Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,394 members, 7,846,645 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) (54530 Views)

Terry Waya Plans A Big Wedding For Kiddwaya And Erica / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex / BBNaija: Dele Momodu Supports Seyi, Obafemi Awolowo's Grandson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by TONIOI: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2020
If he was a broke ass , we won't hear u say dis, na u go even give am the bullet grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Kestolove:
MUMUdo again, u wee not respect urself now..
haba, guy man is hustling for his daily bread nah
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by AntiWailer: 9:22am On Sep 21, 2020
Gold digger.

I will die too for the right price.

Oole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Sambai65(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2020
Hope Erica know that Edo no be Lagos
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 21, 2020
It is very easy to say when there seems to be any bullet for now.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Exodora: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2020
Nigerians have big preoblem , you love them too much is a problem when you love them less same problem . The best thing is to ignore their stupidity and nonsense talk.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Princessbettyj(f): 9:27am On Sep 21, 2020
Chai! This girl has finally lost it undecided taking bullet for person way no send you

2 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by AdmissionGetEas: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2020
If you want a woman to do anything for you, just have money, I repeat have money, Money alone is their language.

Check my signature for IJMB and JUPEB Registration 2020/2021. Your Admission is guarantee

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2020
grin
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Stanweezy(m): 9:35am On Sep 21, 2020
If she really meant what she said, let her go to Benue and fight Fulani herdsmen raiding kiddwaya village

3 Likes

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Convention107: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2020
the black or blue one.. lol
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by IghravweIG(m): 9:46am On Sep 21, 2020
Money make hoes do whatever u like.

See as money turn dis girl head upside down.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by krownjoy97: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2020
MR. DELE MOMODU, U ARE DISGRACE TO MANHOOD, HW CAN A WELL EDUCATED MAN LIKE U JOIN THE FOOLS CELEBRATING A LovePeddler LIKE THIS, VERY SOON U WILL BE RUNNING MOUTH ABUSING PRESIDENT BUHARI.
I BLIV U WATCHED ALL THE PROGRAM WHERE THE LovePeddler LADY WAS BEING MOLESTED BY THE HOUSE MATE. PLS, WOT DO U WANT TO BENEFIT FROM UR FUCKING INTERVIEW ABI U TOO WANT TO MOLESTED HER TOO because SHE IS NOW A CHEAP LovePeddler TO THE WORLD.

I BLIV U CAN ALLOW UR DAUGHTERS TO PARTAKE IN THIS DIRTY SHOW OF SHAME

I AM DISAPPOINTMENT IN U. MUMUDO.

O FE JE NIBE.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Karac: 9:55am On Sep 21, 2020
Never mind Erica. A lot of girls will do same and even more for him. Based on the Pa!. So there is nothing special about your gesture. grin

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Sholaco: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
Of all the challenges bedevilling the country, this is the only thing Dele mumu could host
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by marsman: 10:01am On Sep 21, 2020
All this momodu that are meant to be doing active Journalism at there age, so that thier name can be heard and said with pride in the next years, are busy settling for less and interviewing failed contestants.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by marsman: 10:02am On Sep 21, 2020
krownjoy97:
MR. DELE MOMODU, U ARE DISGRACE TO MANHOOD, HW CAN A WELL EDUCATED MAN LIKE U JOIN THE FOOLS CELEBRATING A LovePeddler LIKE THIS, VERY SOON U WILL BE RUNNING MOUTH ABUSING PRESIDENT BUHARI.
I BLIV U WATCHED ALL THE PROGRAM WHERE THE LovePeddler LADY WAS BEING MOLESTED BY THE HOUSE MATE. PLS, WOT DO U WANT TO BENEFIT FROM UR FUCKING INTERVIEW ABI U TOO WANT TO MOLESTED HER TOO because SHE IS NOW A CHEAP LovePeddler TO THE WORLD.

I BLIV U CAN ALLOW UR DAUGHTERS TO PARTAKE IN THIS DIRTY SHOW OF SHAME

I AM DISAPPOINTMENT IN U. MUMUDO.

O FE JE NIBE.

Be Calming down
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Uae01Dirham: 10:03am On Sep 21, 2020
i can take bullet for dj cuppy and even that osibanjo daughter too .

grin

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by Kokopiper: 10:05am On Sep 21, 2020
why she no get sense?
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by german01(m): 10:15am On Sep 21, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting... typical igbo girl..all they know how to do is js to b jumping from one rich dick to another...gold digging hoes...I will marry an hausa girl...even if those ones fvck too much..they do it 4 d pleasure not 4 d money
argue wit ur village people...
who told you these about hausa girls, believe me. they are the worst !
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by donPhill(m): 10:17am On Sep 21, 2020
Am only interested in the aftermaths of the interview... hope Dele collected his own version of mouth action?

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 10:30am On Sep 21, 2020
Robertgreene1:
interesting... typical igbo girl..all they know how to do is js to b jumping from one rich dick to another...gold digging hoes...I will marry an hausa girl...even if those ones fvck too much..they do it 4 d pleasure not 4 d money
argue wit ur village people...

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 10:32am On Sep 21, 2020
He has taken your hallow chamber. We know
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by 4ckTOT0: 10:33am On Sep 21, 2020
came out saw maney wey fit buy their whole village, why whill the gold digger not tke bazooka for him
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by 4ckTOT0: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2020
she was bleeped. eve kid papa sef go cut him share of the national pussy
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2020
Even me oh, I caught live grenade for Melania Trump, you can ask Drake shocked shocked

Who no like better thing grin
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by osuulola(m): 10:37am On Sep 21, 2020
This strain of comments is bad.

A rich man's son deserves love too. Even if it is for the money, be happy for folks.

Your own joy will come too. Your children will be billionaire's pikin but would need no one taking bullets for them.

Just say Amen.

1 Like

Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by KingEzem: 10:38am On Sep 21, 2020
Otopoooooooooooooooooooooooo it's alright
I wonder if she will still take a bullet for kid of he wasn't rich.
My brothers Nigerian women are becoming something else making life difficult for average guys.
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by mrLhanray(m): 10:39am On Sep 21, 2020
lol
Re: Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) by uptownemmygee(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2020
AFvckingAlpha:
The fvck
Niggarr!!

Kidd is the realest niggarr you can find out there after me.

Girls as we know have fish brain not the mumu feminists, those ones sef, some of them get earth worm brain.

Show them what you can offer, while at the same time not being a simp, them go dey all over you.

I can't overemphasize the part of not SIMPING.

Most Importantly hustle o! If your papa nor get money like Terry Waya, then double the hustle o!

Bomb o! Bomb pass Iswap, Boko Haram, IS and Taliban join.

They ask for update like say you be system update. Level up my niggarr!!

Like this no dulling, I dey bomb UK.
Anybody can pay.

You don jam Slovakia client for Kik wey pay before, Level Up!!

For 2018, wey I collect over £1500 pounds from World war 2 veteran for UK nko. My gee level up

I will open an account for you on Meet me for 5k worth of BTC, hit me up.

Start your day with one wrap of sk after drinking plenty of water, it sets you on the right part my niggarr, after go find something chop.

#Peace out
bro give me update

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / BBNaija: Shouting Match Over Sanitary Pad In Kitchen / "I Need Head And I Am Sexually Frustrated’ – Doyin BBNaija Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.