Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari (42525 Views)

Tinubu Is ‘master Strategist,’ Ganduje, Buni Hail President-elect / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by sprinter101(m): 6:25pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kwamecron:
Tribunal next hope.

Obaseki does not av a certificate...

Why he was disqualified from APC.

We await him at the tribunal.

Where no militant can venture.
Edo no b imo...next slogan

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by solmus: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2020
Fourwinds:

Petrol, electricity hike and inflation still lurking around and u expect to win? Nonsense everywhere

So if Obaseki was in APC without decamping he wouldn't win?

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Fourwinds: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

So if Obaseki was in APC without decamping he wouldn't win?

so you know Obaseki was important to the party. Meh? Edo people just hate overbearing.. Exactly what was reflected in the election..

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Carmartng: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
Carmart Nigeria allows you to sell your car for the best price from the comfort of your home. Rather than hearing bad offers from dealers or adding a banner of "FOR SALE", let carmart Nigeria do all the heavy lifting for you, Upload the details of the car and get the best offer from interested buyers.

https://carmart.ng/
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Jostoman: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2020
okuta007:

CORRECTION: oshopikin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Komu1048(m): 6:44pm On Sep 21, 2020
phemmie06:

Well thank God you said a preferred thief. Which means his people preferred him as a thief than those that move with bullion vans

So cox of that we shud not hia word again abi? Don’t know ur obsession with jagaban but jus wait till he is president
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by LLMG: 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2020
Don't worry Edo airways will soon pay you a visit, since you fancy them so much and can't do without them.
chiiraq802:
Governor Ganduje vowed to quarantine Governor wike, and i give it to him, he almost succeeded in his quest.

Not knowing that Governor wike has paid Edo Airways for the deportation of him, Oshiomole, Tinubu and co. to Isolation centers in there various State.

na Oshobaba ah dey pity pass, which state him go do em own he's actually homeless. grin
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kriss216:
My own is, Tinubu and Oshiomhole should swallow their pride and congratulate Obaseki, Heaven will not fall.

as if anybody gives a fuvk...

the drug lord of burdillion and oshopikin can make use of the lagoon
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Chiedu4Trump: 6:49pm On Sep 21, 2020
If ur from Ondo state ,you can do the same in Ondo

#OndoNoBeLagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Jostoman: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
"Sir, we got whipped"
where is their Lagos overrated Jagaban now? Just tell buhari to play neutral in Lagos election and see how his ass will be shipped by opposition party in Lagos even with all his thug.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Emyzoloye5(m): 6:57pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jostoman:
where is their Lagos overrated Jagaban now? Just tell buhari to play neutral in Lagos election and see how his ass will be shipped by opposition party in Lagos even with all his thug.

to liberate Lagos needs a strong movement like the one they did in kwara ....

but unfortunately Lagos opposition parties get no balls ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:07pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

Dead plan. Lawyers go chop them tire and still the Judgement go flog them out of court. The judges go even quote constitution tell them say Edo no be Lagos, so make dem download sense go rest.

grin grin
The judges will be like: According to part 1 of the First schedule of the 1999 constitution as amended, there shall be thirty six states in the federation. The schedule goes to mention the states in alphabetical order. It can be seen that Edo is number twelve on the list while Lagos is number twenty four. It is therefore my considered view that it was the intention of the constitution that Edo no be Lagos. I rise!!

2 Likes

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Kellie069(m): 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
eagleu:

Tanko Mohammed is waiting patiently with an already completed summary judgement!

Old news!!! I guess you weren't following up on these candidates before the elections... Nothing concern obaseki n court for school matter
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Jostoman: 7:10pm On Sep 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

to liberate Lagos needs a strong movement like the one they did in kwara ....

but unfortunately Lagos opposition parties get no balls ..
PDP are not ready to win in Lagos all they only come around six month to election and will want their candidate to defeat APC candidate
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Dantedasz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
jerseyboy:
"Sir, we got whipped"

Sir,

We wuz whupped!!!

Say NO to bullion van politics!
Say NO to godfather politics!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by mattmogan88: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Zetty177x: 7:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
eagleu:

Tanko Mohammed is waiting patiently with an already completed summary judgement!

Ekiti thunder killed 17 cows at Ekiti yesterday. Let Tanko be aware o
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Emyzoloye5(m): 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2020
Jostoman:
PDP are not ready to win in Lagos all they only come around six month to election and will want their candidate to defeat APC candidate

Aswear ....Lagos PDP aren't serious and Jimi agbaje shouldn't fly the partys flag come 2023

they should try another person
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by samwillyco1(m): 7:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
cool
SmartProf:

The whipping even extended to the babariga man's dollars. He had to use a night bus back to Kano.

Please ask Obaseki to be playing, Gandollar bribe movie and Edo no be Lagos throughout this month for Edo people to be watching. grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Jostoman: 7:24pm On Sep 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

Aswear ....Lagos PDP aren't serious and Jimi agbaje shouldn't fly the partys flag come 2023

they should try another person
look at the result they got during the last election despite the fact that they didn't do much campaign, people are ready to vote for them but PDP are not serious in Lagos at all.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by NWAZURUMEE: 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2020
TreasureJunky:
Buhari cares less cos he needs to visit UK and US for his medical treatment, and he can't afford to lose it because of election he has no gain in.
They can't deprive him of the medical treatment joor . Coro is still here with us
Gbam, the fear of us and uk barn is the begining of wisdom, buhari cant afford to go elrufai / bello way,hahaha buhari get sense small sha
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Access03(m): 7:36pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

You think he is unprofessionally stupid to repeat a heavily criticized mistake twice? Look, Intl organizations have decided to use eagle eyes to look at our electoral process, and our leaders are feeling the heat. So stop consoling yourself with a foolish wish. The way I see things U may never recover from this heartbreak. My advise to u is that you check your blood pressure regularly cos this defeat must have really messed u up.
DumbProf. Not only International organization! If APC aint satisfied with the election, they can automatically challenge the results at the tribunal upto the apex court. The judges looks out at the evidence provided, and pronounce their judgements. Will your International organization reverses any of their judgements? You're not smart as I think. Mofos!
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Pascal181: 7:43pm On Sep 21, 2020
They came,they saw they lose
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by SmartProf(m): 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
Access03:
DumbProf. Not only International organization! If APC aint satisfied with the election, they can automatically challenge the results at the tribunal upto the apex court. The judges looks out at the evidence provided, and pronounce their judgements. Will your International organization reverses any of their judgements? You're not smart as I think. Mofos!
This idiot lacks comprehension, if you did understand my post u wont display your foolery with this post of yours.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Charly68: 8:14pm On Sep 21, 2020
From the look of things their party will fold up with Buhari's Govt . ..Tinubu should think of better alternative to contest because this visionless set of APC leadership that can't win a single state election is bound to lose federal election..
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Dminister(m): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
We are waiting for oshiopiking
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Bizibi(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
Kwamecron:
Tribunal next hope.

Obaseki does not av a certificate...

Why he was disqualified from APC.

We await him at the tribunal.

Where no militant can venture.
una don start but you have forgotten ize iyamu have a case in the court.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by kolade560: 8:56pm On Sep 21, 2020
grin
SmartProf:

You think he is unprofessionally stupid to repeat a heavily criticized mistake twice? Look, Intl organizations have decided to use eagle eyes to look at our electoral process, and our leaders are feeling the heat. So stop consoling yourself with a foolish wish. The way I see things U may never recover from this heartbreak. My advise to u is that you check your blood pressure regularly cos this defeat must have really messed u up.
grin
SmartProf:

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by kolade560: 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Tell Buhari it was a huge mistake to have removed Oshiomole. You failed at your first assignment. The winning streak of Oshiomole's tenure was no mean feat. Now you know how important he was as the chairman, with him, PDP had no chance.

kiss the truth!
Stop saying rubbish.
Oshiimhole crude politics has handed PDP more than 3 states easily.
Edo, Zamfara and co. They use federal power to rig and that's all not that Osho has a unique quality.
He behaves like tout, anyway he was a road side tailor.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Access03(m): 9:11pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

This idiot lacks comprehension, if you did understand my post u wont display your foolery with this post of yours.
Lol. Your post is utter nonsense, mind you! Learn to get the drift before you comment on posts.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Zetty177x: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
TimeManager:
Tell Buhari it was a huge mistake to have removed Oshiomole. You failed at your first assignment. The winning streak of Oshiomole's tenure was no mean feat. Now you know how important he was as the chairman, with him, PDP had no chance.

kiss the truth!

U are a big F. Winning by rigging? See free n fair Elections.see disgrace for APC.. see upper cut.without vote buying, APC can never get one vote.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by homeypost: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2020
good for them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Islamiyyan Students Arrested In Niger State / A Worker Caught Stealing Foodstuffs At IDP Camp Borno (PICS) / Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.