Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,354 members, 7,853,564 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari (42530 Views)

Tinubu Is ‘master Strategist,’ Ganduje, Buni Hail President-elect / Amosun And Adekunle Akinlade Meet Buhari (Photos) / Tinubu Arrives Aso Rock To Meet Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by eagleu: 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2020
SmartProf:

You think he is unprofessionally stupid to repeat a heavily criticized mistake twice? Look, Intl organizations have decided to use eagle eyes to look at our electoral process, and our leaders are feeling the heat. So stop consoling yourself with a foolish wish. The way I see things U may never recover from this heartbreak. My advise to u is that you check your blood pressure regularly cos this defeat must have really messed u up.

Illiterate prof, unfortunately, you don't know English well.
Tanko and his quasi-learned sharia judges in our legal system don't need to be professionally stupid to act with nepotism and corruption, they act with impunity, and as long as fundamentalist muslims run our government, professionalism remains secondary.

How do you make a fourth finisher in a gubernatorial race the governor, ignorant the simple arithmetical law that 2+2 in not 7, unless you have the overwhelming power of the cabal behind you.

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by ayenale1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shege banza
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by ayenale1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shege banza APC
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by ayenale1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shege banza APC
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by ayenale1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shege banza APC.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by ayenale1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2020
Shege banza APC.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by chukel(m): 4:58am On Sep 22, 2020
These people no longer wear mask to Aso rock
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by juman(m): 9:40am On Sep 22, 2020
The first time apc is controlled (chairman) by the north.
They failed in the first election.
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by Mrken50: 2:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
SmartProf:
I'm sure they would have wept uncontrollably and begged for pardon for using the presidential jet to bring back a heavy defeat. They went to submit their apology letters with a promise never to try that again. They would have told Buhari in Hausa language that Edo no be Lagos.
not even hausa but Fulani grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by CavemanDefuturo: 5:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Gandollar himself... I had he snicked out of Edo State at midnight cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/6134400/business-idea-financial-investment-what
Re: Edo: Ganduje, Buni Meet Buhari by supercase1(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
blinking001:
We must reclaim our mandate
I think sniper missed with chilled Goldberg beer will cool down your temper

how about that cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Laughing At Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) / 30 Shoemakers From Abia Arrived China For Training (Photos) / Nigeria's 36 States & FCT Ranked In Order Of Land Mass: Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.