Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,498 members, 7,865,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:22 PM

Guys That Plays Betnija - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys That Plays Betnija (3302 Views)

5 Types Of Guys That Will Always Keep In Touch / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by gunners160(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samakus:
Dey there dey ask questions. Make I give you this 49 million ticket. I use because say I need small money, cash out with other of my games. But the ticket still dey enter small small.

Rebet the remaining games if you want. Thank me if it green

B955TAPATRTWZQ-4919583
I just saw ur ticket now my head wan bust. all the game don dey enter oo. let me follow u so that u go dey share me game. I no too sabi the stuff oo
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Aguemma(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2020
Samakus:
Dey there dey ask questions. Make I give you this 49 million ticket. I use because say I need small money, cash out with other of my games. But the ticket still dey enter small small.

Rebet the remaining games if you want. Thank me if it green

B955TAPATRTWZQ-4919583

I wan hala you sir make u dey give me game abeg

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by paulolee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
chocboi78:
5odds staked with 5k or with 3k should give you 25k or 15k
5 odds staked with 3k gave me 18k....na u follow me stake am?
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Brokeloser: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
you should be ashamed of yourself. Using 100 to win 1688 naira. You should be banned from betting! You are a disgrace to punters round the world

Stupid bluealmajiri shut up
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Aguemma post=94232171]

I wan hala you sir make u dey give me game abeg[/quote

Nothing do you. We keep hustling and keep believing
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
BLUELemon:
you should be ashamed of yourself. Using 100 to win 1688 naira. You should be banned from betting! You are a disgrace to punters round the world

Noted
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 9:55pm On Sep 23, 2020
gunners160:
I just saw ur ticket now my head wan bust. all the game don dey enter oo. let me follow u so that u go dey share me game. I no too sabi the stuff oo

All the games never enter. Na running games till weekend
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by chocboi78(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2020
paulolee:

5 odds staked with 3k gave me 18k....na u follow me stake am?
oga shut up..5X3000 is 15k.. no dy lie joor
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Does it mean, almost all the guys here plays nija bet?
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by paulolee(m): 10:11pm On Sep 23, 2020
chocboi78:
oga shut up..5X3000 is 15k.. no dy lie joor
no gey any talk to gv u...so no bonus attached for carrying just 2 macthes for 5 odds at 2 points each...no mention me abeg...
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by chocboi78(m): 10:19pm On Sep 23, 2020
paulolee:

no gey any talk to gv u...so no bonus attached for carrying just 2 macthes for 5 odds at 2 points each...no mention me abeg...
lmao..bonus for two matches?? try another lie ahbeg

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Thomas19(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2020
missdivineprove:
Does it mean, almost all the guys here plays nija bet?
yes, but the successful ones don't talk

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Stevyne: 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Samakus post=94239233][/quote]Baba share weekend game reach me side too
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by emmy7285: 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=Samakus post=94239233][/quote]bro abeg ur whatsapp pin make i dey hala u for game
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Aguemma(m): 10:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
emmy7285:
bro abeg ur whatsapp pin make i dey hala u for game

081 zero two zero nine five 476
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Bankerboy: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=paulolee post=94209381]it depends my gee...as long as it's not an addiction and its done in.moderation...
I do play it for fun and even think its better playing dan giving some girls that Mon I when the cash is excess..
a bea pleaded for urgent 5k last 3 weeks dt she needed d moni urgently to run her makeup facials for her aunt wedding dt weekend, told her i gat jus 3k to spare n she didnt sound happy or impressed bcoz she de always bring fud and her nice pussy each weekend and felt she deserved more...
i told her dts what i have n she said I keep d cash if i cnt gv her dt 5k she asked and I was pissed off bcox 3k isnt easy to get in this economy, i jus use am fire 5 odds wey i see for tweeter, check d ticket d next day n saw dt am 18k richer and told her abt d investment n still didnt give her any pin from dt win... You tried alot 4 not giving her any pin.
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
Brokeloser:

Stupid bluealmajiri shut up
grin
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by benzene00: 6:42am On Sep 24, 2020
paulolee:

kid will you shut up there, why u Dy lie untop wetin u no go Gain anything

all these small children on nairaland, see as you dey serious dey defend urself. bastard!
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2020
emmy7285:
bro abeg ur whatsapp pin make i dey hala u for game

Check my siggy
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2020
Stevyne:
Baba share weekend game reach me side too

I love running games. Will copy you when I post weekend game
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Stevyne: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Samakus:

I love running games. Will copy you when I post weekend game
Alright boss... I'm expectant
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2020
We go again. Gamble responsibly. Don't be addicted and most importantly, stake what you can afford to lose while hoping for green.

Cc. Stevyne, emmy7285

Starts by 14.00 today

Pic 1: long ticket
Pic 2: abridged version

All ends on Sunday

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by DAVECENA(m): 11:47am On Sep 24, 2020
comshots:
For where?She wan collect the #5k and runaway.I noticed it from her behaviour.We went out to a bar,a little bit far, from her house and she was just agitated over the money..She told me she want to start going home after we sat for 15mins.So when she was seeing me off to enter a bus she asked for the money.So I told her to send her bank account that I would transfer the money into her bank account.She was calling me after sending the account number the next day.I didn't answer her call.

you're a real nigga brah
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by gunners160(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Samakus:
We go again. Gamble responsibly. Don't be addicted and most importantly, stake what you can afford to lose while hoping for green.

Cc. Stevyne, emmy7285

Starts by 14.00 today

Pic 1: long ticket
Pic 2: abridged version

All ends on Sunday
I don rebet ur game but changed few things. Will contact u for ur account number if e enter
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by Samakus(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
gunners160:
I don rebet ur game but changed few things. Will contact u for ur account number if e enter

Good luck to us

1 Like

Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by johnmartus(m): 10:07am On Dec 21, 2020
cheesy my country people shabi die.
benzene00:

Nice fabricated storygrin
Re: Guys That Plays Betnija by 400billionman: 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
I just broke ties with my long time friend of 15 years.
He's been broke and doesn't have any source of living, luck recently smiled on him and his uncle gave him 400k to start a business, dude went to the bank, withdrew everything while on his way to buy a Keke then he passed by a betshop and used all the money to play Virtual and eventually lost everything..
I visited him once and noticed he's broke and doesn't even have foodstuffs, gave him 5k to stock food at home cos I'll be passing the night at his place, so probably I had hope I'll eat there that night but dude squandered all the money on bet9ja, I slept hungry that night, the following day I left and vowed never to let him see my face again

grin

Lol.

So he doesn't want to even drive Keke ?

Many Keke riders stake daily N100 to N200 but already they have a steady source of livelihood.

Laziness has taken over him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) / The Most Admired Picture On Facebook 18+ (pics) / Be faithful Ladies and Gentlemen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.