Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? (891 Views)

My First Kiss Experience In A Bank / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl / She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 4:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Please mature responses only.
Where do you think is the best place for a first kiss after just getting a girl to date you.

PS: My house is out of it because I don't wanna yet
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Barney001: 4:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Do it on the highway na undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by goodmorning40: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2020
On the roof top
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Kaypols(f): 4:41pm On Sep 22, 2020
take her to a silent place,so she will remember the kiss for a long time
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Benbelor(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
Could be done anywhere but to do it ideally, get her to go on a cool late night date with you, make her smile, take her home and go for a kiss when you see her to her home.

PS: This may lead to an intense sex
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by LikeAking: 4:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:
Where do you think is the best place for a first kiss after just getting a girl to date you.

Inside bush.
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
Benbelor:
Could be done anywhere but to do it ideally, get her to go on a cool late night date with you, make her smile, take her home and go for a kiss when you see her to her home.

Hmm thank you but I like to take things slowly. Sex can wait
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 5:05pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kaypols:
take her to a silent place,so she will remember the kiss for a long time
Thanks for this
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
LikeAking:

Inside bush.
I don't think we have much bushes here in Lagos
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
Police cell, what could be more remarkable?
You and your gf should commit arson then end up in panti and seal your relate with a kiss in front of the hungry constables.
Anyway a movie theater would have been the perfect place but cinemas now practice social distancing.
But you can always try their public restroom though.
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 5:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:
Police cell, what could be more remarkable?
You and your gf should commit arson then end up in panti and seal your relate with a kiss in front of the hungry constables.
Anyway a movie theater would have been the perfect place but cinemas now practice social distancing.
But you can always try their public restroom though.
Niceeee..
But are cinemas open now?

I doubt if they are. Thanks though
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:
Niceeee..
But are cinemas open now?

I doubt if they are. Thanks though
I don't know about Lagos tho,but cinemas have opened here but you can no longer sit close to bae
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
Rgade:

I don't know about Lagos tho,but cinemas have opened here but you can no longer sit close to bae
Thanks boss
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by luscioustrish(f): 5:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:

Take for a stroll at the beach OR a karaoke bar wink
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 5:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
luscioustrish:

Take for a stroll at the beach OR a karaoke bar wink
Thanks for the idea, but are beaches open this period?
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by luscioustrish(f): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:
Thanks for the idea, but are beaches open this period?

Yes, maybe not all though
My friends went to the beach last weekend
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by ForestHill: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pit toilet
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
luscioustrish:

Yes, maybe not all though
My friends went to the beach last weekend
Please can you tell me which beach in particular
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by luscioustrish(f): 6:21pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:
Please can you tell me which beach in particular

Oniru private beach
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by CockpitSense: 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2020
luscioustrish:

Oniru private beach
Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Dreadlock69(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
Not my first kiss ooo
But my experience I told her to follow me it was late at night 8 or 9 perhaps she asked to where I said just follow
We entered one estate no movement we where behind a long car big enough you won't know anyone is at the back.note at the back was a wall fence so it was pretty covered up
Did some u know manipulation.. kissed for 10 minutes
Got deeper but I stopped
Fast forward she hate me for that
I already planned the event a day before it happened

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by allandutch: 6:59pm On Sep 22, 2020
Benbelor:

Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by luscioustrish(f): 7:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:
Thank you very much

You're welcome wink
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by killbill95(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
under the stairs
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by TATALoAlaMu: 7:26pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:

In front of the altar, with both parents and officiating pastors watching
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by KidDarkness(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
killbill95:
under the stairs
Badt guy. You don use kiss finish your neighbours

Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Benbelor(m): 9:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
CockpitSense:
Hmm thank you but I like to take things slowly. Sex can wait

That's why I put "PS" there.
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kini nwi?
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by marsman: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Repent Jesus is coming, check my signature for more Christ update grin
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Introvertmemer(m): 10:33pm On Sep 22, 2020
If you are expecting:
to kiss are welcoming lips while riding into the sun or
holding her in your embrace as you smooch her in the rain:then you watch too many disney movies
you should be more focused about how you kiss her or initiate it
but if youre looking for something sort of romantic then why not under the moonlight and the starlight
Re: Where Is The Best Place For A First Kiss? by Bedesipop(m): 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2020
inside the well

dem no born anybodi well to disturn una

(1) (Reply)

Are You Suffering From Fibroid, We Have The Natural Solution For You Today / OMG !!! A Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man In Their Home / Weird Thing Happening To Me Lately. Who Can Interpete The Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.