Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband (2477 Views)

Rahama Sadau Denies Been A Member Of Tinubu Women Campaign Team / Aisha Buhari Has Separated From President Buhari - Kemi Olunloyo / Femi Fani-Kayode & Wife, Precious Chikwendu Have Separated - Kemi Olunloyo, SDK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Insidenaija: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Earlier trend:
https://www.nairaland.com/6123975/femi-fani-kayode-wife-precious-chikwendu#93992845

Precious Chikwendu, wife of former Minister of aviation Femi Fani Kayode, has debunke rumours on media that they are divorced, Insidenaija reports.

She said, reports of their divorce were fake, saying suggestions that she was treated badly or being abused by her husband at any time since they've been married were fabricated and malicious.

Recall that, about 6 days ago, it was widely reported that the former minister and his wife separated due to domestic violents and abuses.

However, Precious said, herself and her husband got married legally under the traditional law and custom in Accra, Ghana in 1997 and we got married under the Marriage Act at the Apapa Registry office in Lagos, Nigeria in 2002.

She discribed her husband as a warm, kind, generous, gentle, intelligent and loving man who is not afraid of anything or anyone and takes care of his own family.

Read the press statement from former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's wife:
"Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is my husband. We got married under traditional law and custom in Accra, Ghana in 1997 and we got married under the Marriage Act at the Apapa Registry office in Lagos, Nigeria in 2002.

"We have a beautiful daughter called Oluwaremilekun and both she and I are very proud of him. He has been a wonderful father and caring husband and he has never subjected me to any form of domestic abuse or treated me badly.

"Anyone that knows Femi well knows that his greatest weakness are those he loves and he will do anything for them.

"He is a warm, kind, generous, gentle, intelligent and loving man who is not afraid of anything or anyone and who takes care of his own. From the very beginning of his relationship with Precious he told me about it and I accepted it in good faith.

"Reports in the media that we are divorced are fake and suggestions that I was treated in a bad way by him or subjected to any form of abuse at any time in the 23 years that we have been married are malicious and false".

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/disregard-rumors-that-i-and-my-husband-have-separated-fani-kaoyodes-wife/

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Insidenaija: 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2020
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by ERockson: 11:11pm On Sep 22, 2020
This message is incoherent
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by mymadam(m): 11:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
Fake news from the pit of hell... Haba undecided
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Those people fighting or defending her have just waste their 4-5 minutes. A lady that her sis reavel everything about them, but look at what we got defending her man. undecided

Some ladies don't deserve any hear when they cry, just skip them and pass.

Told my junior sis to skip her yeye boo, next day she post no body can seperate me from you grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by godofuck231: 11:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
what a sweet wife she is, I recommend 2 hours lashing for her, 1 hour wet licking and 1 hour 500 slow /100 fast for her misbehaviour

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by BlowYourMind: 11:46pm On Sep 22, 2020
Game over
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by uniqueboi1(m): 12:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol cheesy
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by MartinCorridon: 12:11am On Sep 23, 2020
Igbo babe doesn't wanna leave that Afonja diick. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by IJOBA2: 12:30am On Sep 23, 2020
E BE LIKE SAY THE CHIKWENDU WOMAN HEAD NOR CORRECT embarassed
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by AndroBlaze: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by AndroBlaze: 12:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Lazy blogger and lazier readers on this thread

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by BERNIMOORE: 12:41am On Sep 23, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Those people fighting or defending her have just waste their 4-5 minutes. A lady that her sis reavel everything about them, but look at what we got defending her man. undecided

Some ladies don't deserve any hear when they cry, just skip them and pass.

Told my junior sis to skip her yeye boo, next day she post no body can seperate me from you grin grin grin

Check out those WHO WANT THE SEPA RATION IN THE FIRST PLACE....kemi Olunloyo....does she knows what marriage is all about? This is a woman trying to separate Davido and wife too.....they always want to spread news and force it down people's throat
My advice is don't meddle in couple's Affairs
Couples too should stop posting fake relationship pictures
We that are married knew that we have to keep our family affairs away from the media...

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by egopersonified(f): 3:20am On Sep 23, 2020
op take your time. what sort of rubbish information is this. mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by complexBoss12: 3:25am On Sep 23, 2020
they yaff settle
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by complexBoss12: 3:27am On Sep 23, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

Check out those WHO WANT THE SEPA RATION IN THE FIRST PLACE....kemi Olunloyo....does she knows what marriage is all about? This is a woman trying to separate Davido and wife too.....they always want to spread news and force it down people's throat
We that are married knew that we have to keep our family affairs away from the media...

Oga its settle dey settle, otherwise FFK would have sued her for $100B
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by ednut1(m): 3:45am On Sep 23, 2020
Insidenaija:
Earlier trend:
https://www.nairaland.com/6123975/femi-fani-kayode-wife-precious-chikwendu#93992845

Precious Chikwendu, wife of former Minister of aviation Femi Fani Kayode, has debunke rumours on media that they are divorced, Insidenaija reports.

She said, reports of their divorce were fake, saying suggestions that she was treated badly or being abused by her husband at any time since they've been married were fabricated and malicious.

Recall that, about 6 days ago, it was widely reported that the former minister and his wife separated due to domestic violents and abuses.

However, Precious said, herself and her husband got married legally under the traditional law and custom in Accra, Ghana in 1997 and we got married under the Marriage Act at the Apapa Registry office in Lagos, Nigeria in 2002.

She discribed her husband as a warm, kind, generous, gentle, intelligent and loving man who is not afraid of anything or anyone and takes care of his own family.

Read the press statement from former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode's wife:
"Chief Femi Fani-Kayode is my husband. We got married under traditional law and custom in Accra, Ghana in 1997 and we got married under the Marriage Act at the Apapa Registry office in Lagos, Nigeria in 2002.

"We have a beautiful daughter called Oluwaremilekun and both she and I are very proud of him. He has been a wonderful father and caring husband and he has never subjected me to any form of domestic abuse or treated me badly.

"Anyone that knows Femi well knows that his greatest weakness are those he loves and he will do anything for them.

"He is a warm, kind, generous, gentle, intelligent and loving man who is not afraid of anything or anyone and who takes care of his own. From the very beginning of his relationship with Precious he told me about it and I accepted it in good faith.

"Reports in the media that we are divorced are fake and suggestions that I was treated in a bad way by him or subjected to any form of abuse at any time in the 23 years that we have been married are malicious and false".

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/disregard-rumors-that-i-and-my-husband-have-separated-fani-kaoyodes-wife/
in 1997 she was 8 years old. You are a foolish blogger

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by gbowoade85142: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2020
in 1997 she was 8 decades boy. You are a idiots blog

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Born2Breed(f): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2020
Senseless news from a senseless blogger.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by weyreypey: 4:27am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked you took his first wife's interview and slammed precious chikwendu's name on it. God is watching you!

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by solmus: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2020
angry

Hungry bloggers

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by kingzizzy: 6:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Insidenaija:

Precious Chikwendu is at most, 30 years old. If she married FFK in 1997, she would have been 7 years old.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

I agree Sir .
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by Insidenaija: 7:53am On Sep 23, 2020
BERNIMOORE:

You are correct sir
Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by DonXavi(m): 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
This news is fake. They are mixing up what FFK's third wife, the Ghanaian woman said and attributing it to Precious. I think somebody is being paid somewhere to try to portray FFK as a good husband.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by slivertongue: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
kingzizzy:

Precious Chikwendu is at most, 30 years old. If she married FFK in 1997, she would have been 7 years old.

this is regina ffk's story not precious ffk. the op hurried to press without checking the details.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode's Wife Chikwendu, Denies Been Separated From Her Husband by FarahAideed: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mumu blogger

(1) (Reply)

Judiciary Panel. #ENDSARS Lawyers Posing For Photos With Gen. Taiwo. PIC. / Breaking : Police Take Over Venue Of Yoruba Self-determination Rally / By Mislabeling IPOB Terrorists, Buhari Furthering Dissolution Of Nig - US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.