Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,668 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi (3571 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by solmus: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2020
hollah123:
when will we start otoge for PDP in d dirtiest n most poverty ravaged state in Nigeria (Abia? or are u only concerned about what happens in another region?

Na Ragos dey Biafla people eye

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by MsAllison(f): 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
solmus:

Na Ragos dey Biafla people eye

tears tears tears
he can't sleep
he's in cifia pain grin

we're just warming up grin
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Goke7: 11:46pm On Sep 21, 2020
GreatCracker:
What's it with this obsession on Tinubu whenever there any conversation that concerns governance.
The last time I check, the man is a private citizen and doesn't hold any post in either the state or federal government.
All these hate on this man just goes to show how we detest successful people in this part of the world. Well he's a big politician, who's has not only succeeded in the games of politics but has also succeeded in the business aspect of politics, his influence, personality and achievements can only be a dream to many of those "no ideology" driven politicians scattered accross the country.

One thing I know for certain is that no amount of hate can take away his achievements.

You said it all. If Dangote enter politics today, e own go worse pass tinubu as he will be termed the most greedy of all after chopping all the money in business grin We detest very powerful folks, that's how we are in Africa
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by iwaeda: 8:14am On Sep 22, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2020
Leboska:
Lasema & vio have increased their charges because they have been given targets, Lagos is truly hell now.

LASEMA has increased which charges please, state it here.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:28am On Sep 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
The clock is ticking though slowly.
Patience is required
Lagos will one day be like Edo smiley

Lagos can never be an Edo

NGpatriot:

We are actually on the same page, Lagos is not Edo and Edo is not Lagos state.

Lagos is Africa's 5th largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigerians largest economy, not Edo state

Lagos is Nigeria's industrial capital, not Edo state

Lagos state is the entertainment capital of Nigeria and AFRICA, not Edo state

Lagos state is the corporate capital of Nigeria

Lagos state is home to the largest single refinery in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest fertilizer factory in the world, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the largest gas plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state is home to the Largest petrochemical plant in Africa, not Edo state

Lagos state's IGR is 33 times larger than Edo state's IGR.

The list goes on...

Again, we are on the same page, Lagos state is not Edo state and Edo state can never be Lagos state or even be like Lagos state.

Edo state can not produce credible, competent and productive leaders like Lagos state so I don't see Edo state getting anywhere close to Lagos state, not anytime soon.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:31am On Sep 22, 2020
realstars:
Obaseki Has Scatter The System, Edo No Be Lagos, So Lagos Must Wake Up.

Lagos, the fastest developing state in the country should wake up to what?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Lagos can never be an Edo

Don't you want Lagos to be free
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:35am On Sep 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Don't you want Lagos to be free

Free from development? Or what? Who is in shackles? How can you claim a city of 23million people can be in shackles?

I'm not buying this idea of Freedom because I know what Lagos looked like in 2003 compared to 2020.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Tinubu matter kee all the okoros there. Why is everything about Tinubu?
Unknowingly to them, real lagosian loves Tinubu, it's just natural. dunno why
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:36am On Sep 22, 2020
Tinubu matter kee all the okoros there. Why is everything about Tinubu?
Unknowingly to them, real lagosian loves Tinubu, it's just natural. dunno why
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by ThatFairGuy1: 8:38am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Free from development? Or what? Who is in shackles? How can you claim a city of 23million people can be in shackles?

I'm not buying this idea of Freedom because I know what Lagos looked like in 2003 compared to 2020.
Who'll mind them!
They're PDP sympathizer that want to cling to power(with any means) under the guise of fighting godfatherism
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:40am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Democracy is govt of the people not the godfathers
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:42am On Sep 22, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

Who'll mind them!
They're PDP sympathizer that want to cling to power(with any means) under the guise of fighting godfatherism

LOL That's why I like posing the question to them to let us know what they've got to offer besides there so called liberation for Lagos.

But they'll keep dodging the question and parotting the Lagos-must-be-free anthem without anything concrete to offer.

This hate on Lagos state is just something I can't understand. A state who for the past 15 years has been the yardstick of development for other states in Nigeria is what some people wish to see fall / collapse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Goke7: 8:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

LOL That's why I like posing the question to them to let us know what they've got to offer besides there so called liberation for Lagos.

But they'll keep dodging the question and parotting the Lagos-must-be-free anthem without anything concrete to offer.

This hate on Lagos state is just something I can't understand. A state who for the past 15 years has been the yardstick of development for other states in Nigeria is what some people wish to see fall / collapse.

they want access to Lagos treasury and plunder it like their shithole states
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:56am On Sep 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Very true. So didn't Sanwo-olu go to the polls and get elected by Lagosians or did the godfather or whoever point guns at the 700k+ people who turned out to vote for Apc

And wasn't the primary election that made Sanwo the flagbearer made possible via the votes of the people (members of Apc)
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by GreatCracker(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Goke7:

You said it all. If Dangote enter politics today, e own go worse pass tinubu as he will be termed the most greedy of all after chopping all the money in business grin We detest very powerful folks, that's how we are in Africa
The hate on his person is just to obsessive that you'll be thinking what would have happened should he have held any position in either the state or federal government.
Damn. Sometimes the way we treat successful people in this part of the world really makes me wonder if truly I'll like to be successful.
Like the envy and toxic jealousy is so tick it could even starch a cloth.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 8:58am On Sep 22, 2020
Goke7:

they want access to Lagos treasury and plunder it like their shithole states

Unfortunately for them, that will be impossible as long as Apc lagos and her governors stick to the masterplan and bring about rapid development to its metropolis.

Those ones can only wish from afar that their state will be anything like Lagos.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by iwaeda: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

Unfortunately for them, that will be impossible as long as Apc lagos and her governors stick to the masterplan and bring about rapid development to its metropolis.

Those ones can only wish from afar that their state will be anything like Lagos.

Which part of Lagos do ypu live, come to Abraham Adesanya-Lakwue axis, which master plan?
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
iwaeda:

Which part of Lagos do ypu live, come to Abraham Adesanya-Lakwue axis, which master plan?

I live in Mainland.

Of course, not all parts of Lagos State will develop at the same pace. Haven't you seen that since the days of Ambode, development has began to manifest in the eastern part of Lagos.

Or who is promising you that in the first four years of being elected, all roads in Lagos will be tarred.

Don't be fooled and make the mistake of voting in PDP. You already have various channels that has been provided by the current government to reach out to them and air your grievances
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Goke7: 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
GreatCracker:
The hate on his person is just to obsessive that you'll be thinking what would have happened should he have held any position in either the state or federal government.
Damn. Sometimes the way we treat successful people in this part of the world really makes me wonder if truly I'll like to be successful.
Like the envy and toxic jealousy is so tick it could even starch a cloth.

in this part of the world, when you are successful legitimately, you simply hide yourself, reason folks hide themselves in the inner high brow estates in Lagos. You can never see even the likes of adenuga just anywhere. I feel so sorry at times for these politicians as their private lives are non existent, always out there for the whole world to see your entire unclothedness.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by iwaeda: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

I live in Mainland.

Of course, not all parts of Lagos State will develop at the same pace. Haven't you seen that since the days of Ambode, development has began to manifest in the eastern part of Lagos.

Or who is promising you that in the first four years of being elected, all roads in Lagos will be tarred.

Don't be fooled and make the mistake of voting in PDP. You already have various channels that has been provided by the current government to reach out to them and air your grievances

Why has LASG not tarred Ikorodu road, 'graded', have you been to Oshodi towards Enpee and press how bad those roads are? How many years has same people be in charge?
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 5:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
iwaeda:

Why has LASG not tarred Ikorodu road, 'graded', have you been to Oshodi towards Enpee and press how bad those roads are? How many years has same people be in charge?

The ijede road in Ikorodu and some others were flagged off by Sanwo I think this year but were delayed by the Covid.

Remember the oshodi abule-egba road was once bad too, Ambode did that route which was completed by Sanwo. So gradually, all roads will be fixed.

You can't deny the palliative works going around courtesy of LSPWC. If they haven't gotten to your side, you can tweet at them.

You just hate Tinubu, that's all and you want to extend the hate to the innocent governor who's doing his best. But better the devil you know than the angel you don't know. I rest my case
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by NGpatriot: 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:
cool

Wetin concern Tinubu with this again

Sanwo Olu banned bikes not Tinubu , and Sanwo Olu's excuse was for the policy was Security as Boko Haram elements, kidnappers and all other criminals had besieged Lagos as Okada riders

Since Federal Government and NCDC gave corona virus guidelines of 2 passenger per seat all Transport companies complying slightly increased Transport fare to make up for empty seats, and Sanwo Olu also did the same with BRT

No news in Nigeria is juicy and attractive without planting Tinubu's name inside the story.

See how they weaved his name into the story even though the rubbish the policies they are wailing about are sound and credible government polices.

Fact is, Lagos is not for everybody, if you can not obey basic laws and be sane and lawful member of any society, leave that society and move to where you are free to do whatever you want without any government actions or presence.

SR is now a gossip and gist tabloid, their true calling.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by DaCharis2016: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
solmus:

In case you don't know Tinubu has just one vote, Lagosians voted Sanwo Olu not Tinubu installing him like a king

Over 700000 PVC holding Lagosians voted Babajide Sanwo Olu

You are a learner and possibly denying Tinubu is Lagos' godfather.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Obamaofusa: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:
The clock is ticking though slowly.
Patience is required
Lagos will one day be like Edo smiley
lol

Is this a curse or a prayer?

May Lagos never be like Edo,now and forever more. Amen.Backwardness is not Lagos portion.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by iwaeda: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2020
Ajibel:

The ijede road in Ikorodu and some others were flagged off by Sanwo I think this year but were delayed by the Covid.

Remember the oshodi abule-egba road was once bad too, Ambode did that route which was completed by Sanwo. So gradually, all roads will be fixed.

You can't deny the palliative works going around courtesy of LSPWC. If they haven't gotten to your side, you can tweet at them.

You just hate Tinubu, that's all and you want to extend the hate to the innocent governor who's doing his best. But better the devil you know than the angel you don't know. I rest my case

Where did I tell you I hate Tinubu?
Go around Unilag road!
Eweelepe, Ijede, Agura, Gberigbe is worse off
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Ajibel(m): 6:14am On Sep 23, 2020
iwaeda:

Where did I tell you I hate Tinubu?
Go around Unilag road!
Eweelepe, Ijede, Agura, Gberigbe is worse off

As you're mentioning roads that are worse off, I can mention roads that are better off to you that were once bad. It just depends on the area you live
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by tamdun: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Go and free your people from the orjis and kalus in Abia first, then u can talk about others
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by 7lives: 7:51am On Sep 23, 2020
solmus:

I tire ooo

One Abia State boy even was typing nonsense everywhere how they plan to come and save Lagos and redeem / liberate Lagos

Imagine someone from Abia

Awo m'oju o le pa ota, they can only hate him, can they stop him?, the answer is capital NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by 7lives: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2020
Goke7:

their agenda is simple, make Lagos sef be like Abia grin awon werey

A o ni see ori buruku, they think Yorubas are gullible like them,
Awon da bi mo see da.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ENDSARS Protesters Storm Aso Rock Called Buhari Lazy Man (video) / South East Vs South West Presidency, Who Would SS People Support? / Peter Obi: ‘its No More A Joke’ – Olisa Metuh Speaks On What He Saw In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.