Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,409 members, 7,864,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) (967 Views)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Believe About Gay & What The Bible Says About Homosexuality / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. / 400 Jehovah's Witnesses In Angola Pass Out Due To Toxic Gas At A Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by rottennaija(m): 12:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by rottennaija(m): 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2020
Published on Dec 22, 2016
Enquête has discovered that the strict rules governing Jehovah's Witnesses work to protect members accused of pedophilia...more than their victims. Troubling stories from alleged victims have allowed us to expose the complex and detailed rules that exert complete control over the lives of members of the Jehovah's Witnesses - rules that often get in the way of justice.
But all over the world, the veil is starting to lift...

Reporter: Pasquale Turbide
Producer: Yanic Lapointe
Cameramen: Sylvain Bourque, Luc Delorme, Jean-Pierre Gandin, Pierre Mainville, Alfonse Mondello, Jean-Philippe Pelletier, Laurent Racine, Nicolas St-Germain
Audio technician: Martin R. Thibault
Editor: Hélène Morin

2 Likes

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Uzomacharles: 12:20pm On Sep 21, 2020
JW is just kinda confused people...

Why?:

**They call themselves christians but condemn other christians that's not from there congregation

**They preach to christians and unbelievers but won't allow other christians and unbelievers to preach to them...

**They share watchtower,watch heaven bla bla blah etc but won't collect other christians own...

They condemn people fast and is not good

Upon how our Lord Jesus Christ was clean he still took some words from his disciples..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Janosky: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Why?:

**They call themselves christians but condemn other christians that's not from there congregation

**They preach to christians and unbelievers but won't allow other christians and unbelievers to preach to them...

**They share watchtower,watch heaven bla bla blah etc but won't collect other christians own...

Upon how our Lord Jesus Christ was clean he still took some words from his disciples..

Bros, you & other Christians are kinda confused too because you have condemned JWs and rejected JW publications too.
While you point one finger at JWs, other 4 fingers points back at you.
You are doing the same thing you accused JWs .
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Janosky: 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
rottennaija:
Enquête has discovered that the strict rules governing Jehovah's Witnesses work to protect members accused of pedophilia...more than their victims. Troubling stories from alleged victims have allowed us to expose the complex and detailed rules that exert complete control over the lives of members of the Jehovah's Witnesses - rules that often get in the way of justice.

Cameramen: Sylvain Bourque, Luc Delorme, Jean-Pierre Gandin, Pierre Mainville, Alfonse Mondello, Jean-Philippe Pelletier, Laurent Racine, Nicolas St-Germain

In the YouTube video (39-44seconds),
"within the Jehovah's Witnesses as elsewhere, pedophilia is a sin".

Their video at 39-44 seconds, negates the whole episode of Messers Pasquale Turbide & Yanic Lapointe YouTube video.

Every other claim in the video reeks of biase , prejudice and propaganda against JWs.
There is FOI in their country, the newscrew should first condemn their Country's Government for non disclosure of Pedophiles Records to the Public, else they are doing sensationalism against JWs, not Journalism.

The video established the very fact that Mr Poirier and other parents of abused victims where blissfully negligent and naive towards the safety and protection of their children.
They're just looking for scapegoat for their parental failings
Common sense should have told them to check in on their child unannounced or be present in that room throughout the Piano Lessons.

Na JWs tie the 14years old girl's mouth and the other parents mouths wey them no report to Police?
The abused boy and his Dad have moved on from that ugly incident waxing strong, serving Jehovah while his Mom and sister wey no be abused victims dey live in sifia pains like Rott Wailer , their lives filled with bitterness
grin.

( I was at a wedding ceremony with my extended family members when I observed someone was taking one of my kids to an isolated place.
Unknown to them, I was following them and watching every move, the person was shocked when I called his name out and took my child away from there.. I don't allow any hanky-panky,no matter who you be..
That is the responsibility of every parents, NEVER let your guard down.
As a rule, wifey and I maintain eagle eye vigilance about our kids safety, Jah helping us. (Psalm 91).
).

What has Jehovah's servants got to do with homosexuality?
The Anderson Wailer is sounding more like a broken record, & her motley of attention seekers..
Na only to make empty noise for social media them sabi.
.[/b]

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Uzomacharles: 7:57am On Sep 22, 2020
Janosky:

Bros, you & other Christians are kinda confused too because you have condemned JWs and rejected JW publications too.
While you point one finger at JWs, other 4 fingers points back at you.
You are doing the same thing you accused JWs .

I stay in a compound filled up with JW and I've never condemn them ....

Even if they come till tomorrow to my door I will accept them to preach to me....
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Janosky: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
rottennaija:

The worst is taking place in your Mormon Church
Bros, you are a hypocrite.
You come Nairaland to vent your anger at JWs, whereas your own place of worship is in mess.

You opened Over 60 threads just to malign Jehovah's servants, yet your church stinks
I just dey pity you......

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by rottennaija(m): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2020
Janosky:

The worst is taking place in your Mormon Church
Bros, you are a hypocrite.
You come Nairaland to vent your anger at JWs, whereas your own place of worship is in mess.

You opened Over 60 threads just to malign Jehovah's servants, yet your church stinks
I just dey pity you......

Achorladey, MaxInDHouse come and see. Janosky has finally forced a church on me. This guy is severely deluded.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:32am On Dec 18, 2020
The highlighted Sir!

Jesus is Lord over his disciples, they accepted his teachings with all their hearts {John 17:8-9} so he listens to them perhaps they have some fresh ideas. So are you willing to accept JWs as your only teachers before coming up with your ideas or you're trying to come up with the teachings of false religions? Matthew 16:6,12 cheesy

Uzomacharles:

Why?:

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:44am On Dec 18, 2020
Since you're unable to speak out someone should come to your rescue nah! undecided

You've been crying for years on Nairaland saying you're ex-JW at least any right thinking person who is sincere will like to know what next you're going to do, you can't continue living in the past.

For your information Cossy Orjiakor broke up with a guy and she's now presenting her new guy to everyone because she's prepared to move on.
Ask any normal person if what i'm telling you now makes sense or not, if that lady could wake up to know that she needs to move on so as not to continue hurting herself by dwelling in the past i think a man like you should know better.

Over 8,700,000 people from different races throughout the globe are happily worshiping together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Of course cry cry babies like you will pick interest in all these articles but trust me intelligent individuals will be interested in what better thing you're doing with your life now that is if you've moved on! wink

rottennaija:

Achorladey, MaxInDHouse come and see. Janosky has finally forced a church on me. This guy is severely deluded.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 8:04am On Dec 18, 2020
rottennaija:

Na wetin dem dey look for be that. Tags, label to attach to people who don't dance to their tune.

"The worst is taking place in your Mormon Church".......Janos words

Since the worst is taking place in the imposed Mormon church of rottennaija then
it means either 1. The bad or 2. The worse is taking place in the ORG of JWs grin grin grin

"whereas your own place of worship is in mess"..........same applies as the above

Yet your church stinks.........same applies as the above

The Mr Wayo and Fraud tagger dey vex grin cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Since you're unable to speak out someone should come to your rescue nah! undecided

You've been crying for years on Nairaland saying you're ex-JW at least any right thinking person who is sincere will like to know what next you're going to do, you can't continue living in the past.

For your information Cossy Orjiakor broke up with a guy and she's now presenting her new guy to everyone because she's prepared to move on.
Ask any normal person if what i'm telling you now makes sense or not, if that lady could wake up to know that she needs to move on so as not to continue hurting herself by dwelling in the past i think a man like you should know better.

Over 8,700,000 people from different races throughout the globe are happily worshiping together as one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers. Of course cry cry babies like you will pick interest in all these articles but trust me intelligent individuals will be interested in what better thing you're doing with your life now that is if you've moved on! wink

Meaning anybody that wants to show he or she has moved on from a broken relationship must PRESENT a new boyfriend or girlfriend grin grin grin
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Even if they come till tomorrow to my door I will accept them to preach to me....

The issue here is they(JWs) don't like other christian denominations using the same standard they(JW) use on others(other Christian denominations) to be reverted back on them. grin grin.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by rottennaija(m): 8:14am On Dec 18, 2020
achorladey:

Na wetin dem dey look for be that. Tags, label to attach to people who don't dance to their tune.

"The worst is taking place in your Mormon Church".......Janos words

Since the worst is taking place in the imposed Mormon church of rottennaija then
it means either 1. The bad or 2. The worse is taking place in the ORG of JWs grin grin grin

"whereas your own place of worship is in mess"..........same applies as the above

Yet your church stinks.........same applies as the above

The Mr Wayo and Fraud tagger dey vex grin cheesy.

It's a tried and failed tactics. If anything, it like a kid caught in the act and all he has to says in his defence is, "it's not me alone". It's an admission of guilt.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by rottennaija(m): 8:17am On Dec 18, 2020
achorladey:

Meaning anybody that wants to show he or she has moved on from a broken relationship must PRESENT a new boyfriend or girlfriend grin grin grin

According to MaxInDHouse logic. Use the same standard in testing his organisation and he suddenly goes quiet.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Why?:

They call other Christian denominations FALSE CHRISTIAN not just condemnation based on the instruments they used in measuring CHRISTIAN. When the same instruments is used on them. They ask you to present a better performing group than JWs grin grin grin

Yet one just stated other Christian denominations do WORST than JWs. In the realm of adjective of comparative and superlatives, JWs fall into the categories of Bad or Worse reasoning along using what he stated.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:20am On Dec 18, 2020
You will accept them to preach to you because you don't have any reason to contradict their teaching! Just as i also find no reason to contradict their teachings only that i was jealous of not being born into such a well organized and orderly group of people. Of course i tried to argue with them back then but it wasn't that their teaching isn't touching my heart, I just felt like playing the hard to get (convince) game! cheesy

Uzomacharles:

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 8:21am On Dec 18, 2020
rottennaija:

It's a tried and failed tactics. If anything, it like a kid caught in the act and all he has to says in his defence is, "it's not me alone". It's an admission of guilt.

Well placed.
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2020
I'm not responding to your friend so if you've got anything to say come out openly and let's chat.

Cossy Orjiakor broke up with her former boyfriend and the next thing is she presented her new guy, that's a smart move anyday anytime Sir.
Whoever still wants to talk about the other guy is like trying to raise a dead horse, she's no more talking about the past.
You're a man nah i think you should be smarter than Cossy, JWs is your past so speak about your present and stop living in the past like a cry cry baby! cheesy

rottennaija:

According to MaxInDHouse logic. Use the same standard in testing his organisation and he suddenly goes quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by KNOWMORE56: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2020
rottennaija:

Each time you hear them ask someone of their church, it's for this reason... to dig up some short comings in such group.

Anyway, thanks for some of these exposures.

1 Like

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:08am On Dec 18, 2020
Naaaaaaaaaaaaa you don't get it Sir!

Jesus foretold that his followers will become the light of the world and that they are like the city built on the mountain top so all eyes can see it! Matthew 5:13-16

There are three reasons why JWs always ask for the name of your church.

[1] To know how far people in general view your church whether it's highly rated like JWs for which everyone have high expectations, of course that's why you're all talking about just one group as you all expect the best from them! wink

[2] To compare if your doctrines has any positive effect on the adherents like the JWs who are known globally for their none participation in politics and wars which resulted from the hatred caused by racism amongst all the people on this planet! wink

[3] To know how far you're doing in the work of the Lord because the first century Christians recorded how they preached and taught people in different cities, how many responded to their preaching (figure) and how they are treated in most places where religionists dominates.

Surely none of you qualifies for any of these that is why you can only see the one and only city situated on the highest mountain JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES ORGANIZATION! Isaiah 2:1 wink

KNOWMORE56:

Each time you hear them ask someone of their church, it's for this reason... to dig up some short comings in such group.
Anyway, thanks for some of these exposures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Uzomacharles: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You will accept them to preach to you because you don't have any reason to contradict their teaching! Just as i also find no reason to contradict their teachings only that i was jealous of not being born into such a well organized and orderly group of people. Of course i tried to argue with them back then but it wasn't that their teaching isn't touching my heart, I just felt like playing the hard to get (convince) game! cheesy

Looks like you're one of them...

GTFO...

They condemn others and I will condemn them...

Don't quote me again..
Unless you wanna act like my enemies that spit trash
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
The highlighted sounds childish my guy! cheesy
You came around to say what you feel about a group and someone else told you how he used to feel before becoming a member of the same group, so your next line of action is "don't quote me again" cheesy
Apostle Paul gave people like you a name "Accusers of brothers" why not just present yourself as a Pharisee because they're the ones who love accusing people but don't want to hear the accused make any defence! Act 25:16

If you don't want to be quoted you shouldn't have stepped in here in the first place! cheesy

Uzomacharles:

GTFO...

Don't quote me again
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Uzomacharles: 2:48pm On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted sounds childish my guy! cheesy
You came around to say what you feel about a group and someone else told you how he used to feel before becoming a member of the same group, so your next line of action is "don't quote me again" cheesy
Apostle Paul gave people like you a name Accusers of brothers"why not just present yourself as a Pharisee because they're the ones who love accusing people but don't want to hear the accused make any defence! Act 25:16

If you don't want to be quoted you shouldn't have stepped in here in the first place! cheesy

Carry Your JW Family Crisis Go Your Congregation...

I no get time for arguement cos that's what JW are typically known for,Las Las sef dem no go win ..
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2020
The bolded in red is a confirmed lie Sir! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses have won over 8,700,000 souls globally and each one of them is a fully competent and completely equipped preacher and teacher like Spartan soldiers, proud to say it anywhere, anytime and before anyone that
WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

So stop deceiving yourself saying they're not winning if you've got the liver mention the name of your Church the same way! cheesy

Uzomacharles:

Carry Your JW Family Crisis Go Your Congregation...

I no get time for arguement cos that's what JW are typically known for,Las Las sef dem no go win ..

1 Like

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Uzomacharles: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The bolded in red is a confirmed lie Sir! cheesy

Jehovah's Witnesses have won over 8,700,000 souls globally and each one of them is a fully competent and completely equipped preacher and teacher like Spartan soldiers, proud to say it anywhere, anytime and before anyone that
WE ARE JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES

So stop deceiving yourself saying they're not winning if you've got the liver mention the name of your Church the same way! cheesy

Lol
**You guys claim to be christians but won't allow your congregation member to date someone who is not a member of JW...SMH...

**JW will never and never accept Flier belonging to another church but will give out there Watch Tower or whatever....

**JW will never agree to accept your point of view whether good or bad..

**JW don't celebrate Xmas like other christians but will celebrate on November period and expect others to join em...

**JW will never participate in any political activities but will sit down to condemn the government...

**JW will never participate in school activities like singing of national anthem...

Bro judge by yourself...

I live in a compound were the landlord is a Witness and the compound is filled with 90% of JW members...

Bro Abeg you in the name of God,just leave me...
You call me Pharisee but you always engage in argument and you never accept other people point of view claiming goD...

If you wanna argue with me concerning your congregation religion or belief then find yourself in Russia cos I know you guys are accepted there grin grin grin wink
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2020
I'm not here to torment you my guy, so feel relaxed! smiley

All these things you mentioned are the excuses most people do give as reasons for not listening to Jehovah's Witnesses but i'm just a open-minded person who often listen to both side before making my own decision!

You don't need to collect or give JWs any flyer if you're worshiping the same God with them!
Have you ever seen them collecting the flyer from their members during preaching? NO!
Because they already have the same line of thought, so there's no reason exchanging the tracts that's meant to pass the messages most of you will say "I don't have the time" or "I'm busy" or "I have my own Church"

As for Russia, China, North Korea and many other places where JWs aren't allowed to preach, even Pentecostal churches are also under ban in those places. So come and let's teach you why it's so! smiley

Uzomacharles:

Lol
**You guys claim to be christians but won't allow your congregation member to date someone who is not a member of JW...SMH...

**JW will never and never accept Flier belonging to another church but will give out there Watch Tower or whatever....

**JW will never agree to accept your point of view whether good or bad..

**JW don't celebrate Xmas like other christians but will celebrate on November period and expect others to join em...

**JW will never participate in any political activities but will sit down to condemn the government...

**JW will never participate in school activities like singing of national anthem...

Bro judge by yourself...

I live in a compound were the landlord is a Witness and the compound is filled with 90% of JW members...

Bro Abeg you in the name of God,just leave me...
You call me Pharisee but you always engage in argument and you never accept other people point of view claiming goD...

If you wanna argue with me concerning your congregation religion or belief then find yourself in Russia cos I know you guys are accepted there grin grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by Uzomacharles: 3:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
I'm not here to torment you my guy, so feel relaxed! smiley

@All these things you mentioned are the excuses most people do give as reasons for not listening to Jehovah's Witnesses but i'm just a open-minded person who often listen to both side before making my own decision!

@You don't need to collect or give JWs any flyer if you're worshiping the same God with them!
@Have you ever seen them collecting the flyer from their members during preaching? NO!

Because they already have the same line of thought, so there's no reason exchanging the tracts that's meant to pass the messages most of you will say @@@"I don't have the time" or "I'm busy" or "I have my own Church"

As for Russia, China, North Korea and many other places where JWs aren't allowed to preach, even Pentecostal churches are also under ban in those places. So come and let's teach you why it's so! smiley

@FirstBolded
You be STD?

@2ndBolded
But na true

@3rd Bolded
what's your point?

@4th Bolded
Yes sir
There was a time one of them was preaching and was about to end the message when she asked her friend if she had watch tower to give me...

@Last bolded
My friend is a christian and he school in Russia as an ICT student under scholarship and he attends to church regularly..

@@@ That's not a point
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2020
@3. The point is if you and i believe the same thing we only need to meet together with the congregation of God for encouragement {Hebrew 10:24-25} there is no need for me teaching you anymore! Jeremiah 31:34

@4. You've said it all, she borrowed it to give you not to collect because she already have her own copy either soft or hard!

@5. I said Pentecostal Churches not Orthodox Churches, because the main target of Satan is "don't discuss God's word with neighbours, let each person continue with the form of worship their parents hand over to them"
So if your friend has nothing to do with preaching to anyone, he/she will have no problem in Russia.
Act 4:18; 5:28 smiley

Uzomacharles:

@FirstBolded
You be STD?

@2ndBolded
But na true

@3rd Bolded
what's your point?

@4th Bolded
Yes sir
There was a time one of them was preaching and was about to end the message when she asked her friend if she had watch tower to give me...

@Last bolded
My friend is a christian and he school in Russia as an ICT student under scholarship and he attends to church regularly..

@@@ That's not a point

1 Like

Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

@FirstBolded
You be STD?

@2ndBolded
But na true

@3rd Bolded
what's your point?

@4th Bolded
Yes sir

@Last bolded

@@@ That's not a point

You don't need to collect or give JWs any flyer if you're worshiping the same God with them

You will think Max is making a point. Yet it's just something else. What he has just said in essence is JWs should collect FLIERS from other Christian denominations. Since one is not expected to give FLIERS to those in your very same denominations. grin grin

Here is another of those laughable points........

because the main target of Satan is "don't discuss God's word with neighbours, let each person continue with the form of worship their parents hand over to them"

Then this again

So if your friend has nothing to do with preaching to anyone, he/she will have no problem in Russia.

You see the IF. speculations and assumptions grin grin grin
Re: Enquête | The Kingdom's Dirty Secrets (jehovah's Witnesses) by achorladey: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Uzomacharles:

GTFO...

Don't quote me again..

The highlight is what JWs don't like. Condemning them. While they love to EXPOSE those they see as FALSE CHRISTIANS when you bring what they do as well into SCRUTINY. They cry blue murder grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Not Coming / Mission To Restore Everything Back To Very Good / Using Water To Break All Evil Yoke And Also Bring In Positivity Into Your Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.