIMPING.

Most Importantly hustle o! If your papa nor get money like Terry Waya, then double the hustle o!

Bomb o! Bomb pass Iswap, Boko Haram, IS and Taliban join.

They ask for update like say you be system update. Level up my niggarr!!

Like this no dulling, I dey bomb UK.
Anybody can pay.

You don jam Slovakia client for Kik wey pay before, Level Up!!

For 2018, wey I collect over £1500 pounds from World war 2 veteran for UK nko. My gee level up

I will open an account for you on Meet me for 5k worth of BTC, hit me up.

Start your day with one wrap of sk after drinking plenty of water, it sets you on the right part my niggarr, after go find something chop.

#Peace out
If u actually had a life.. you'd be out hustling to make something out of ur self than come on Nl to imitate a random person that doesn't know u ...and ACTUALLY makes money. get a life guy.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by mattmogan88: 11:00am On Sep 21, 2020
FOOLISHNESS

SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2020
her own small nah no be only one bullet, me I'm ready to take five bullet for that DJ with pink hair or that President daughter that always fly around with our country private jet
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Femeto: 11:07am On Sep 21, 2020
The disqualified getting celebrated.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Stillthebest: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2020
shocked

They have no future together.

The Girl and that man called Dele who is always "wherever Belle faces" refer to the lady as a movie Star.

I must have forgotten what the meaning of a movie Star is.

A star whom no one knew was acting a movie until she said it and mentioned movies she has acted in.

If shes a star, then Ini Edo or Yul Edochie must be moons.

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:13am On Sep 21, 2020
Those saying its because of money, does she look poor? She's attracted to that guy for real bt I know it won't end well...I pity her
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Casalindal(f): 11:14am On Sep 21, 2020
Timekeeper:
Ashewo........ Him papa money just enter ur head....

Which lady can take bullet for a guy?
Certainly not whorica grin grin

Whorica Wh.ore Erica Hoerica Hoe Erica, listen and listen good, I just gave all my votes to Laycontent..

Icons stand out

How do you even get comfortable calling someone a LovePeddler?? Like how do you guys do that. I have so many times try to wrap my head around this and I basically can’t!!!

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Jayfab009: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting... typical igbo girl..all they know how to do is js to b jumping from one rich dick to another...gold digging hoes...I will marry an hausa girl...even if those ones fvck too much..they do it 4 d pleasure not 4 d money
argue wit ur village people...
Mr perfect tribe, why then did you jump your tribe for hausa? I guess you are not from a better tribe yourself.. #rise above hate wink
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by cray91(m): 11:20am On Sep 21, 2020
you need no asking this again we already know
Nbotee:
D question is can he do same for U?? Are u sure u are not loyal to his money
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Geenosko: 11:26am On Sep 21, 2020
Hmmmm

Words have power
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Babawon1: 11:29am On Sep 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Kidd is the realest niggarr you can find out there after me.

Girls as we know have fish brain not the mumu feminists, those ones sef, some of them get earth worm brain.

Show them what you can offer, while at the same time not being a simp, them go dey all over you.

I can't overemphasize the part of not SIMPING.

Most Importantly hustle o! If your papa nor get money like Terry Waya, then double the hustle o!

Bomb o! Bomb pass Iswap, Boko Haram, IS and Taliban join.

They ask for update like say you be system update. Level up my niggarr!!

Like this no dulling, I dey bomb UK.
Anybody can pay.

You don jam Slovakia client for Kik wey pay before, Level Up!!

For 2018, wey I collect over £1500 pounds from World war 2 veteran for UK nko. My gee level up

I will open an account for you on Meet me for 5k worth of BTC, hit me up.

Start your day with one wrap of sk after drinking plenty of water, it sets you on the right part my niggarr, after go find something chop.

#Peace out
grin baba take me as your apprentice
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Codivoar(m): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2020
Seeing all the hype around this girl is a clear demonstration that public TV and social medias prostitution, fornication, immorality is the norm of day and prosperity is they wage.
Even those that cannot afford 2 meals per day force themselve to fund them and sing their praises ! What a world !
Come Lord Jesus !
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Timekeeper: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2020
Mraphel:

Pls send me this link I wan vote for laycon

africamagic.dstv dot com

Remove those spacing and use dot as.

Click on log in, then scroll down and click on register
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:42am On Sep 21, 2020
You don't need to take bullet brat just bottle cap of sniper doze is enough to reformat your brain

Nonsense!!!
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by snoopz: 11:58am On Sep 21, 2020
hoeloshi.
dick and money is already resetting her brain
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Graysons: 12:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by vengertime: 12:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Madam if he wasn't a BILLIONAIRE'S Son, would you still take a Bullet For Him?? grin grin

Erica has achieved what your whole generation can never achieve on Earth.

Useless girls like you think everyone is like you.

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by vengertime: 12:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
longetivity:
This girl no get sense

Is that what your village People tell your useless mother?
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by vengertime: 12:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
missimelda01:
So foolishly taking a bullet for him means you're loyal

Okay.

So foolishly taking a bullet for him means you're loyal

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by vengertime: 12:04pm On Sep 21, 2020
Primusinterpares:
His father's money abi.
Reverse. reaction case of ozo n nengi.
But this Erica own is cause of the money.

Funny enough Erica has achieved enough than the so-called Kiddwaya.

My Papa get money no be work. Mumu people
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by vengertime: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
WinLABSstores:
Which Nigerian single girl wouldn't take a bullet for a billionaire's son? grin

Is billionaire son an occupation? We know what Erica has achieved for her self. Wetin you and billionaire son don achieve for yourself

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by vengertime: 12:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting... typical igbo girl..all they know how to do is js to b jumping from one rich dick to another...gold digging hoes...I will marry an hausa girl...even if those ones fvck too much..they do it 4 d pleasure not 4 d money
argue wit ur village people...

Yorubas and their ugliness when they're rejected is amazing

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by sirjamesjnr(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
Take a look at her table manner. Clearly you can't jump class. Never go for beauty. If she has no brain, she has nothing.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Hibeekay943(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Because you know he has the money to remove the bullets and take care of your wounds.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Grateful02(m): 1:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Honestly am not surprised by Erica's words. like I mean WHO WON'T ENTER A NEW RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT FEELING LIKE HE/SHE HAS FINALLY MET THE RIGHT AND THE VERY LAST PERSON?? kikiki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.