Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,674 members, 7,844,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) (2032 Views)

How Smart Are You To Decipher The Meaning Of This Photo?? / Lady Demands N20k From Her Toaster To Prove That He Likes Her. He Does This / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by AlphaGreenz: 8:55pm On Sep 21, 2020
Who can decipher that? grin grin

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Dominiqueismad: 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2020
They turn 30.

5 Likes

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by goodmorning40: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2020
Cry cry and cry

Man cry for his true love
Women cry for loosing their beauty to age
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Bluezy13(m): 9:31pm On Sep 21, 2020
Dominiqueismad:

They turn 30.

They refuse to turn 30.

2 Likes

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by saladinnoir: 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
Hit the wall. undecided
Grow's up and realises that the world doesn't revolve around her. undecided
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by AlphaGreenz: 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2020
goodmorning40:
Cry cry and cry

Man cry for his true love
Women cry for loosing their beauty to age
sad sad
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by longetivity(m): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2020
Edo no be Lagos

4 Likes

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2020
tell us the answer nah wink
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by 16September2020(m): 11:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
longetivity:
Edo no be Lagos

grin grin Tinubu should have the answers to these questions I think..
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Openbusiness: 11:42pm On Sep 21, 2020
Hmmm, let me eat first before I crack my brain
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by mamaafrik(m): 11:58pm On Sep 21, 2020
ANSWER :Kneeing down to their spouse, yes a man only does it while proposing but women will do it through out marriage,if get am oya appreciate great thinking. kiss

1 Like

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by mamaafrik(m): 12:00am On Sep 22, 2020
AlphaGreenz:
ANSWER :Kneeing down to their spouse, yes a man only does it while proposing but women will do it through out marriage,if i get am oya appreciate great thinking with a little gift
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2020
Actually when a man turn 30 they cant deny there age cos they know they can still marry at any point in time. Buh women will keep lying about there age all the time just to make u think they are younger. Think about it

2 Likes

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by judgementyard(m): 2:43am On Sep 22, 2020
Very simple grin
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Drew13: 3:14am On Sep 22, 2020
Turn 30 undecided

2 Likes

Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by femi4: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2020
Always turning 30 yearly
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by AlphaGreenz: 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2020
NOBODY GOT THE ANSWER grin grin
Re: Prove How Smart You Are By Cracking This (PICTURE) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
A man gets locked on his future, a woman keep dreaming the years before 30, for the rest of her life. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Could She Do This? I'm Confused. Maybe It's Time To Break Up With Her. / Groom Who Was Captured Hitting Bride At Their Wedding Has Been Charged (video) / I gave A Cultist My Number And I'm Scared

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.