Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,448 members, 7,836,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi (4855 Views)

The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa / Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Check Out Ongoing Glass Tunnel And Flyover Projects In Abakaliki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by propynich123: 12:12am On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 23, 2020
shocked nawao
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by warripekin(m): 1:15am On Sep 23, 2020
Grammar died. mediocre reportage. Who are these people, must you compare with London?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by osarog: 1:43am On Sep 23, 2020
So na the glass tunnel make am London.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by IGBOSON1: 2:45am On Sep 23, 2020
You guys should stop calling it a glass tunnel. Light tunnel is more apt......even tunnel of love!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by freshkpomo(m): 4:51am On Sep 23, 2020
Verdict: Must we always call everything in Nigeria London? OP please modify this topic.

#NYM

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by bioemmy: 4:55am On Sep 23, 2020
The narrator just kept praising the Governor at first, almost stopped to avoid wasting my data.

Naming it after Buhari.... Let me keep quiet.

I only hope the state has other basic social amenities like good schools and water supply before pumping huge money into such a fancy project.

Nice project, if it will stand the test of time.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by okeyben10: 5:40am On Sep 23, 2020
All these gigantic projects coming outta ebonyi.

Hope they will be completed? And not end up like ameachi's monorail??

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by Kessythegeek(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2020
Like Rev. Oduware will say: I don't celebrate platforms I celebrate results. The question is —What problem is this tunnel solving? Or it's just another fancy white elephant project to bewitch the masses?

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by helinues: 6:18am On Sep 23, 2020
Ebonyi, Rondon of Nigeria.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by DesChyko: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2020
There's this guy who visits tourist centres in Kaduna, I think.
Go and take lessons from him on documentary videos.

This video is utterly boring. Had to skip to three points and seeing nothing interesting other than pictures and the drawl a really really super duper ultra boring commentary, quit the video all together.

It's not a waste of data though.

It's a waste of interest!

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Political online praise singers association board

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by tamdun: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2020
helinues:
Ebonyi, Rondon of Nigeria.. grin grin
Muhammadu Buhari grass(glass) tunnel
The reporter na comedian

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by legendEMT(m): 7:33am On Sep 23, 2020
As a matter of fact, we must avoid making London or any other Int'l cities our point of reference in comparisons.
Anyways, cheap bloggers would want to use captivating headlines which indirectly sells us out and enslave us to the international world.
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by DaInferno(m): 7:56am On Sep 23, 2020
London will not construct a tunnel. and call it the new Ebonyi, undecided
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by ODJ124(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Thread seen..

The Governor of ebonyi is working shall.... compared to others
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2020
I'm not impressed ....village development
glass tunnel ko..... ceramics tunnel ni
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by BigBelleControl(m): 10:16am On Sep 23, 2020
If you just got a free data from MTN you can watch the video. If not just skip it. The narrator alone 'killed' it with his grammar.
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by suremanpatriot: 11:15am On Sep 23, 2020
in whose interest ?
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by ITbomb(m): 12:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Make the commentator go do comedy abeg,.
The grass tunnel that is making Ebonyi a small Rondon is rip cracking
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by Enitz(f): 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Proudly a nigerian. Whether na grass or sand tunnel sef. We will get there one day. Let's be positive my people.
Re: Ebonyi State The New London: The Longest Glass Tunnel In Africa Is In Ebonyi by kenny714433(m): 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2020
If by mistake I clicked on the suscribe button, I would have rushed to unsubscribe.

I don't know if he was showing tunnel or praising politician. Very useless boring commentary with such an uninspiring hoarse voice and terrible intonation coupled with bad pronunciation.

(1) (Reply)

Ayu: As President, Atiku Will Hit Ground Running / Naturalised American Challenges Extradition From Nigeria ! / Illiterate Delegates Banned From Voting In Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.