Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. (3671 Views)

Mini Rice Processing Plant / Local Rice And Paddy Rice From The Main Source / Pictures From Kogi Rice Processing Mill, Yagba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 9:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
jades5050:

Do you train people on rice milling and , moreover do you supply Paddy rice constantly

Yes, I train people and supply paddy rice.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 10:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
To most rice consumers, rice is rice but to us processors we know rice in different varieties, from lowland to upland, faros to sippi, long grains to short and most importantly from the ones you Cook in the morning and cannot eat in the evening to the ones that still retain it's sweet taste till the next day. Don't jump into the business get the right knowledge and invest with Wisdom.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 2:10am On Oct 27, 2020
You can't be successful in business without taking risks. It's really that simple.

1 Like

Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by jades5050(m): 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2020
alekuwodo:
You can't be successful in business without taking risks. It's really that simple.
. I will get in touch with you I really want to go into rice farming
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
Agro-allied industries will be the catalyst

Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Invest in agro-allied industries it pays
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 4:58am On Nov 01, 2020
Food is life and an agro allied industry can provide varieties of products.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Still available
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by kalu61(m): 4:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
What's is the cost of purchasing those machine you mentioned in processing rice at small scale?

I'm interested in rice processing
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 6:28am On Nov 05, 2020
kalu61:
What's is the cost of purchasing those machine you mentioned in processing rice at small scale?

I'm interested in rice processing

2.6M with logistics
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 2:08pm On Nov 06, 2020
We cannot develop agricultural sector of our economy without increasing the agro-allied industry concentration to reduce post harvest wastage and increase job opportunities.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by jaid23: 1:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello sir,

I’m Jide, an Agric-business enthusiast. I’m looking at having requisite knowledge specifically in rice farming and its value chain and I’ll like to know if you are open to train people in rice farming through to its distribution network.

Hoping to hear back from you.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 3:11am On Nov 08, 2020
jaid23:
Hello sir,

I’m Jide, an Agric-business enthusiast. I’m looking at having requisite knowledge specifically in rice farming and its value chain and I’ll like to know if you are open to train people in rice farming through to its distribution network.

Hoping to hear back from you.

I am very keen on training people from farm to the table on rice, pls contact me on my signature
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2021
Parboiled rice been weighed before dehusking to ascertain the percentage of milled rice to be gotten.

Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 12:03pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you are interested in investing in complete rice value chain join us.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 13, 2021
If you want to invest in agribusiness this year consider.
A) Is there a stable and ready market for the produce as a primary product?
B) Is there possibility of the raw materials being transformed into secondary product by the handlers of such project in case of glut or possibility of wastage i.e is there provision for value addition?.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by amerengues(m): 9:55pm On Jan 13, 2021
alekuwodo:
Parboiled rice been weighed before dehusking to ascertain the percentage of milled rice to be gotten.

What was the result?

Paddy weight:
Parboiled weight:
Final rice weight:
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 10:08pm On Jan 13, 2021
amerengues:

What was the result?

Paddy weight:
Parboiled weight:
Final rice weight:

200kg
187.4kg
123.8kg
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by amerengues(m): 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2021
alekuwodo:

200kg
187.4kg
123.8kg

That's nice

I once shared with you on WhatsApp that it is around 60%.

I enjoy when one is detailed about a business and carry out research. Good one
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 10:41am On Jan 14, 2021
amerengues:

That's nice

I once shared with you on WhatsApp that it is around 60%.

I enjoy when one is detailed about a business and carry out research. Good one

Thanks
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 11:15pm On Jan 14, 2021
Invest in agriculture it pays.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by alekuwodo(m): 7:14am On Jan 28, 2021
If you must plant you must process, if you want to process you must plant.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by Erukulele(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2021
Upland paddy rice now available. Long, durable and tasty grains @185k/ton.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by keeper303: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
jades5050:

Do you train people on rice milling and , moreover do you supply Paddy rice constantly

Be wary of this guy. His name is Mr.Razak. He defrauded us with a phoney plantain investment in Igbemo-Ekiti.
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by Travisjr: 4:43pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hello please I was sent a package through DHL and when the package got into Nigeria I was asked to pay a custom fee which I did pay yesterday, today I got a call from a DHL official saying DSS has seized the package

Please is this a scam?
Re: Paddy Rice Processing And Value Addition; A Profitable Venture. by giftiy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 09, 2022
Am interested in the localy made dryer.
Can i see more pix?and how do i get it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Farmland For Sale @ Jehus Farms After Ogere, 45mins From Ojodu Berger! / Which Fertilizer Is Best For Ginger Farming / Pictures Of My 11 Weeks Old Noilers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.