Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,537 members, 7,861,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 PM

Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi (3570 Views)

Picture Of Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Rufai, And Ganduje At The Bussiness Sumit / Sanwo-Olu, Tinubu, Fayemi, Others Attend Jakande’s 8th-Day Fidau Prayer (Video) / Tinubu, Oba Saheed Elegushi, Folorunsho Coker And Hakeem Muri-Okunola (Throwback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by 7lives: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Ajibel:

Lagos, the fastest developing state in the country should wake up to what?

Lagos should wake up to become Abia grin CHAI.
Some people head no correct I swear, their werey no need straight jacket, na electrocution e need. grin grin grin grin grin grin. Haba?.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by 7lives: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2020
Ajibel:

LOL That's why I like posing the question to them to let us know what they've got to offer besides there so called liberation for Lagos.

But they'll keep dodging the question and parotting the Lagos-must-be-free anthem without anything concrete to offer.

This hate on Lagos state is just something I can't understand. A state who for the past 15 years has been the yardstick of development for other states in Nigeria is what some people wish to see fall / collapse.

My spiritual Godfather Dr Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles ministry once told us the reason why Africa is backward.
He said it's crab mentality, he said put a million crabs in a container, and leave the container open.
He said thought crabs walk on six legs, not a single crab will get out if the container.
He said all they will do is pull others down from getting out.
Those who spends their time trying to pull others down cannot amount to anything and this is a fact.
Do your own make I do my own but some people will not listen, as at yesterday I was at a place with a friend who want to pay for a new apartment, the agent said egbon " e lucky gan o, ti landlord ba fe gba Igbo, appointment yi a ti lo tipe tipe ".
Unknown to this people, Yorubas already knows that these people are never do wells.
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by iwaeda: 8:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Ajibel:

As you're mentioning roads that are worse off, I can mention roads that are better off to you that were once bad. It just depends on the area you live

Come to Lagos Island, Isale Agbede, Ita Idugaran, Ojo Giwa and so on, no potable water and roads. Yet these places meant to be Island, top notch.
Let me not mention Ketu or Ebute-Meta
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by iwaeda: 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
7lives:

My spiritual Godfather Dr Olukoya of Mountain of fire and miracles ministry once told us the reason why Africa is backward.
He said it's crab mentality, he said put a million crabs in a container, and leave the container open.
He said thought crabs walk on six legs, not a single crab will get out if the container.
He said all they will do is pull others down from getting out.
Those who spends their time trying to pull others down cannot amount to anything and this is a fact.
Do your own make I do my own but some people will not listen, as at yesterday I was at a place with a friend who want to pay for a new apartment, the agent said egbon " e lucky gan o, ti landlord ba fe gba Igbo, appointment yi a ti lo tipe tipe ".
Unknown to this people, Yorubas already knows that these people are never do wells.

Fear of unknown
Re: Lagos Residents Cry Out Over Policies Of Sanwo-olu, Tinubu, Oba Oniru, Elegushi by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
tamdun:

Go and free your people from the orjis and kalus in Abia first, then u can talk about others
I'm not interested in my people in Abia.
I'm interested in my people in Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Considers Withdrawing Emirates Airlines Licence Over Ibori / Bloodbath In Bayelsa / Cnn Rejects FG Advert On GEJ Visit To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.