Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,081 members, 7,863,802 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan (947 Views)

Many PDP Leaders In Delta State Have Agreed To Join APC Soon – Uduaghan / PDP In Shock, As Uduaghan Defects To APC / PDP Very Greedy Lifestyle Party See The Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by bolaayenimo: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan, a former Delta State governor has confirmed reports about his imminent return to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) which he left in 2018 for the All Progressives Congress( APC) .

He contested the Delta South senatorial district election in the 2019 general elections but lost to Senator James Manager.
Many had thought Uduaghan will be made the Chairman of the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) but that was not to be.

It was learnt that Uduaghan recently met his predecessor, Chief James Onanefe Ibori, the political leader of the state to notify him of his return. He also paid a visit to his successor, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, in the Government House, Asaba, to conclude plans for his formal return to the PDP.

When contacted on by Daily Independent on whether reports of his return to PDP was true, Uduaghan said ” Yes, it’s true. I’m close to doing it”.

https://www.independent.ng/i-will-return-to-pdp-very-soon-uduaghan/

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by Kestolove(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2020
Useless ND shameless politicians...carry head like bicycle seat

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by vivies: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2020
opinion
Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by topboss1: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
U ARE NO LONGER RELEVANT.

REMAIN IN APC.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by Firespitterz: 10:05am On Sep 23, 2020
Lol. The Monkey Republic politicians have no iota of shame grin
Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by Kimzy56: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
Politics is a decorated prostitution
Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by dangermouse(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2020
All these carpet crossing politcians no get shame. U left a house that was in shambles only to return after same house is fixed. What happened to staying back and contributing to rebuilding the house?

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Niger Delta behold your problem

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by topboss1: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Firespitterz:
Lol. The Monkey Republic politicians have no iota of shame grin

DONT MIND DEM.

PDP DONT WANT USELESS PEOPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Stay where you are
Don't come back you are not needed!

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by nairavsdollars(f): 12:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
politicians don't reason this way.
TinubuGoQuench:
Stay where you are
Don't come back you are not needed!

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by bossvinqualad25(m): 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2020
You are a political liability sir, if you in need of land in ifo and abeokuta in Ogun State check my signature for my contact

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by Felimax(m): 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
A lot people don't understand about Delta State politics.
This guy has never for once gone against PDP.
Did you ever hear him campaign against Okowa? He may have campaigned for Ogboru but was extremely careful to rant against Okowa.
Delta State has a style to keep opposition at bay no matter what and that is the strategy of he who pays the Piper dictates the tone. In Delta state PDP own the opposition. A very brilliant strategy for the masters.

1 Like

Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by crossfm: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Look who is talking, as if he was missed.

First class looter.His wife and him where like emperors in delta state when he was governor. Don't ask me how I got to know,because I served in delta state at the time.
Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by nairavsdollars(f): 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2020
which problem?
AllOfUsAtManna:
Niger Delta behold your problem
Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by slivertongue: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Edo no be Lagos resetting the sense of many decampees
Re: I Will Return To PDP Very Soon- Uduaghan by DerrickzB: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
Shameless.. SMH

(1) (Reply)

My 81 Days Awkuzu SARS Experience By Dr. Justin Nwankwo / COVID-19: China Bars Nigerians, Others From Entry / Son Of Late Biafra Warlord Ojukwu To Contest In Anambra Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.